Vanessa Hudgens Has Blunt Bangs

Vanessa Hudgens Has Blunt Bangs

A super smiley (and solo) Vanessa Hudgens shows off a new set of bangs as she goes on a shopping spree in rainy New York City on Wednesday afternoon.

The 19-year-old High School Musical star started off in the West Village at Scoop boutique, then took a short walk to nearby Jeffrey.

After jumping into a taxi, she stopped off at Cartier in midtown to look for some new jewels. Vanessa picked up items from both Scoop and Cartier.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Vanessa Hudgens’ new bangs?

25+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens shopping the Big Apple…

vanessa hudgens bangs 01
vanessa hudgens bangs 25

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

NOOO,the looked WAY better before.
they dont fit her D:

i think her hair looks nice but i liked it more without the bangs :/

..uhm.

ew.

YAY 1st!!
theyre ugly!!

she looks cute

she looks so cute with the bangs….i love it

she looks fine.

Very cute, they’re long, she’ll most likely sweep them to the side later on.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

she is there to see zac

I think she looks gorgeous, as always. :D

kristen0606 @ 03/19/2008 at 10:47 pm

she looks adorable with bangs!!! love her! but why is she nyc?? hmm shopping spree maybe?? oo fun!! lol :)

I LOVE THEM! Total Rachel Bilson style.

Wonder why she’s in NYC ;)

i don’t like the bangs so much but she still looks cute :)

VANESSA!!
i love her, she looks gorgeous!!! As Always!

unique1316 @ 03/19/2008 at 10:48 pm

darling!

She looks so happy!!!! Good for her!!!!

Jennifer W @ 03/19/2008 at 10:48 pm

it will take time to get use to of course but vanessa is still very pretty and looks cute with the bangs. why is vanessa in new york and does anyone know how long she will be staying there?

she looks cuter love it.

Aw she looks different but cute. Maybe it’s for HSM3.

i think zac is in NYC!!! finishing up filming MAOW!!!
hopefully a zanessa reunion!!!

Wonder if that is going to be her Gabriella look for HSM3????

I like it. Also love the smile on her pretty face.

whoah she’s in NYC now? that was fast, she just got back to l.a. maybe she’s shooting her music video

is everyone sleeping.

horrid bangs

sali_Georgian @ 03/19/2008 at 10:50 pm

WoW!!! she looks fantastic!!

sali_Georgian @ 03/19/2008 at 10:50 pm

WoW!!! she looks fantastic!!

pretty! she works the bangs better then miley.

Not a fan of the new hair

first!

the bangs look cute

first!

the bangs look cute

she looks so pretty!! love the new bangs.

smile..check!
RING…CHECK!!

disneygirl @ 03/19/2008 at 10:50 pm

they are cute.
she is beautiful as always.
i liked it better but they are still cute[:
love ya v.
stay strong and smiley.
its nice to see you smiling again.
♥♥

canadagirl @ 03/19/2008 at 10:51 pm

love the bangs. great for her to change up her look a bit!

i love the new hair V! soo cute!! omg is she there for zac?!!?

DAMN she looks 15. its ok i’ll still wank off to her

I think she looks pretty! she looks different but in a good way lol

LOVE YA VANESSA

My opinon would have to be 50/50. I like it but don’t. Its a split decison. I never liked the short hair in HSM 2!!! So I can deal with the bangs. Everything is good as long as she doesn’t go all Victoria B or Katie H on me. Cause that would be horrible!

wow wow wow her bangs looks so good on her and she’s reinventing herself. we love her new look. everything about her is beautiful.

she looks older

Oh Vanessa, you look super cute with your bangs and love your outfit. You really rock, girl!

i believe i see the ring :]
bet shes there to see zac!

very cute outfit,
but nay on the bangs.
she looked better w/o them.
and thats one flippin huge umbrella lol

She Looks FABULOUS.

i don’t really know.. i think it’s bad

her bangs look fake

she looks like **** and tries to damn hard

is the best thing, i love her i really love her, she looks ummm beautifull zac would be prod of her!1 of course!! the 1st photo OMG!!!
xoxo
ale!!

Jennifer W @ 03/19/2008 at 10:58 pm

thats what i was thinking that maybe she was there for her new music video but i guess in time we will know why, i hope zac gets back home soon and we see zanessa out together a couple times before hsm3 starts filming because then we may not see much of them because they will be so busy but who knows we still might see them out together even while filming for hsm3. vanessa is so adorable and i love the way she has done her hair vanessa is very pretty all the time and her hair here is very cute something different and it works for her.

she is so pretty as always.

#38 Joshua, might I suggest you take a cold shower or hose yourself down to calm those raging hormones of yours?

Oh my gosh!! i sooo love her style!!

krung krung @ 03/19/2008 at 11:01 pm

that’s probably a clipped on bangs.

Paula Lima @ 03/19/2008 at 11:01 pm

Very pretty! She was pretty of fringe, wonderful!

I think she looks adorable with bangs!!

jerrynbilly @ 03/19/2008 at 11:02 pm

She looks really cute with bangs!

She looks cute with the bangs but I liked it better before. Anyways, wasn’t she in LA earlier today at her producers house?? That was a quick trip to NY.

OMG VANESSA I LOVE HER!!! she looks ADORABLE!! good luck girl , you rule!!

jerrynbilly @ 03/19/2008 at 11:04 pm

Vanessa will always be pretty no matter how she styles her hair. She’s just a beautiful girl.

I just can’t get over how good she looks here and this makeover really really suits her. She definitely looks happy as a lark. Am so happy for her

WOW SHE LOOKS GREAT! damn i want her whole outfit! her hair looks cute on her

wow Vanessa with bangs, she’s must cuter wethout them. she reminds me of Jordan sparks

what’s with people and bangs?..now EVERYONE is getting one

omg she copies rachel bilson SO FREAKING MUCH.. it’s so annoying. ugh she needs to get her OWN STYLE!!!!! and she can’t even sing. or act. BLEH.

what’s up in new york? is zac there? or she is doing something for her music? she travels fast, 3 cities in 3 days!

i like vanessa but i do not like her bangs

btw i think she looks better with long hair

OMG
she is even more
beautiful.
damn. haha
i luv vanessa!

I think she looks great really suits her she should leave her hair like that for HSM 3.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/19/2008 at 11:12 pm

little innocent miley’s kicking this sluttty bishes ass.

whatever claire1 who say’s she’s copying anyone? at least she keeps her hair color and her hair naturally curly. not like some “actresses” who change their whole look to good.

