Miley Cyrus' Big Give

Miley Cyrus' Big Give

Just 3 bucks Miley?

Miley Cyrus has girls’ day out with her mom Tish Cyrus at the Cheesecake Factory in Pasadena, Calif. on Friday.

Before driving away, Miley, 15, gives what looks like 2 or 3 bucks to a needy fellow.

Earlier in the week, Miley was immortalized in wax at Madame Tussaud’s in New York.

15+ pictures of Miley Cyrus‘ big give…

miley cyrus big give 01
miley cyrus big give 15
miley cyrus big give 16
miley cyrus big give 17

Christopher Polk/Getty

daniel512 @ 03/23/2008 at 1:39 am

WOah 1st

first?!@?!?!? why is everyone getting bangs..first vanessa hudgens..now miley?!!?

nice of her to do that.

daniel512 @ 03/23/2008 at 1:40 am

cheese cake sounds good right about now.
yumm haha

miley is pretty cool i guesssss

daniel512 @ 03/23/2008 at 1:43 am

i prefer chicks without bangs but theres chicks that can pull it off. miley… ehh too young and she looks alright

Jonas Fan @ 03/23/2008 at 1:46 am

What kind of bangs are those?
They look horrible on her…but she always looks horrible
so it doesnt really make a difference.She looks like a hillbilly with that plaid shirt. Who dresses her?
Oh wait she probably dresses herself…thats why it looks so bad

hah!

And i’ve eaten at the Cheesecake Factory in Pasadena….
I prefer the one next to the Beverly Center….its bigger :)

More Jonas less
Miley

ughh the only thing i like about her here is her shoes and her bag, other than that she looks horrible!

finally some miley! miley is so sweet and i like what shes wearing

ahahahhahahahhaha….i notice that some of the pic has luke benward

LoveYa!
Mileeeeeeeeeey…
Awesomeee!

U’re the best with Mandy

crazy!!!!she was in my hood

Shes lookin really bad these days

yeyyyy! i love miley soo soo soooooo much, she is my role model
nice to see her do that
keep on doing the good thing MILEYYYYYYY

how cute is the little heart that is on her moms right hand… looove miley!

HEY ALL!
I LOVE MILEY SO MUCH
SHE IS SOO CUTE IN THESE BANGS
i like them so much
she is my role model. keep on doing the good thing miley
we love youuuuu

They probably only give money away when people are around
ha no no

BUT like with kim kardashian when she gave a poor man money i think it was bcuz paparazzi were around….. she loves being noticed

HEEY kid in the back with a white tee and jeans with chain…

ISN’T HE FROM MINUTE MEN ?????

she looks gorgeous of course!

but she also looks kinda freaked out about the mob of people surrounding her

i would be scared to ://

ILY MILEY CYRUS

haha yeah that’s the kid from MInute Men

eddie jones @ 03/23/2008 at 3:02 am

well I guess miley is a liberal in the making. It’s unfortunate, but this is what you get as a result of having your life handed to you by your parents. shame shame shame, maybe that needy fellow can go buy some more tattoos

She gave the person only 3 bucks?! That’s really sad……

Vanessa Hudgens gave a homeless man $20….now that was good.

Another reason not to like Miley.

#24 did you ever think that maybe miley only had 2 or 3 dollars on her….im sure if she had a little more she would have givin it to that person….but atleast she gave that person that much because most ppl dont give them any…..so good job miley!

the people who comment here on just jared are so darn funny!

hahahah

that is hilarious.

i think miley’s bangs are cute!
but i think her hair looks best with the bangs when it’s straight. =]

she’s so cute.
how come she only gave that dude 3 bucks?
here in america, you can’t buy a bottle of WATER for more than 3 bucks….
doesn’t she make 3 mill a year?

Terumi, yeah you are right.

excuse what i just posted.

Well I think Miley looks pretty with her bangs but she keeps changing her look…and I thought Vanessa got bangs for her new movie…IDK..anyways…Jeez Miley dont be cheap!! =P…J/K!

Miley Had Her Bangs Before Vanessa Hudgens.
I’m Starting To Like The Bangs. They look Cute. I didn’t Like Them The Otherday when she had her hair tied back.

