Chris Brown & Rihanna's Maya Mayhem

Chris Brown & Rihanna's Maya Mayhem

Chris Brown causes quite the paparazzi stir as he leaves London’s Maya nightclub at 3AM, after spending the evening partying with Rihanna.

Chris, 18, spoke with MTV Base this week and denied that he’s dating Rihanna, 20: “I am a single guy. I have a close friend but it’s not like a relationship. I’m just living my life and having fun.”

These pictures of Chris and Rihanna snuggling earlier this month certainly tell us otherwise!

chris brown rihanna maya 01
chris brown rihanna maya 02
chris brown rihanna maya 03
chris brown rihanna maya 04
chris brown rihanna maya 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Where’s RIhanna?

Ryanne;Brasil! @ 03/22/2008 at 12:33 pm

i like they!
hes rigth to live his life having fun!
õ/ ;*

This dude is only 18. He’s not going to settle down with a ho who looks like a tranny.

Ri-Ri looks like a freakin cave man :[

is that supposed to be Rihanna in the 2nd pic? Seriously, it looks like a guy.

Rihanna cant sing or dance!!! shes so fake and by the way..she’s wearing a WIG on her head!!!

CHRIS IS JUST USING THIS ***** FOR A BOOTY CALL. GO CHRIS!

i hate how the media ALWAYS puts labels on people’s relationships so fast. let them be! they would be a cute couple though

love chris, hate her. sorry, i just don’t think they match

second. Haha. darn.

lololololol@being a single guy. That is such a putdown!

ughh. chris can do better.

They are cute but I picture Chris with someone a little more his age!

**** RIHANNA…..i HATE HER……..WITH DAT BOGUS ASS BOB..OR WATEVA U WANNA CALL IT…CAN’T SING FOR ****!

love them
they’re cute

Chris is too young to be dating Dione Warrick. Let the brotha be!

Alexandria @ 03/22/2008 at 12:55 pm

if you dont want to tell the world that ur in a relationship say “no comment” or “i dont talk about my private life”.

but dont lie to us. then you just look stupid and like a liar.

they are the best.
who knows how to speak spanish ???
im learning look: :)
Hola, Me llamo Daniella y vivo en Los Angeles, California, me gustan los idiomas, estoy aprendiendo a hablar español y me encanta este idioma…
eeehh youu sawwwW?? i knoww spanishshh!!:)

That sucks if they are. Chris is waaay too cute for her. I also heard Chris Brown was gay though.

Chris brown is so LAME!
Did u see that LOSER on punked?

THAT SHEEPDOG HAIR OF HERS IS HIDEOUS…GET THAT **** OUT OF YOUR EYES, YOU CRAZY HO!

I thought she liked girls? this isn’t just some PR stunt?

Her head is friggin huge. Personally I think this chick is very very ugly, her fivehead sticks out so far. hahahahahaha

super sasha @ 03/22/2008 at 1:03 pm

WHOAAAAAAAA!!!! are they really together? but i think rihanna should go with older guys.. since chris is only 18.. and chris should go for younger girls. tboth hot, but hey really didn’t match.. sorry…..

ummmm did Christian from project runway style Rihannas hair ?

super sasha @ 03/22/2008 at 1:05 pm

WHOAAAAAA!!!! are they really together? i hope not. i mean, rihanna should go with older guys, since chris is only 18.. and chris should go with younger girls.. both hot.. but come on!!! they didn’t match. sorry…

I am getting a little tired of her. Too many accessories. Sick of the hair. Songs are overplayed, too much makeup. I prefer a more natural look.

i thought chris brown was straight? i’m confused… why is he dating a tranny???

@ gloob
ur funni lmao

NOT dating! does anyone else remember…
chris’ recent scandal involving him and his MANAGER!!!!
rhianna’s scandals linking her and several famous WOMEN!!!

Sheesh, people…don’t be so gullible. :-(

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/22/2008 at 1:22 pm

it must suck to dislike someone so successful (good girl gone bad – over 4 million sold) lol the haters are going to commit suicide when her next album drops. lol

はやーん @ 03/22/2008 at 1:30 pm

お~さとえり?

rhi rhi can do way better, look at chris acne face.