I DOUBT they’re REAL. I think thats why she’s wearing that braided headband. The bangs color are darker than her real hair.

nathalia brasil @ 03/19/2008 at 11:13 pm

linda, diferente mais linda
como é bom ver este sorriso,novamente,ela tem um sorriso maravilhoso contagia mas o que mais me deixou satisfeita foi ver ela usando o “anel’
tenho a impressão que veremos zanessa em breve

she looks
fantastic
darling
gorgeous…

I LOVE THEM

I definety thought she was Herero see zacbut maybe its just for her music video. I think she will have this hair in hsm3, she seems to sport a new look every movie, LOL. I think it makes her look a bit older and more sophisticated. Perfect idea to get a new look for a new album and a new movie. I’m not particularly fond of her bangs but I think it just needs getting used to. But I’m glad she was willing to take that risk for a New look! Still lover mucho! LOL
glad were getting to see some of her and ashley before they jet off to Utah.

why is everoyne getting bangs noww O:

she looks nice, but i like her old look

she looks a little different, but good different
Very pretty, and she always dress so nice
great fashion sense!!

anyone know the brand of that white sweater?? i love it.

i think she should keep her bangs when she starts filming hsm3! gabriella needs a new look. she’s done the long & curly, short & curly, now she should have bangs and straight hair! i’d love it! whose with me?

i agree>!! she has a great fashion sense!You Rock V!!

she looks cute with the bangs, not too long or short and she could rock any hair style.

she looks great.. and whatever the look she use.. she always look gorgeous and cute..

i cant hope to see hsm3.. and WILL

vanessa you´re my idol.. you´re look is so cool
i hope that zac love her new look

I love them! They’re so cuteeeeee!! Go Ness! Lol!

shaaaaaaaa @ 03/19/2008 at 11:25 pm

love the bangs
the suit her
love the ring
on her finger
love that she’s smiling
love that she loves shopping
she’s a total chick!!

i’d do all that shopping too if i had that much money in the bank

i really dont like the bangs on her at all, they just dont look right
i liked her hair a lot better without bangs
it seems like shes copying miley cause miley recently got bangs too
and i really dont know why shes in nyc though but i dont think its to see zac because last time i heard he was in britain filming a movie

#69 Actually I think its Rachel Bilson who needs to quit copying Vanessa. *rolls eyes*

The bangs will take some getting used to in my opinion but they don’t don’t look too bad. I like them. She’s definitely looking happier then she has for the past week or so. I wonder why she’s in NYC. could she be meeting somebody? HMMMMM…

I Love it for a change!
Hope to see zanessa soon.
God Bless V.,Z & and supporters.

I love her and ZANESSA

Zac is going to NYC to continue filming his movie.
Vanessa looks great! and the bangs are for HSM3

Love the bangs on her!

I love the bangs – I can’t really tell if they are real or not but this is a great new “more mature” look for Gabriella (Vanessa!!) Don’t know if it is for her music video or in prep for HSM3. She could also just be “fixing up” for a certain guy she has not seen in a while and is obviously still wearing his ring. In the pictures the bangs really bring out her beautiful eyes.

My guess is she may be there to film her music video but I think the paps should keep a close watch out because if I was betting, I would suspect a certain Mr. Efron is either in New York completing the filming of his most recent movie, or he will be there shortly and they may have some quick downtime in NYC? For all we know he may have been there for several days already – no one has seen or heard of him for over two weeks and we knew they completed filming on the Isle of Man almost two weeks ago and then had some work to complete in New York.

Does anybody else suspect there is a rendevous in the works here?? Maybe we will find out??? She seems to have a big smile on her face.

OMG!!! ♣

she is sooo beautiful!!! XD

I love your new style!! ♥

♥♥♥OMG!!! Zanessa4ever!!! ♥♥♥

she looks so gorgeous and cute… whatever she use, she always look nice and i love her style.. is so adorable
i cant hope to see hsm3 and WILL
and a hope that zac love her new look

I think we can pretty much tell from Vanessa’s makeover that her filming of Will must be complete.

okaaay Vanessa and Rachel Bilson are my two favourite female celebrities. Neither of them are copying the other, they just have a similar style sense. Both very fashionable girls.

I can’t express how much I love Van’s new hair.

baby-v luver @ 03/19/2008 at 11:35 pm

SHE LOOKS GREAT! I LUV IT SHE LOOKS SOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still love her….

i think she looks adorable!

and i hope she’s meeting someone there, and that’s why she looks as if she is absolutely glowing.

i mean a chilly, rainy day in NYC???

Yes troy sweetie, she is meeting me. I am SOOOO sorry I didn’t tell you.

Will you forgive me if I have her call you?

And she does look a lot happier.

The bangs look really cute.

wonder how long it will be before Ashley has bangs — she seems to follow Vanessa lead in a lot of fashion ideas — I am NOT criticizing — it just seems to be the trend — BFFs !!

I don’t think the bangs are real because they’re a lot darker than the rest of her hair. She looks gorgeous either way. :)

i think she looks nice and i must say i am loving the huge umbrella. she could shave her head and still look amazing, unlike some people.

She looks okay…but i like better without the bangs. She’s still gorgeous as always no matter what. V is becoming a fashion icon and face it haters… no matter what she wears and do on herself she still looks gorgeous and very fashionable. Maybe we just have to get used to her new hairdo all the time coz thats what women do.

shaaaaaaaa @ 03/19/2008 at 11:41 pm

and i love
THE LACK OF BLACK NAILS!

The bangs are not cute on her whatsoever.
Sorry V.

Anyone know where I can buy those headband bangs???? I want to try it too before I get it done.

she is in new york !!! yees, i can waitto see her :)

ohh she looks so pretty … she is very nice , i love the bangs becouse she is very fashion……… love zac

ok, for now we still don’t know why she’s there,but my guess is she’s meeting zac! if the paps spot him then it’s confirmed! =)

i just Love her!!!

well.. not bad.
they look fake tho.

New York!? Well,well that explains it then. I needn’t say more. The rain and dreary weather certainly hasn’t dampen her spirits

She is there 2c zacbecause that is his next spot tofilm his movie…..zanessa 4EVER!!

Total Rachel Bilson style ! I think it fits Rachel better but she looks nice <3

The postings have been like rapid fire,wow!