I Must Addmit. She Could Have Given him A Bit More Than 3 Dollars. With Her Sucess

That’s nice but 2 or 3 bucks? Are you kidding me? She makes millions and she can’t even afford giving away at least 10 or 20 bucks to a needy fellow?

Yeah Totally.

bolishopin @ 03/23/2008 at 5:03 am

IT’S ALL ABOUT “TIPS”

First of all, that guy doesn’t even look homeless at all. There are a bunch of kids in that Pasadena area hanging around, asking for money. I frequent there a lot. It’s kind of annoying since they don’t even look homeless. I say $2 or $3 is generous for that guy.

And just because you don’t have photograph-proof of her donating to others doesn’t mean she’s cheap.

lol at all of you *judging* her, she does have an allowance, you know. And also, you don’t just give some strange(as in not homeless)-looking man $100.

I wish the paps would stop harrassing her. I would do fine without pictures of her every day (even though I love her lol)

Please! NO MORE MILEY! Miley this Miley that! What happened to Ashley and Vanessa?

ok, i must admit. Even though i am a huge fan, i think she looked so much prettier some months ago. but.. it’s her choice how she looks not ours. She looks ok-ish though(:
sorry to be mean Miley….
i think it’s cute how she goes places with her mom, and look they’re even holding hands. =D
But, it looks like she never eats in. but shes still super super skinny.

If that guy was homeless he wouldn’t have on a football shirt.
So Miley just gave away money to a perfectly healthy person, maybe she realised he wasn’t homeless and thats why she gave away so few. =D

ASHI JIJI @ 03/23/2008 at 6:20 am

:):):):):):):):)

well to be honest its better than nothing

i just saw a video of miley and her mom at the cheesecake factory (where these pics were taken) and it was utter chaos. some dude said a smart comment to miley and her mom yelled back at him. then miley was like “you need to chill out!” it was wonderful! love you miley! the video was on ONTD.

well vanessa hudgens gave $10 she is so much better then Miley only giving $3/$2? well i don’t like her she has all the money in the world and all she desides to give is that? god i hate her. & she looks horrible.

not to be rude but she copies Vanessa Hudgens with her hairstyle

xZAcefronizsohotx @ 03/23/2008 at 7:58 am

Whoa i swear, that’s the same dude who V helped

oh god!!! she really like vanessa, bec. she copy what vanessa did!
COPYCAT!!!!

hey it’s really cool pix i liked it because miley looked so cute nd sweet and she knows how to wear !!! and her clothes was sooo nice and i liked her skirt !! thnx bey xoxoxoxoxo huge faaaaaaaan !!!! even her new hair cut is soo nice :D

I love you miley (:

I love miley!! that was nice of her to give money to a person in need. Although it wasn’t a lot I think that it was nice of her to take time out of her day to give money to someone in need.
can’t wait for the release of the Hannah Montana Movie!!! :D

wow. i didn’t realize only one person could have a hairstyle. maybe miley saw vanessa with the bangs and liked it so she got it. that happens all the time, people get their hair cut like their favorite stars. or maybe its as simple as they both wanted to get bangs. its unlikely but, maybe vanessa copied of miley. maybe miley told vanessa she wanted bangs and than vanessa decided to get them to, and just got them before miley. geez you don’t know so don’t judge miley and call her a copy cat.

and for only giving $3. what if her mom told her to give him $3 since miley was closer to him. or maybe miley just didn’t have any more money on her. just because she makes millions doesn’t mean shes going to walk around California with hundreds stuffed in her purse. Plus they went for cheesecake and maybe when they came out thats all they had left.

give the girl a break you haters. miley is fine. she did the right thing. its a sad world when people get critized for giving money to homeless people.

i love you miley. you did a good thing.

