Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Chris Brown is a London Lad

Chris Brown is a London Lad

Chris Brown performs at IndigO2 on Sunday in London, England.

Chris has recently been spending time with Rihanna, last seen at London’s Maya nightclub on Saturday.

Despite all the time together, Chris still denies that they’re an item!

Just friends or are they MORE than friends?

15+ pictures of Chris Brown the London lad…

chris brown london 01

1st he looks cute!

Orange Clockwork @ 03/23/2008 at 9:17 pm

He’s ugly.

he look even sexxier

he’s so cute
love him

he is not cute anymore. wtf happened to him?

stephanieee @ 03/23/2008 at 9:45 pm

LOVE HIM!

He started doing Rihanna the succubus!

ROSABELLE @ 03/23/2008 at 9:51 pm

I WOULD SO BANG HIM.

He is kinda cute. He is a good dancer and I like his songs but he is a blatant lip syncher and focuses on his dancing more onstage. lol

Jonas Fan @ 03/23/2008 at 9:55 pm

i think he is dating Rihanna
I dont think he’s cute but i like his music and he’s a good dancer

LOVER CHICK @ 03/23/2008 at 9:56 pm

hottie

HIM AND RIRI AREN’T CUTE TOGETHER SHE COULD DO BETTER

kristineeee @ 03/23/2008 at 10:47 pm

ewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweqewewwweweweweweqweq

Myavia armstrong @ 03/23/2008 at 11:04 pm

As long that chris brown is happy,I’m happy. I want the best for him and if rihanna makes him happy so be it. It is his business not ours.I care a lot for him and I love him so much.

i wish he cud go here in the Phils.

Britney is a true Goddess @ 03/24/2008 at 12:32 am

he’s so ugly , RIRI can do so much better

dfjkdfjkdj @ 03/24/2008 at 1:20 am

he’s breaking out…thats what happens when u date ******.

chris brown lover @ 03/24/2008 at 7:00 am

OMG!!!!! I SAW HIMM LAST NIGHT……HE WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG….HIS DANCCING AND SINGING WAS BRILLL……HE IS PERFORMING 2 NITE AS WELLL TICKETS R AVAILABLE

GO AND C HIM !!!

ooo…. so tired.. of course they’re dating!!! this “JUST FRIENDS” just for a more public attention….uhh…PR!!!!
love just jared!!! ;)))))))

YEAH I WAS THERE!

and what the hell, you know he’s not ugly, you need to fix up.

he was amazinggg, go see him!

i think that they are datin they jus dont want a lot of attention
hes so hot
you know he is
they make a really cute couple
they are cute together

luv vanessa @ 03/24/2008 at 7:30 pm

I DONT THINK HES AS HOT AS EVERYONE SAYS…
AND THEY ARE DEFINATELY AN ITEM

dayum chris, what happened?

Charlie Baby!! @ 03/29/2008 at 10:06 am

He was amazing!
I met him backstage and he was such a lush person, a pure joker and so down to earth!!!
I literally couldn’t associate him with the person i’d seen on tele n that cause he just was so chilled, nice n normal! lol

n yeah he skin was a lil bad but touring for 4 months, stage make up n the lifestyle… plus he’s 18… cut him a bit of slack, my skin would be shocking lol!!

very very cute n sexy n person too!

Yall need to shut up you like him yhen you dont make up yo mind. He is still cute you think just cuz he had a few bad pictures he is ugly. well if you think that u dumb. yall just a bunch of drama queens.

ALTHOUGH BOW WOW LOOKS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rytttttttt….u lot betta shut upp…4 who eva is sayin he is ugly R U BLINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD…seriouslyy…chris is da buffest man on earth….waaaaaaaaaa…and whoeva is sayin that rihanna can do better den him…SHUT UR MOUTH LYKKK…its da other way rounddd…hes cute and not onli that, heee is sooooooooo sweeett…and shes jus stuck uppppppp. he is everythinggggggggggg loooooooooooooooooool…lov him sooooo much..you lot r jus haterzzzzzzzz

Of course Chris Brown is cute….He’s a good dancer , i like his songs, he’s great ..I wish things work out for him and Rihanna..

u look pretty

CB (L)

chris is so fu$kin hotttt,,, im kinda used to the denails,, but guess what i llllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee him,,,,peace!!!!

Yo i dnt know wtf iz up but chris iz sexi, rihanna iz a ******* ape n if they do go out so wat us fans could jump her …… Aniwayz i still luv him n he is stillllllll sexiiiiiii

Chris is so ****’n hot and sexii. I would total die 4 him. Luv ya baby.

mudiwa essence @ 09/12/2008 at 1:14 pm

HAHAH #8….lol….did u c him with elephant man and d 2 fat ladies!!!!!

modina luvz cb bt h8 riri cuz she ae b arch i <3 chris b bt now he’s UGLY wtf hapen 2 his face n bod i so000 dont wana Bang him i’m not redy yet heheheheeh i’m 2h2h

i like your look and your voice . chris is sexy and beautiful. iiiiiiiii lllllllllloooooovvvvvveeeeee yyyyyyyyoooooouuuuuuu .