Oh god, the bangs look awful. Eeek

And, why does she have to be in NY. Can’t she leave Zac alone and let him work? sheesh.

Hmm, the ring looks like a fake to me, too. Funny she’s wearing it now, after a few days without it. Maybe because these shots are a publicity move, and the other ones weren’t expected ;)

No offense to anyone because I love Zac and Vanessa as much as the rest of you, but if they are meeting up for some down time, I hope we don’t get pictures.

After such a long time apart, they desrve to reunite away from the public eye.

Hey Everyone,

First I want to say that Vanessa is ALWAYS gorgeous. Even on her not so good days. I like the bangs, I just wish they were a little bit shorter. She has the most amazing eyes and I think they’re covering them up too much. But I do like them. She looks so happy. GO V!

not liking…she looks more exotic without them.
with bangs, for some reason just ordinary.

I don’t understand all the criticism when it comes to one celebrity having something that looks like another celebrity. You know, there are fad and styles that go round. It’s like shoes, a certain style comes out and that is about all you can find. Certain type clothes come into style and when you go to the mall, what do you see in every store—the same type style. So, perhaps the bangs are in style now so we will see many stars sporting them. It doesn’t mean that this star is copying someone else’s style—it’s just the thing that is “in”. It’s just like after Zac did HSM and it hit so big, you started seeing a lot of guys having that same hairstyle—in Hollywood and away from Hollywood. It’s just the thing now. Why should one celebrity get crucified —just because you don’t like them—for looking like another celebrity? Look at the awards shows, many times you will see and hear reported how a certain one or two colors were the fad for the night for the ladies. It is just suddenly what’s in vogue at the time. For pity sakes people, some of you can be so petty and catty! You are the ones who are embarrassing yourselves.

i think zacs going to be there omg..that would be amazing she looks really good with bangs but is it just me or does it look like its part of that fake hair head band..???thanx jj

I agree Narf, but I think when they do meet up no one will be seeing much of them..wink..wink..

Ok The Style of the Banga are very cute and stylish but a but last year better for winter But on the Haert SHaped Face Vanessa Hudgens they Dont fir her face because she has a rather large forhead and the bangs drape of her face ..

sorry V but i am not to proud of you on this one

i liked the short hair but you never wear in you always wear extentions…

your so fake!

Lmao Dalia!

Karen, I agree, it’s a free country. People can look like whoever they want. I mean it’s ok for us to copy celebrities, but god forbid one celebrity copies another and there’s hell to pay.

Good night to all, don’t let the bedbugs or the haters bite.

hello!!! i luv her hair!! so gabriella-ish!!

she looks pretty…they make her look more mature in a way!!!!!!!!

She looks ok. seems like everyone is getting bangs (to me).

i think zac is in london… right ?

Nite Narf,

sweet dreams

Hi, Dalia, Karen and Narf, nice to see you here. Karen was gonna say something abt supposed copying of styles, but you said it, girl.

I like her w/out @ 03/20/2008 at 12:18 am

her bangs are so so. it is good to switch it up. however, i lover her mik e & chris jacket. i want it so bad but i own 3 of their leather jackets so it is hard to fork over the $$ for it. however, she has worn that one on the red carpet before & i loved it then & i loved it when i first saw it on jessica alba a couple years ago. i might have to get it. i am glad she is sporting a different bag.

#126 These two have not been together for almost two months. Did you ever stop to think that since Zac knew he was going to be finishing up “Me and Orson Welles” in New York. And Vanessa would be done with “Will” (presumably) that he said “Why don’t we hook up in New York.”

You know because that’s what couples do they spend time together. And when they’ve been apart especially when they BOTH have been working they want to see each other as soon as possible. Grow up.

she looks really good!
i like it her hair

Ah, **** NO.
Get rid of them, NOW.
They make her look ugly.

#133

how do you even know this was vanessas choice to get her hair cutt? this could be for HSM3. you never know. and the bangs could be fake. she might just want to try things out. and if she like it then she might accualy get bangs. you never know.

and vanessa is not fake. last i knew she didn’t go and get plastic surgery.
and NO im not confronting ashley tisdsale. i love ash & v

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

narf @ 03/19/2008 at 11:56 pm

After such a long time apart, they desrve to reunite away from the public eye.
*************************************************************
I agree. They need to be alone.

vanessa,soo pretty! :)’
xoxo

A Logical Person @ 03/20/2008 at 12:32 am

Isn’t Zac supposed to be in NY this week to do the last leg of filming for Me and Orson Welles?

shes soo pretty that anything looks good!
and dont hate people.. just because you know she can pull anything off!

The hair…not a fan. She should NOT have bangs!

I see that one of the biggest cities in Texas didn’t have enough stores to fulfill her craving to shop…so she had to go to NY. Nice.

Either that or it was time for a Disney photo-op. I predict a Zac/Vanessa photo-op in oh…two days tops. I agree with Marie…i wish she could go back to LA and let Zac work without the constant pressure of Zanessa hanging over his head.

Ring Alert!!!!

Gorgeous Vanessa !!! The sparkle in her eyes and the happy smile is back. Zac is back. Love ZANESSA !!!!!

oo i wonder what’s in her bag =)

ava @ 03/20/2008 at 12:34 am

———————————–
^^ I think what you said is ridiculous! If V is in fact in NY for Zac it’s because HE wants her there! I’m sure they talked it over and they haven’t seen each other in awhile……you make it sound like Zac is going to be all stressed out worrying about her and his work at the same time, when I think he’ll be excited to see her after all this time working…..

I think if Zac is in New York finishing up filming, but he is disciplined enough to make sure his work is a priority and done correctly. I don’t think it will be too much of a distraction for Vanessa to be in town with him. She can shop all day!! And I think she is certainly due a day or two to just rest if he is away filming during the day. And remember when he was filming Seventeen Again in December she was in town most of that time and they did spend time together around his filming so it CAN be done. I believe it would be good for both of them to see each other again. It’s been a long time.

My hunch is that Vanessa probably has her own work to complete in NYC while she is there.

My romantic side would love to see them shopping in SOHO again like they did last August when the paps caught them!!

Marie and Ava, you two need to stop with the “leave Zac alone” thing. Vanessa is his girlfriend and they’ve been apart for a while filming. I’m sure he missed her as much as she missed him. If they want to hook up in New York, more power to them. And that’s the reality of the situation, so deal with it.

im so excited to see them together in NY.