Have any one of you ever thought about the possibility that they aren’t together anymore or that they may be friends with benefits? Mkay…

CHRIS MUST BE GAY, RIHANNA LOOKS LIKE A MAN!

But Why LIE? Rihanna was on Ryan Seacrest show and he asked her if she every kisses C.Brown and she said NEVER. and we all know that is a LIE.

If they want to keep things private just don’t comment but DON’T LIE.

Here's the Deal @ 03/22/2008 at 2:33 pm

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/22/2008 at 1:22 pm

************
You must be writing from the grave then. You’re the biggest hater here.

Well, Rhi Rhi has acne too so they’re a perfect match. Two zit faces in love! ;=)

Rihanna is too old to be dating a little boy. Get yourself a real man girl!

Close up she aint lookin too good w/out makeup.

Rihanna rocks the haters need to go away.

Shes way better than that tranny vanessa and that gay dude zac

DON’T LIE TO US..have u heard urselves. he isnt in a relationship with his fans and he can do what the hell he wants… He doesn’t have to consult us. As for Rihanna.. she’s gorgeous…all the hating just makes her even more great

ninja turtle riiri @ 03/22/2008 at 5:57 pm

ok well, she could do so much better than him. she looks older than him anyway.

You guys are so mean. They both seem to be cool people and they do look cute together. They obviously don’t want joe public all up in their biznessm, hence all the lies. Give them a break!!!

sorry to Chris say they are not in a relationship because they make a very beautiful couple.

uglybetty @ 03/22/2008 at 8:24 pm

this is a publicuty stunt and they are wack as h e l l for pulling it chris brown need to leave this stunt along before it ruin his career rihanna people loves pulling stunts shia labeouf,josh hartnett they both used the stunt got what they wan’ted out of it and kept it movin do the same chris brown don’t let this stunt mess your career up rihanna is a publicity stunt h o e and her manager and label is her pimp

chris brown is gay. she needs a real man not some closeted h’mo. I used to like rihanna. now, not so much.

Who knows mabey they have a friends with benefits thing going on, thats not exactly a relationship. Or it could be a publicity stunt which is also not a relationship. Or they really could be together but whatever it’s their life they can lie if they want, its none of their fans(or haters) business who they’re with unless the only thing you’re a fan of is their personal lives.

ahhh chris brownnn<3

and i hate rhiannas hair like that. i think the first short do was flattering, but im not crazy over this cut!

Rihanna is a beastly lookin’ *****. Can’t blame Chris for not wanting to admit he’s tappin’ that.

I see a bunch of guys. Where’s Rihanna?

Chris is on the downlow …everyone knows it.

HE IS TOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don’t think they’re a good couple Sorry :(

She’s 30. He’s 18. Too much of an age gap.

RHO-HANNA=FUGLY HO. GO AWAY, *****!

Granny Freeze @ 03/23/2008 at 4:52 am

^ be nice to my girl. She’s looking tranny-licious! :=)

all of u are so mean i love rihanna so is so pretty because u are not i think that chirs and rihanna are a really good couple they do not tell they fans that they are going out but i lov them so they sould so out.

Chris Brown = Sexy

and thats all i say

Myavia armstrong @ 03/23/2008 at 11:25 pm

yall need to quit hatin’.If he likes her then he likes her.As long as he is happy.I’ll admit I am jealous of rihanna for being with chris but if he really likes her I like her and wish them well.I still love you chris. I’d love to talk to you in person. I think that you have the best personality and I’d think that he’d be the best listener.I hope you read this chris!!!!!!!.LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.BE EASY!!!! PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t call him a *****

does anyone know what brand is that peacoat chris brown is wearing???

why ull pll hatin on rihianan and my favorite chris…ppl hv achoice in this world and it doesnt matter wat others think..so piss off ppl…ull dont get to control ppl lifes…what abt ure life i sure it sucks….keep doin ur thing ….luv u chris

ella denisse @ 03/25/2008 at 9:55 pm

there not ment for other……………………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Dont Know What To Believe Really ..
But Chris Would Never Lie To His Fans ..
?Would He? ..