Blondebabe @ 03/23/2008 at 9:09 am

ITS PAaaaTHETIC He bangs are ugly she thinks shes prety snshe not

that was nice of her but she could at least give her $10

miless! i called u yesterdayy but u didnt called me backk!
well nicee to see u @ jaredd :) i saw all urs things on jared.. please call me . i was trying to call u ttoday but is too earlyy ! well when u wake up call mee!!!! i know that u watch thiss every morningg ? ritee ?;) luvyaa!(k)
att: Loretta G.
ps i lov u;)

loreee!
ill call u (K) luvya2
-MC

Miley is awseome :]
I love her hair.

her bangs look so ugly! ew!

her bangs look so ugly! ew!

Realitycheck @ 03/23/2008 at 11:21 am

People, people, people don’t you know that if you give a homeless person $10 or $20, they turn around and go strait to a dealer for more CRACK(how they ended up homeless)! So I ask you, why would that be so generous. $2 or $3 is enough for a snack so you stop begging and go look 4 a job!

tinseltown @ 03/23/2008 at 11:38 am

i hate miley because she wants to copy vanessa=S

Hudgenscyrustisdale Fan :) @ 03/23/2008 at 11:41 am

HUMM….HER BANGS ARE NOT SO BAD BUT I THINK I LIKE MORE VANESSA’S BANGS :D V’ LOOK CUTE WITH THE BANG BUT MILEY TOO ….. MAYBE MILEY SHOULDN’T CHANGE HER COLOR HAIR IT’S LIKE TOO ORANGE LOL, I LIKE MORE THE ‘BRUNETTE MILEY’ LIKE IN JANUARY SHE LOOEKED GORGEOUS :D NOW I DON’T LIKE IT TOO MUCH :/ BUT SHE’S STILL A PRETTY YOUNG LADY.

ABOUT HER CLOTHE… NOT TO BE MEAN BUT I DON’T LIKE IT AT ALL , REALLY UGLY :S THE ONLY THING I LIKED IT WAS THE SHOES AND MAYBE THE PURSE LOL

ABOUT THE HOMELESS…..MAYBE SHE DIDN’T GAVE THAT MUCH, BUT AT LEAST SHE HELPED :D AND THAT PROBES THAT SHE’S GENEROUS.

cute as always
love the outfit
the hair..
its okay
i like her other hair better
in some shots it looks good
others not so much
but i still love her.

oh and maybe thats all the pocket money she had
she just went to get cheesecake..
you dont bring 257489 dollars
just a few bucks

oh and maybe thats all the pocket money she had
she just went to get cheesecake..
you dont bring 257489 dollars
just a few bucks
most of her money would probably be on a credit card anyways

Miley Cyrus @ 03/23/2008 at 11:45 am

Thanks for the support guys!

xox
Miley*

Hudgenscyrustisdale Fan :) @ 03/23/2008 at 11:48 am

HOW SWEET IS MILEY WITH HER MOTHER :D
THE BANGS ARE NOT SO CUTER LIKE VANESSA’S BANGS LOL! :P
BUT SHE’S STILL A PRETTY YOUNG LADY
HER COLOR HAIR IT’S NOT MY STYLE I PREFER THE ‘BRUNETTE HAIR’ BECAUSE SHE LOOKED CUTER THAN NOW
BUT STILL BIG FAN OF HER , A ROLE MODEL :D

ABOUT HER CLOTHES…NOT TO BE MEAN BUT WHAT THE F*CK ?! THAT CLOTHE IS SO UGLY :S THE ONLY THING I LIKED WAS THE SHOES AND MAYBE THE PURSE LOL :P

ABOUT THE HOMELESS….MAYBE SHE DIDN’T GIVE THAT MUCH AS VANESSA GAVE BUT IT DOESN’T MEAN THAT SHE’S NOT THAT GENEROUS OR SHE DOESN’T DESERVE THAT U’RE COMPARING AROUND HOW MUCH SHE GAVE, SHE COULD GAVE MORE YEAH I ADMIT IT BUT SHE’S STILL GENEROUS

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
GO MILEY ! AND IF U DON’T WANT ALL THOSE HATERS COMMENTS YOU SHOULD GIVE 30 BUCKS NEXT TIME LOL! :P

MILEY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m still not liking the bangs…