Pit @ 03/20/2008 at 12:43 am
————————————————
I totally agree with you.

she looked better without bangs

look cute
yayayaa
I love her forever

Malia, you and Narf are so right. I hope the couple can get some private time for catching up without interference.

Thanks JJ !!! We are so happy to see Vanessa’s pix in JARED!!! Love Vanessa, Zac and ZANESSA !!! Live in LOVE ZANESSA !!!

Maybe Vanessa is filming her new video in NY and Zac will be in it just like the last one. Wouldn’t that be awesome?

OMG!! SHE LOOKS SOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!
I LOVE HER!

SOLO VANESSA HUDGENS SE VE ABSOLUTAMENTE HERMOSA CON TODOS LOS LOOKS QUE PUEDAN LLEGAR A EXISTIR!!!

VH ROCKS!!!!!

Ugh, ok, totally jealous of Vanessa right now. Even with bangs she looks absolutely adorable. She can pull of pretty much anything.

I don’t know what it is about the bangs, but she looks more sophisticated. Seriously, that girl could be a model if she wanted to.

Hope we see her with Zac sometime soon. What a pair those two make.

tinseltown @ 03/20/2008 at 12:58 am

loveeiiiitt

Kgg, hi. Sorry I missed you. So excited for you, meeting up with Narf.

Hoping for a Zac and Vanessa reunion soon.

Hi, Boji, my friend! How are you? how about these pics of Vanessa? Loving her smile and the ring…

Wow!Kgg never thought of that .it would be awesome if they do have another video together.

tell-tale @ 03/20/2008 at 1:03 am

ava @ 03/20/2008 at 12:34 am

u and maria are pathetic. vanessa is zacs girlfriend. repeat after me GIRL….FRIEND. shes allowed to visit him whenever, wherever. apparently u dont know zac at all if u think vanessas going to interfere with his job. quit acting lyk shes some kind of burden to him. shes visiting her bf, which tons of ppl her age do everyday. hes probably very happy that shes there with him right now. so shut the hell up and quit passing judgement on zac, vanessa, and zac and vanessas relationship. until u know the whole story, u have no rite to be so negative and obnoxious.

Yeap,Kgg, looks like everything’s coming together at last.

i cant believe some people think shes ugly now. it took vanessa ALOT of guts to do such a dramatic change in her hair. and i think i paid off. while she was getting her hair done i bet she was worried it wouldnt look right. but i think it turned out PERFECT! i love it.

i love v but not the bangs…if she likes them then it dun matter

Boji, how is your daughter doing so far away from home? Who is coping better? Her or her parents? lol

I think she still looks cute but I don’t think the bangs suit her very much either. But she looks great all the time!
I wonder what kind of hair she will have in high school musical 3?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH NO.

She still looks gorgeous to me, she pull it off really cute. And it’s nice if you change you hairstyle from time to time, fake or not still like it on her

Anyway, she seem having a good time in New york and nice to see her gorgeous smile again! Go V!

eviebobbshead @ 03/20/2008 at 1:18 am

i love vanessa hudgens but omg she looked 10 BILLION Times better w/o the bangs.

Kgg, She’s acquiring new friends and doing just fine except she was approached by a stranger on a bicycle who demanded her response as he had told her he liked her. She was scared out of her wits and told him she had friends waiting and ran to catch up with them. Told her to report this incident to the principal of her residency.

I’m doing ok, her dad calls her twice a day.Having hse guests, so don’t have much alone time to miss her.

Hi V-loyalist. How’re you keeping girl?

Hey boji and Kgg! How are you guys!

christine @ 03/20/2008 at 1:26 am

ok!!!
this beautiful young woman is the reason i am going to kill myself!
she looked better without bangs but this look totally suits her!
its different and thats what i love!

she can absolutely pull off anything, i think shes there to see zac!
finally, we might have a zanessa sighting, even though they deserve their privacy i want to see them together!

she looks like rachel bilson!!!

As you can see I keep having hseguests,mainly cousins using my hse as a convenient boarding place when they’re visiting or in transition. Gotta go, Catch ya when I can, Ciao!

she looks gorgeus with her new hair!

Eck, I love Vanessa, but I definitely don’t love her new bangs!

Hey boji! i think i am okay, trying hard to keep up with the new environment at work, you know 4 new bosses to attend to.
How’s your daughter doing at Ausi?

i like the bangs, but they would suit her better if they didn’t cut straight across. they should of had it jaggered and made the bangs start more higher if you get what i mean lol
i do prefer without the bangs, but i (L) bangs still :)

she looks pretty, but they look fake?

rkwybchgrl @ 03/20/2008 at 1:42 am

Can one of you Zanessa “fans” please explain to me the obssesive appeal of these 2 actors? I don’t see anything between them except a sweet friendship reminiscent of other screen couplings of the past but definitely nothing of the great love story that keeps being tied to their names.
They aren’t the Tracy/Hepburn, Gable/Lombard or even the Brangelina of this generation. They are 2 lucky young actors who caught a break from Disney with HSM and found a bond. Those parts could have been given to others and the same relationship might have blossomed. You can’t honestly believe that they will be a forever couple, can you?
So please, tell me what I am missing so I can understand your fandemonium for these 2.

ummmm wtf??! i definatley dont like them

Yup Boji, see you next time around, while i’m on a break from work.

i love her but i dont like her bangs…im sure shell figure out a way to make em work … i dont think zac is in nyc i thought he was still in longdon

Lovin the bangs :)

Definitely works them better than Miley.

Just because V has bangs doesn’t mean she’s copying everyone else who has them.

Maybe she’s in NYC to meet up with Zac.. ;)

rock on Baby V

hate the *****

whats with these disney stars and all these bangs?
they look horrible
im a miley fan but they dont look good on her, or vanessa
vanessa basically copied mileys hairstyle anyways
poser

rkwybchgrl – to answer your question, there is much to be said for this couple. They are very talented and were “lucky” as you say to get cast in the first HSM movie. Lucky in the fact that they were at the right place at the right time.

There are many Zanessa supporters who acknowledge their talent, their chemistry on screen and in real life, and are rooting for them to make it. They have been together for over 2 years which is a lifetime in Hollywood for some couples, less for others.

They are good kids who were brought up right and do many positive things to better the lives of others. It’s a love story in a crazy, negative world; it makes you feel good to see how happy they make each other and the people around them. And their fans range in ages from tweeners to over 50.