LAMEZ ASZ HOEZ JEALOUS @ 04/05/2008 at 5:47 am

WEN I LOOK UP RIHANNA THERE R PPEUL WHO SAYIN BAD STUFF ABT HER LIKE FOR REAL SHE DIDNT GIVE A **** CUZ IT JUS WORDZ TO HER ND BESIDE SHE GOT MONEY U GUYZ DIDNT THEY A CUTIE COUPLE<3 GET A LIFE IN STOP JUDGE HER CUZ U DIDNT NOE HER LIKE DAT

# 1 FAN SHAY HOEZ

rihanna to damn booshy. shed actually b decent if she didnt change her hair every other week and she wore less makeup. chris jus hittin and quittin, like jay-z did…

why is she still denying that she’s not dating chris brown…everyone knows already, she should just say “no comment’ instead of giving all that s*** about how they are just friends, or like brother and sisters…its so fake and annoying

chris u r so hot but i think u can do better rihanna looks like a freeken ho that got dumped on the side of the road besides she looks like a fugly man on the kfc pics.

WHY ARE YALL TAKING ABOUT RIHANNA, IF THEY LIKE EACH OTHER THEN THEY JUST DO, YALL SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR THEM.

mi name is michelle and as u know i am a chris brown fan but as i say chris brown and rihanna r a good couple when i first found out he was dating her i was like omg i was so mad i just wanted 2 kill her but then i got over it and i was like chris is happy 2 b with her and i am happy 2 so dont b jealous cause the only thing it is going 2 do is hurt u and get u depressed like i was but now im over it and the the only thing i think about is him and her but i hope they dont have kids 2gether cause i dnt want him 2 mess up his career behind no kids but i still will love u chris brown and rihann no matter wat happends between u
but if u break his heart then yo azz is mine
still love u both though
[YO GIRL MICHELLE REPS DAT YP ALL DAY]

rihanna can *** herself she is usin chris n he is fallin 4 it! She is way ugly!! He just doesnt get it! Shez a he-she!bisexual hoe! Chris u should go 4 pretty cute gurlz tht r ur age!u get me blood!!

i think dat if chris brown keep hang out and kissing RIRI dat this song’s s wont be number one and that his shirt i love my fan should be i loveRIR and wat about wat this fans do 4 him get him money

i think dat if chris brown keep hang out and kissing RIRI dat this song’s s wont be number one and that his shirt i love my fan should be i love RIRi and wat about wat this fans do 4 him get him money

why cant they admit their doing their thing ( dating). If their not and telling the truth then dont act like it cause im tried of hearing chris brezzy and RiRi news bout then dating or not .

Dont they noe the meanin of single

i think rihanna and chris make a great couple why wont they just admit they out go who cares what people think

i think they make a great couple but why they admit they go just get over with and you have nothing 2 hide

age is just a number who cares if rihanna older

i love them together people just jealous of you guys

YOU GUYS are so cute some people are jealous

**** all ya’ll haters Rihanna’s my girl I love her style CB and RiRi suit each other. And all the girls that keeps saying she’s ugly ya’ll betta be dimes with no faults HATERS

umm chris waz cute before since he started going out with that chiwawa he killed it he started lookin like one 2 hahaha

why dnt y’all let them be.

Why r u guys all such haters if they’re happy just leave them alone and let them be!

I luv to shove big ***** up my ass!

umm gay much…saying words from riri and t.i.’s song
JUST LIVE UR LIFE!!!!!
I LUV DAT SONG !!!

I love chrisbrown and rihanna I from barbados to like u!

Ilove chrisbrown and rihanna I from barbados.

me myself and I @ 02/08/2009 at 11:33 pm

I think everyone that hates Rhianna just hates her because she has way too many fans and get over yourselves she found somthing that can get her money and her music sells if she couldn’t sing then why you listening to her music, don’t be mad cause she got what y’all want, and just cause she has her own style don’t hate I know some of y’all that are hatng on her are going into salons requesting her hair style, oh please like she says “live your life” leave hers alone