Miley really has been looking horrible these days. I use to think she was “ok looking” in the beginning (like first season of Hannah Montana – she was cute and her annoying acting/singing was overlooked because she was young) but as she gets older she’s getting uglier (and worst at acting/singing). First of all her new upper jaws are annoying the heck out of me, they really look like she stole them from a poor horse and whitened them. Plus she STILL needs to fix her crooked lower teeth, the ones she loves to flaunt every time she opens her yap. But back to her upper teeth, is it just me or has her smile gotten more unattractive? Because her big teeth are just so out there and it’s first thing that catches your eyes, and she seems to keep wanting to hide her bottom teeth (if its that much of a drag, Miley, then get them fixed already, you know you got the money when your Dad alone gives you $300+ a week).

Miley obviously has a self-image crisis; she’s never happy with how she NATURALLY looks and CONSTANTLY goes and changes it. A while back she kept using fake tanning lotion that turned her skin orange – vain much? Then she goes and changes her hair color 5 times a month, how unbelievably insecure can she get? Plus she went as far as to color her eyebrows ORANGE! Wow, I’m guessing her next big concert is at a circus. But now she’s trying to sport bangs… And they look so bad on her. Like someone said before, not many girls look good in bangs, and Miley is definitely NOT one of them. Demi Lovato, yes, Miley Cyrus, NO. Vanessa Hudgens, ok but not really, Miley Cyru, heck no. Miley, stop trying to change your appearance and stop acting older than your age (your 15 for goodness sake, not 18). You’re going to regret it later on when you finally realize you can’t relive your teen years.

On a side note, is this really a good role model for little girls? Showing us that unnatural hair color and tanning is the way to go? That feeling insecure is good and you should go and change how you look all the time (possibly leading to breast-implants in the future)? I won’t even bring up how completely DESPERATE Miley Cyrus is; showing off the little chest that she has with Victoria Secret padded push-up bras, wearing low cut V-shirts, mini-skits/dresses, shirts that show her mid drift at the age of 15 (a freshmen in high-school to be exact – the type of girl in your school that’s ‘easy’ and ‘******’). Not to mention the skimpy pictures she takes of herself and posts online. Good grief, she’s not a GOOD role model at all.

And I’m not the least bit impressed that she gave a measly 2-3 bucks to a needy fellow. Someone before me nailed it on the spot; when the paparazzi are around, do whatever to make yourself look good. And please, that girl has more money than your grandparents, she doesn’t just carry around 2-3 bucks when she makes hundreds an episode. She’s too busy wasting her money on coffee, high maintenance products, and mismatching outfits, that’s all. If she really did care for the poor, then how come she’s not donating to big charity organizations? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I haven’t see this ‘popstar’ give anything BIG. I hope you were being sarcastic, justjared, when you titled this “Miley Cyrus’ ‘Big Give’ “. Because $2-3 (and Miley) is a joke.

It wouldn’t matter if she only gave one cent away, al least she is giving something for those less fortunate. That’s all that matters. Not how much you give but if you actually do.

3 dollars, 5 dollars, 20 dollars, who cares?!?! Atleast she gave SOMETHING. Thats not the point at all. No one should be judging how much she gave at that ONE moment.. maybe she only had that much cash on her? We dont know.

She looks cute.

I wouldn’t give that guy $100. He doesn’t even look needy or homeless or whatever. From the back of his head he kinda looks womanly. no offence

this video is of miley while she was at the cheesecake factory

i think miley was very nice and did a really great thing by giving that lady that money because most ppl dont

#69- get a life, honestly. And save your sob story for someone who cares. ANY teeanger on the planet has self esteem issues. Miley is a human, therefore, she is no different. Her changing her look/ style is not a big deal WHATSOEVER. Shes not going out and getting plastic surgery. Also, whats wrong wih spending money on her look, tan, or whatever it may be? She is inthe public eye, always being watched, I’d invest some money on my looks too. Your making something out of nothing. Guess you werent aware she donated a dollar from each ticket sold ( from her concert tour) to charity.

Honestly, your rants are so pointless. This girl is not getting into any sort of trouble.