It’s hard to explain, but if you read up on them and saw some of their adorable pics together, you’d see what I mean. It just makes me smile to see them together and that says it all.

i loooovvvveee her.. she looks good in everything!! can’t wait to c zanessa reunion!!

zanessa 4eVERRR! @ 03/20/2008 at 2:12 am

she can NEVER be ugly. no matter what.
shes sooo pretty but i’ll admit it, she looks good with bangs but better w/o them. still love her though!!

BTW, according to VABN, Zac is still in London finishing up his movie but is expected to be in NY possibly by this weekend.

#193 You admit that you can see a “sweet friendship” and that’s a big part of the appeal right now. Plus as kgg said these are two kids who while they aren’t perfect and have made their share of mistakes in the past, have their heads on straight and stay out of trouble. That is very refreashing to see and make us root for them.

But to be honest and I’m trying to be evasive here but I don’t think its something that can be explained. You either get it or you don’t.

I haven’t seen anybody try to compare them to Tracy/Hepburn of Gable/Lombard and I don’t anybody except maybe the youngest and idealistic of their fans expect them to stay together forever. But it sure would be nice if they could.

#193- Why did you have to go and ask the “fans” a direct question? Now we’ll get to hear more sweeping speeches and preaching for the next couple posts… thanks :(

you know you miss your baby V!! i miss her real hair =[

sternenfaenger @ 03/20/2008 at 2:35 am

cute cute cute

she looks younger though…

Dahhh hahahah youre funny Dee! Love you Doll!

She looks like me and my twin sister and mom Wired!!

I don’t mean that offensively, but I was enjoying reading people’s responses to JJ’s question about if we like her hair or not. It was a post that had stayed relatively on track.

I don’t like sifting through the mini-novels people write about why we like V. It happens on every thread and it’s always the same argument… guess it was wishful thinking that no one would ask for an explanation about why she has fans. So again, please do not jump down my back when I express my thoughts here.

193
This is not fandemonium as you might call it, We are simply fans of either Vanessa or Zac who appreciate their talent in their chosen craft and them having a relationship is a bonus for us.

Everybody’s liking is different, so I can’t speak for everyone else here. Sure they may not be the same as the one you mentioned showbiz couple that suits your taste, But we find them gifted with so much talent to offer, they make us proud and gives us so much inspiration and happiness.

I for myself they keep me sane most of the time from my tons of work in my workplace. And I think what’s funny about being a fan and supporting a couple is that we see everything and we will never know if they will end together, but for sure what they have now that they been having for like 3 yrs now is simply remarkable considering at such a young age they started being a couple

UGHHH she looks horrible with bangs!!!

vanessahudgensfan @ 03/20/2008 at 3:04 am

there’s nothing wrong with vanessa’s bangs..
she definitely pulled that look off.
she looks so cute and gorgeous that a slight alteration in her style won’t affect her beauty.
who knows, it might be fake and is only being used for her music video.

anyway, i hope zac will be in nyc soon so that he and v could spend a lot of time together.. :-)
do u agree zanessa fans?

#204/209 Agree w/ya!

I’m not a fan of the hair. I don’t mind the idea of bangs on her, but they are so heavy and she has such small features. Oh well, hopefully it’s not her real hair and it’s just a look she’s toying with?

doesn’t look like vanessa anymore…
but i still love her!!!
she looks amazing!

i reckon they really suit her

zanessaFAN @ 03/20/2008 at 3:42 am

OMG SHE LOOKS SOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I LUVV HER SOO MUCH.. HOPEFULLY A ZANESSA REUNION IN NYC!!

x

the bangs are fake! if you look at the close up pictures, they are blacker than her real hair. They sell clip on bangs now..Eva longoria has worn them before. plus she’s wearing that braided headband to hide where the extension starts.

v looks better without them.

blah balh @ 03/20/2008 at 4:08 am

eww

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?

what was she thinking?

argh… what’s happened to the pretty vanessa? why did she have to ruin herself?

hopefully next time she’ll shove a hairband or get extensions of her really horrible looking fringe.

EEWWWWW

lets hope she changes herself

ashley tisdale is now the best looking out of vanessa, ashley and miley.

vanessaxhudgens @ 03/20/2008 at 4:09 am

i think she looks great whatever, i like them :)

awww, she is sooo cute with every hairstyle!
And she looks very and is wearing the ring!
Love her!

Bangs, fake or not, Vanessa looks uber cute and cool in this outfit of hers. It’s good to note she can change her hairstyle. Just love her ensemble.

I don’t or can’t give long eloquent speeches or lecturesbut I love the banter that goes on on this site.

So, Zac is still in London.Well, hopefully it will be an interesting weekend for both Zac and Vanessa.

OMG i adore them, no matter what she does she looks Fab. i love that she changes her look! i wonder whats next! its so funny she’s the only one out of Hsm that has new hair every movie. well xcept A.Tizzy she got a new nose haha!!

I LOVE her look… But not her purs though!

Her bangs looks VERY sexy

OMG
shes looks sooo cute… Oo
shes just beautiful

I like it! It’s cute, I <3 her clothes!

Aw she looks so pretty i hope her and Zac meet up soon!

SHUT UP, HATERS!!!!!!!

SHE’S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE..

ZANESSA UPDATES PLEASE….

zanessa forever @ 03/20/2008 at 5:56 am

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is the best!

i love her so much!

zanessa forever

juZt_A_fAN @ 03/20/2008 at 6:09 am

I like her straight hair better…
she should stick with the straight hair… she looks more beautiful!!

i love her hair she looks great

vanessa esta bonita,
prefiro como antes ,mas ela ficou com estilo diferente
gostei

mas o que eu mais gostei foi ver ela usando o” anel”

sarah, ireland @ 03/20/2008 at 6:20 am

i think it suits her, i really like them

i dont really like the bangs

OMG, She’s crazy.
I loved her long hair without those BANGS.
She looks quite BAD.
Bad hair choice V.

A

why is she in ny? i bet anything its b/c zac is going to meet her there … wasn’t there a possibility maow was going to be shooting in ny?

omg!!! I’m totally loving it! I’m happy coz she had her bangs coz I have it too..:P

SHE LOOKS PRETTY, BUT I LIKED HER WITH OUT THE BANGS THJOUGH, BUT ITS HER HAIR AND IF SHE LIKES IT, SO DO I. IS ZAC COMING HOME SO?

omg ewwww i preffered without the bangs..and i think she’s in new york to see zac…hopefully

eeeew!!!!!!!!!!

A super smiley (and solo) Vanessa Hudgens
do you mean zac and vanessa broke up!?!

vanessa,gostei de seu novo estilo
tem gente que ainda questiona o relacionamento de zanessa?
gente sâo tantos momentos deles de provas de seu relacionamento
sabe ,eu tenho acompanhado a carreira de vanessa entorno de 1 ano
procuro atualizações de noticias dela todos os dias,e sempre estou achando momentos diferentes de zanessa, estas pessoas que não agreditam neste romance com certeza devem ver poucas fotos deles
gente é impossivel de esconder este relacionamento,possui muitas fotos não oficiais deles juntos e em eventos, esta semana mesmo eu estava ohando uma foto de fâ aonde aparecia o zac ea vanessa juntos numa vesta dançando abraçados,e na foto oficial eu não tinha ideia que eles já estavão juntos.os momentos deles existe muitos em videos para não deixar duvida
zanessa existe sim,voçê que coloca duvida sobre isso ,deve acompanhar mais a carreira dos dois.

i absoluty love the bangs! they are amazing

She looks adorable with bangs!!!!

Miley got a bangs a few days ago now Vanessa has them…..And people say Miley copys Vanessa??

Vanessa looks super cute but i think i still need some time to get use to them !!

PERFECT…shes just perfect!

223
“its so funny she’s the only one out of Hsm that has new hair every movie.”

Why do you say that? Haven you seen HSM2? Compare it to HSM1 and you will be surprised.

Anyway, I love her hair. And she is so fashionable! I’m amazed by her style. Really.

And that smile… It really made my day!

Well….I like it!
She looks more topmodel like than before!
She works the bangs better than Miley and Heidi Klum I think,….
She is really pretty with and without a bang’!!!!!!
Love her!!!!!

she looks gorgeous with or without bangs!
i think miley and vanessa planned to get bangs together..hehe..

hudgenslover @ 03/20/2008 at 7:11 am

ummm she looks ok but it knda looks weird ….

Umm those bangs are fake it doesnt macth her hair.

I love the new look!

Katherine @ 03/20/2008 at 7:30 am

eww it looks ikkkkkk
doesnt suit her at allll…

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome.. she looks pretty.. thanks :)

i like the bangs!
finally something different,
they are cute on her!

Vanessa looks really cute with the bangs, but I wonder if they are real? If you look really closely, they do not match the rest of her hair exactly. They look darker to me. Maybe she is just experimenting to see how she looks in bangs or just wants a temp. new look.

I wonder if she is in NYC for business? ( i.e. a scene from the movie Will or a photo shoot , or video shoot).

From the looks on her face in these pictures though ,it looks like she may be meeting up with a certain someone who may be filming in NY. She looks absolutely beautiful here. Her whole face especially her eyes are just radiant. I’m really hoping for a Zanessa reunion, preferably a paps free one.

she is in New York i believe to release her new single in the interview with Ryan im not sure but at least she is happy hey maybe ill see her lol that will be fun and totally Awesome

V looks beutiful !

So cute, i love the bangs !

Ryan is in California. Video shoot maybe. She does look very happy.

love it !!!!

I like the change, it’s refreshing!

Real or not…..it doesn’t matter.Vanessa has such a pretty face that she can carry any look off,and that smile….just beautiful.!!!

Hope she is there to meet up with her Zac.I know that if I were Vanessa and I hadn’t seem Zac for 2 months,I’d lock the hotel room door and throw away the key for a few days !!!!

Graças a doce vanessa sorrindo,lindo pois as ultimas fotos totalmente diferente. espero que descanse um pouco e aproveite,com o sem bangs a vane e linda um relacionamento para se sagrado tem comcordancia e poriso eles mantem comtato e sempre que pode estão juntos so que não sabemos, mais esta historia ainda não chegou ao fim.zac e vanessa foreve.

Her bangs are ugly!
I know tons of people have said it but I just had to say it too.

I don’t like bangs unless you have a big forehead to cover up. Sh looks better without them. I think bangs are for little girls. Maybe longer wispy bangs but not bangs. Ugh!!!

And pls spare me the whole “top model” look because she isn’t a top model and has a face way too cute for such. I doubt we will ever see her on a catwalk during fashion week. But really I hope she grows those things out stat!

Love them! Takes a bit getting used to, however, they’re definitely growing on me.

What I love most is that she’s confident and secure enough to try new looks and experiment with hairstyles. I do that a lot so I understand.

She is looking so sophisticated and classy like a topmodel and her smile beats all!

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed how independent she’s become since she started driving. She’s been travelling quite frequently alone and as I’ve commented on her other threads, have acquired a poise I find very appealing and chic.
She has certainly grown up on me in the last couple of months and I’m loving the woman she’s becoming.

Noo..i luved her hair b4!!. but she still looks perty!!

uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
bleha!!!!!!
*****….

tommygirl @ 03/20/2008 at 9:45 am

Vanessalooks so happy like her big smile. Her hair is nice to. Is she meeting Zac there?????????

pretty and happy :)

Love her but I think she looked better without the bangs.

Love Vanessa Love Vanessa Love Vanessa Love Vanessa Love Vanessa Love Vanessa Love Vanessa Love Vanessa Love Vanessa
Zanessa forever Zanessa forever Zanessa forever Zanessa forever Zanessa forever Zanessa forever Zanessa forever Zanessa forever

OMG I LOVE HER BANGS.
i love Vanessa she’s the best!!!
i wanna meet her!!!
love you!!!<33333

SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!

ewwwww.
now she looks even uglier.
i didn’t think that was possible.

Omg!!!She looks so cute with that new bang!…I think that it is a perfect look for Gabriella in HSM3!!!Wonder why she looked at the jewels tho…

she looks so cuteee
i leke the bagss
she rocksssssssss

PERFECT!!!
I LOVE YOU VANESSA!

Heck, Vanessa looks great now matter how she wears her hair.

I knew Vanessa was trained as a dancer,but here is what one of the choreographers for HSM had to say about her in an article in the Grand Rapids Press:
*************************************************************************
Chucky Klapow choreographed the dance moves for “High School Musical 3: Senior Year,” scheduled for release in theaters in October. He gave us a sneak peek behind the curtain of the surefire box-office hit:

On Vanessa Hudgens (Gabriella): “Vanessa is the most naturally gifted in picking up the new moves.”