Wow ONLY 3 bucks?
Shes a freaking millionarie and she only gave 3 dollars!
Self-fish *****!

zanessa 4eVERRR! @ 03/23/2008 at 1:03 pm

shes so pretty but i dont really like the bangs.

2 or 3 bucks buys a sandwhich and not any decent amount of liquor. It was smart.

First off, Hey#74, if my rants were pointless you wouldn’t be wasting your time telling me so. I did say after all “correct me if I’m wrong” because I myself didn’t know if she gave anything big to charity organizations. How much did her $1 per ticket add up to may I ask?

And no, just because many WASTE money on their appearance doesn’t automatically make it alright. There are still a good number of girls who don’t follow that crowd of vanity. I don’t believe in “go with the flow”, or follow the crowd; you should be who you are and constantly changing your hair color (coloring your eyebrows an intense shade along with it), and tanning yourself because your not happy with how you look. Never mind if she was a no body, but unfortunately she’s not and happens to be little girls’ icons. With so many little girls looking up to her, it’s important she gives off the right messages. And so far she gives off vibes of a vain, insecure 15 year-old acting older than her age. Look above for my supporting evidence.

How much do you want to bet that as she gets older she will do something BritneySpears/LindseyLohan would do? Whether it is drugs, partying to till the wee hours of the morning, going to rehab for whatever reason, breast implants, shaving your head bald, whatever it may be, Miley Cyrus will do something along those lines. Watch, only time will tell and let’s just hope this little popstar will prove me and many others wrong. So far she only proves me right with every day.

MAN SHE SERIUOSLY NEEDS TO DROP THE EXTENSIONS AND GET A HAIR CUT,THATS ONE BIG NASTY MESS.AND I AGREE SHE WANTS TO LOOK ALL BIG IN FRONT OF THE PAPARAIZZ

#69 are you serious? just because miley changes the color of her hair doesnt mean shes a bad role model…she likes to change her look so what i know tons of ppl who change there hair color a lot because they can…its not like shes shaving her head all she did was get a hair cut and dying her hair big whoop!….and most little girls dont know what tanning lotion is so i doubt that thats a problem and even if they did what does it matter…miley wants to look tan i think everyone does now days and i dont think miley posted those so called “naughty pics” online(they arent even bad!) miley is a happy person i can tell by the things she does and no obviously i dont know for sure but i think chances are that im right because im a miley fan and your just a miley hater and haters have to try and make everything she does look like shes done something wrong i swear you cant just focus on the positive you miley haters always focus on the negitive and thats a horible way to live your life….i just hope that you haters are nice in real life than you are online…because if not than this world is a lot worse than i though and not because you hate miley because i understand that many ppl dont but that you have the need to put ppl down and try to make them feel horible…….well anyways miley looks great and i hope JJ continues to post many things about miley

Amen to #80-

Miley is a human being and will constantly be making mistakes like ANY other 15 year old would. The difference is, she’s growing up in the public eye. This far she has not done anything terribly bad which wouldmake me think shell be the next “lindsay lohan” What? Not such great hair? and a few bad wardrobe choices? BIG WHOOP.

Anyone trying to rain on miley’s parade is wasting thier time. This girl seems extremely happy as well as incredibly successful. Nothing you say will change that, so save it.

Check that out. She’s definitely just your average teeanger. She’s a sweetheat. Atleast she axtually RESPONDS back to the paps. Most celebrities wouldnt and have a nasty attitude about it.

lmao she only had a few buck on her haha okay. The girl is rich, while most of it might be credit cards and all she would still carry around more than a few dollars. Vanessa currently doesn’t have bangs she just did that one day, for the film or because she felt like it. Also what the hell is miley doing with her hair, the bangs are actually the only part of it that doesn’t look ratty. Too bad, she did have nice hair at one point.

The guy in the back is Luke Benward! From Minutemen!
Im guessing he was chillin with Braison, they are friends

I saw the paparazzi video from this and it was her MOM that PASSED HER the 3 dollars.Stop jjudging this girl when you dont know the whole story.

me#80,

“Hate” is a strong word, and not something I would use to describe my feelings towards Miley Cyrus. First off I don’t know her personally so to “hate” her would be wrong of me; therefore all my opinions about her are from what I observe.