Snapszieboo @ 03/20/2008 at 10:41 am

She loooks good, i liked it better without bangs though(:

when they say . . “solo” does that mean zanessa broke up ?

laila and suzan @ 03/20/2008 at 10:49 am

she always pretty
i love vanessa hudgens she is pretty with or without the bangs

zanessa controool

wow…im impressed im not a big fan of Vanessa, but she looks pretty…in a month or so she will put them to the side…like razor cut bangs…..

look cute
yayayaya

yes i see the ring:) she looks cute shell prbably put bak like how she used to later

:( .. i dont like it..

she looks more than great…
i love her outfit…
lov her…
she looks so much better than
miley…
and maybe she is waitin g zac theare..no¿?
well…she looks pretier with bangs..
so exited..she is wearing zanessa ring…
=)

#285:

Solo means she is alone in NY, that the pictures are of her and nobody is with her.

However, the news is that Zac is expected to be in NY by the weekend as some of his movie Me and Orson Wells was suppose to be shot in NYC.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT !! :D
I hope it’s her real hair !!!
It’s soooooooooooooooo beautiful , her eyes looks very beautiful too and I looooooove her outfit , she looks really pretty !! , her old hair was really boring now I love it with the bangs!!
I hope gabriella is gonna have this haircut in hsm3 :D

http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2008&mon=03&evt=hudgens-bangs&pic=vanessa-hudgens-bangs-10.jpg Look I loove her hair sqo much , the bangs with long curly hair !!

LOVE YOU VANESSA (l)

I don’t think she acually cut her bangs. There is this hair piece that looks like a headband that you can put on if you want to try out bangs without actually cutting your hair. She looks ok with them but I prefer her with out them.

I want to add my two-cents worth about the appeal of these two, adding to what my friends Kgg, Troy, and V-Loyalist have said: You either see it or you don’t. Yes, they are great friends as both of them have said in interviews. But IF you are not particularly a fan of theirs then there may be a good chance that you have not looked at some of the pictures that we fans have seen. I would have to ask someone like you who don’t see the chemistry to explain to me how you can look at the multiple pictures taken of them while vacationing in Hawaii, the pics of them from the HSM DVD release party, and the pics from the Palm Springs film festival in January and say you DON’T see what all of us fans see?

prettyvanessa @ 03/20/2008 at 11:34 am

I love her outfit and i agree with “hispanic’ the bangs looks really good on her
I love this picture , she looks more mature and her smile and eyes are soooo beautiful —> http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2008&mon=03&evt=hudgens-bangs&pic=vanessa-hudgens-bangs-04.jpg

I think it really suits her. She still looks amazing!

I commented on the bangs much earlier and everyone’s outrage of “copying” but why isn’t all the stars who are getting bangs right now being blasted for copying Tyra Banks??? She’s had her bangs longer than anyone, I think!

uh….

i think it makes her hair look like a wig. Usually her hair looks more natural than that.

Bottomline: Thick bangs like that don’t work on her.

canadagirl @ 03/20/2008 at 11:46 am

bangs come in and go out again just like all other trends so it doesn’t matter who gets them first so why accuse anyone of copying anyone. that’s why something is a trend; they actually expect more than one person to catch on to it….just like gladiator sandals are the “big shoe” this spring. is only one person allowed to wear them, and then everyone else is just copying? that’s ridiculous.

prettyvanessa @ 03/20/2008 at 11:53 am

I think it suits her really good :D
I love it she has really beautiful hair and a really pretty face , I hope it’s her real hair !!!
and I love her outfit !!!

She looks great!
LOVE HER!!!

pretty sure the bangs are not real.
they are a slightly darker color than the rest of her hair and i think the braid is covering where they clip on.
But I hope it’s true because i really like the bangs on her !!!
she looks really cute and pretty :D

Perfect!!!!!! I also I cut the fringe and her hair the same!! I am from Brazil and everybody loves that and the HSM here has until Easter egg!

she looks gorgeeeeuss!

LINDA! BONITA ;D

OMCUTE
PRETTY
I LOVE
TE AMO VANESSA HUDEGNS
TE QUEDA HERMOSA EL FLEQUILLO

beutiful so much!!!!!!!

love baby V!!!

it looks nice in some angles but it does make her look older!

Zanessa Forever
Vanessa Love

It’s like WOAH! First Miley Cyrus now Vanessa Hudgens!? Who’s next? Ashley Tisdale? And… WOAH, she’s in NYC already? She just got back from Texas to LA, and now she’s in NYC!? =O
Maybe she’s shooting her music video.

She looks kinda nice, LOVE her outfit… but I’m not sure what I think about the bangs… just not used to see her like that.. Guess she looked way better before… Don’t know yet.

linda, gente como ela esta feliz
adorei seu novo visual

lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
adoro voçê

luv vanessa @ 03/20/2008 at 12:49 pm

I dont like them on her. she looked so pretty without them. i think that bangs only look good with people that have straight hair. i think miley can rock the bangs tho. luv u anyways hon!

zanessa_1 @ 03/20/2008 at 1:37 pm

are bangs a fringe cuz im frm england and ive never herd the expression bangs? lol neway i love vanessa and she looks relli pretti with her bangs lol and she also looked pretti b4. i luv her dress sense lol i wud luv to wear wat she wears. Hopefulli she will be there 2 c zac and we can have sum more Zanessa pics. Cnt wait 2 hear her new album and 2 new movies(especialli hsm3)

i love it
she looks so freaking pretty with it
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
LOVE IT
stop it haterz

wow, i didnt think it was possible.. now she looks even more like a man.

Manessa returns!