Another thing, I have nothing against someone who dyes their hair. However who in their right mind changes the color almost every other week? That’s just not normal. Yes many people color their hair (and again I have nothing against people who get haircuts – I was merely referring to Miley’s bangs), but they dye it once and usually wait for it to grow out, or till it fades to get a new one. I also have friends who enjoy coloring their hair, but not to the extant of changing it constantly. They could if they wanted to, it’s easy nowadays when you can do it yourself, but they don’t. Because once again, it’s NOT NORMAL. Someone who feels the need to change their appearance every waking moment is truly having a self-image crisis. If you’re not happy with how you look, even after you’ve gone through alterations, shows that you are very insecure no matter how much you fix yourself.

Now on with the role model issue – Miley Cyrus has girls as young as 5 year-olds looking up to her. It doesn’t matter if they don’t know what tanning lotion is, they’re not stupid to not notice her skin looks different and abnormal. Little kids are easily influenced and as they get older (or even at their age) they will imitate. Isn’t it an issue with how this generation of young kids wanting to act older than their age; 7th grade boys walking around with their trousers below their butts so they can show off their boxers, 7th grade girls with extreme mini skits and padded bras to make their bust appear bigger. Overall, these behaviors are to attract the opposite sex (even at a young aga) or to feel “sexy”. These are the kind of habits picked up by influential people, such as Hollywood and the media, such as Miley Cyrus. Taking pictures of yourself in bikinis and posting them online for the world to see it not what a good role model for 5+ year olds should do. She discreetly tells young girl to show off their cleavage and mid drifts, to color your hair as often as you can (thus creating vanity + self image issues), talk to your parents disrespectfully (it is noticeable in her radio interviews the way she talks to/about her parents – she acts like a spoiled brat). It’s enough that a lot of teens have low self esteem; they don’t need a so-called “role model” to encourage it even more and tell them to change themselves unnaturally.

If you have anything else to say, message me via youtube.

Sam#85, if it was really Miley’s mom who gave the money to the needy fellow, then Miley shouldn’t be getting any credit whatsoever. People here should be saying “Go Miley’s Mom” or “Miley’s mom is so cheap”.

Why didn’t Miley add money of her own? After all, wouldn’t she have more money than her mom with all the money she makes on her own? Like I said, Miley does not impress.

“Miley Had Her Bangs Before Vanessa Hudgens.”

Vanessa doesn’t even have bangs. They were clip-ons (I am thinking). Still fooled you guys.

Look at his hair. It’s dyed and cut and everything. He’s not homeless! He’s a kid who doesn’t have a job, doesn’t have anything else to do so he just sits around and beg for money. I frequent this Cheesecake Factory area all the time. Those kids are everywhere.

Besides, who even carries cash nowadays? I’d be lucky to even have 2 dollars in my wallet. And if I do, the next bill will probably be a 20 and I’m not giving my 20 to a kid who doesn’t even look homeless. You guys are seriously living in the 90s or something. Heard of plastic?

You people are saying “he’s not even homeless”, maybe he’s not. But now-a-days people do run things for charity. Maybe she was donating to some kind of cause. Because where I live, people hold signs — not if their homeless — but for people to donate to some kind of event/charity/cause.

And so what if Miley was being cheap? She probably didn’t have that much on her. Not every big star carries their whole paycheck on them. I mean seriously people.

And I don’t necessarily think you guys should judge her based on how she looks. You guys make it seem like she should look the same her whole life through. Newsflash, everyone [celebrity or not] changes their style up a bit. No doubt she should do it less often, but its not a crime people.

i feel kind of bad for her, she just wants to go out and eat with her mom, but people constantly just crowd her and she cant ever just be alone out in public.
but then again, i would be crowding her too if i one of those fans.
shes a sweet girl, and i think shes gorgeous.

Yeah, I agree with Taylor above me.