She always looks so pretty. Even though I would prefer her not to have the bangs—and I don’t think this will be a permanent look for her—she still is cute this way, I think she is the type that likes to change things once in a while. She’s the fashionable type person so it makes sense to me for her to try new looks.

vahnumba1fan @ 03/20/2008 at 2:54 pm

YAY!! *jumps around & does a happy dance*

SO MANY QUESTIONS!

ok, so now i know more or less what part of NYC V’s in…
does anyone know what part zac was/is in??
does anyne know how long vanessa will be there??

by the way… I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOW VANESSA LOOKS HERE!
she looks very edgy & cute. it’s a new style for her & she knows how to work it! ;-] i think her character SA5M is definately having an effect on her ;-]

CHILLAX PEEPS! the bangs r soo fake! look at the braid over them & look at where her hair line is & look at the back of her hair. not only are the bangs fake, she’s wearing extensions. notice how the bangs are jet straight & the rest of her hair is wavy?? & if they were real, why would there be a braid there. it’s one of those clip on bangs.

i personally think her hair looks kinda cute this way. sure, it’ll take some get used to, but it gives her a very edgy vibe. this look proves that she isn’t the sweet/polite/shy girl everyone thinks she is. SHE’S NOT GABRIELLA! well… not in real life ;-]

speaking of gabriella, i would love it if she had the bangs in HSM 3! you know, to change things up a bit :-]

i’m not ecstatic over the bangs, but i love her new style… i hope to see it on her new album :-]

-PEACE

OO’

rather without the bangs!

¬¬

the bangs are horrible.

Rather without the bangs but she loox good wid them 2.

those bangs are FAKE

Omg! Loving the bangs! She’s there because that’s where ‘Will’ is filming at the moment. She should so totally wear her hair like that now!

i loveee itt.
super cute.

Wonder why she’s looking at rings. Looks like she’s gone on a spending spree =]
Go V!

WE WANT ZANESSAAA! @ 03/20/2008 at 4:03 pm

OMG!
I LOVE HER & HER SMILE!!!!
SHE LOOKS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
AS ALWAYS(=

LOVE VANESSA 4E!
TH BST!*

lovee her! and love the hair!
NO ZAC NEWS??????
AND NO VIDEO FOOTAGE????

Aww she looks gorgeous as usual!!!

Zac will be in London for another 3 weeks sorry guys. Then be in NYC for a few days, then utah for HSM3.
Im working on MAOW thats how I know
x

WHAT DID SHE DO??????

That’s super adorable and high in fashion. That’s how like Katie and Rachel have ‘em!

she luks pretty with or without da bangs i lyke her hair its kinda lyke mine expect i dnt got bangs nd mine is longer den hers but its da same color

I’ll warm up to them! D

Shania Efron @ 03/20/2008 at 9:33 pm

dat hoe coppied me

FERNANDA PASSARIN @ 03/20/2008 at 9:57 pm

i liike the bangs . i tink its niice ! VANESSA IS PEERFECT ! heer geear is veeeeeeeeery niice (LL) i´m braziilian ³

OMG! WHAT A CUTIES!!

its really cute….

The bangs truly look good on her! She can wear bangs! :D

ydzonline.com @ 03/21/2008 at 2:09 am

precious

ydzonline.com

NO!!! what did she do to herself she looked
1000 times better before
no no no no
BUT…..
Its way better the miley<<<<<<

Omg No Vanessa Your Starting To Look Like Ashley,,,C’mon Snap Out of It Go Back To The Old Vanessa Without The Bangs Please

She looks cute..but I like her better without the bangs.

she is so cute and sooo beatiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is so cute and sooo beatiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh mi god nessa ever…..ever looks amazing…I love her bangs!!!
BaBy V 4 EvEr

She is hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
you gotta love her nomatter what

GET YOUR OWN STYLE @ 03/21/2008 at 6:00 pm

it fits Rachel but not V. She copies always styles from other celbes. Get your own style. She is so young and wants to look like a lady.

eww so damn ugly wtf is wrong with her….. no its does work

wow! she looks great and so happy! good for her!

i don’t like them on her. she looked better before

I love Vanessa hudgens. I am her number one fan, but I have to say, she looked better when she had the other bangs. sry v.

WOOW!:)
I LOVE THE NEW BANGS ^^
I LOVE V TOO!:)
SEE YA!:)

i think, the bangs is hot!

She looks stupidER whit this hair!!!

• marii ' @ 03/22/2008 at 1:54 pm

She was very beautiful , perfect in any way ! :D’

zac efron is gayyy @ 03/23/2008 at 2:05 am

ewwwwww she looks soooooooo badd

she looked better before even though before she was still ugly!!! GO Ashley!! you are waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than vanessa!

she looks as cow…..My zac comeback to me….I love you

noooo vanessa is really a pretty girl.. but the bangs doesn´t fit.. she also look older than before. her last look was muuuuuch better!!!
but vanessa is still beautiful!!! And it isn´t for HSM3 she want to try something new that´s it!!
luv ya Vanessa

eww… no. unless she gets her waves curled, she shouldn’t be wearing them!

She’s In NYC because she’s filming will! You guys are stupid

jessicalopez14 @ 03/27/2008 at 12:37 pm

her bangs look fake, but beautiful.
id bbaaannnggg her
:P

hello
nessa the best
nessa y zac the best pair!!!
bye
anna

slmlar ben türküm…sitenizi her hafta takip ediyorumm ve sizinde magazin gündemizi öğrenmiş oluyorum…vanessaya çok yakışmış bu saç modeli o her haliyle güzell…

omg :D she’s so cute ♥

i think she looks pretty all the time!!! luv her and her bangs (hihihi)

and go zanessa lol =D

dude the bangs are fake

I think it lookz really cute and now im getting bangs there adorable

xoxoVanessaxoxo @ 04/22/2008 at 5:27 pm

its just a hairpiece…..srry to break it to ya….Love you guys!!!!!!!Thxs for supportin me.

what r bangs

vanessa you look cute but stole that look from miley cyrus give it back

I LOVE THE LOOKS
I LOVE VANESSA
S2
=D

shitstorm @ 06/17/2008 at 6:38 pm

i think she looks great it her new video so ok!

I think her hair is pretty sweet, I hope she does more stuff in Canada, we love her up here!

kathymarie @ 07/15/2008 at 3:10 am

with or without bangs, still beautiful

Listen people i am not britney spears we dont know yet do.
But please sent me some emails to me anytime you want to,alright.

She looks so pretty with them!!
STOP being ******* just coz your hair suks!

i like it :D
shes gorgeous anyway, and her hair’s amazing whatever she does to it :)

Michelle araque lopez @ 03/04/2009 at 3:39 pm

I think Vanessa makes everything work so don’t judge her!

hi i love vanessa so mach elle est la belle fille dans lemonde entier
i love you
vanessa

figglehorn @ 07/05/2009 at 5:31 pm

i like how her bangs are swept to the side now much much better

hei!!
you are werry cool and quite :)

cm 100pre fea ja,ja