Atleast she handles it well :)

Jonas Fan you ******* ******! Let me guess you like the one on Beverly cause it’s bigger right? Is that so you can supply your fat ass with some food. And your just jealous cause Miley was rumored to date Nick? Awwww! That is soooooo cute. I want you to know that i will pay for your reality check just so you can realize that you and Nick will never be… you are one girl in billions. The chance with you and him are pretty much impossible. Get over it, you stupid Jonas buttcrack licker.

Anyways, Mileys a great girl! She’s so sweet to give money to random strangers, take pictures & autographs for fans, talk to the paparazzi’s when in reality she should be a ***** to them. She looks adorable!

Happy Easter everybody!

To the person posting those longgggg freakin complaints about Miley get a life. Your ragging on her for changing her hair color?! LMAO. I didnt think that would ever cause such controversy. Your picking on her for such ridiculius things. and how old are you 35? She’s a teenage girl for god sakes!!! Atleast shes not into the horrible things teens are into these days.

Yah that is the guy from minute men! yah he was hanging out with braison, you can see it in the youtube video.

she’s just TRYING to be like VANESSA HUDGENS.

Vanessa gave away money first – $20 if i recall..
Miley – $3?!

great…

Stop trying to act older than you are sweetheart.
& loose the bangs & you’re “wanna-be-boho” look

cheers

You think vanessa is the first person to give money to a homeless person!??! LMAO. GET A LIFE.

her bangs are so awkward
they’re not supposed to be split in the middle like that
she looks retarded
she can’t pull any hairstyle off

how many times has so, like, dyed or cut her hair?
i’m surprised it hasn’t fallen off yet….

She’s adorable.

lala_girl @ 03/23/2008 at 4:46 pm

Miley got the bangs FIRST … Vanessa was second!

Get your facts right next time!

i dont like her new hair.
she looked prettier before.

&& that kid from minute men or whatever its called is is someof those pictures.

she looks adorable! :]

why do people love this talentless hack so much?

Why do you haters even waste time commenting on Miley’s updates. Hello! There are tons of other stars on this site. if you don’t ;ike her, don’t waste your breath! She’s not gonna stop just because you want her toloo. She’ll stop when she wants to! Jeez get alif. Miley dosen’t have to look pretty all the time. She is a human being!

But what I don’t like in these pics is her clothes! They make her look like a cabbage patch kid! And she should loose the bangs. They make her her look too stringy,

3$? Only? Well it’s better than nothing. Plus I’m sure that she doesn’t walk in the streets with 10,000$ in her wallet.
I’m more concerned about her clothes. Seriously who told her that it looked nice?

jeez. she’s, like, mimicking everything vanessa hudgens does :/

wow i think it’s soooo funny how people are always saying bad things about her. if you dont care about her.. why waist your time wrighting things about her or even looking her up on just jared its obviously jelousy.

Miley is great at what she does, shes changed alot of little girls lifes, and shes inspired them to do alot of things with their life. Shes great at what she does. you alll just have to learn to exept itt…

SO STOP HATINGGG!

To Lola:
she didnt have to give that person any money. but she did so shut up! how much do you give to the poor when you were 15?

I am a *****, but mileys is a bigger one. like three ******* dollar is a lot, i do it with anyone for the much. i WOULD DO it with a man who had a STDS, OR A GAY GUY OR ELLEN DEGENRES OR MILEY OR Zanessa or a dog, three bucks is a lt.

wutafruit
thanks for the debate/speech
who cares
and for someone who doesn’t seem to like her very much
seems to know a lot about her…
i think you should just stop wasting your time and move on
don’t bother to stop and look at the pictures or read it
if you don’t like her at all
don’t make it as if its a drag to read it
cause no one is making you!

Her Bands Are the Same, Just Shorter. If You look At Other Pictures Her Bangs Are Equal on Bot Sides.

MileyCYRUSFAN @ 03/23/2008 at 9:57 pm

oK THAT IS REALLY NICE OF HERE MOST PPL DONT GIVE A CRAP AND JUST DRIVE BYE AT LEAST SHE WAS NICE AND GAVE HER MONEY!!!! god just leave her alone at least she gave them money!

she look absolute gorgeous!!
i love those bangs!!! she looks so cute on them!
I LOVE MILEY SHE ROCKS MY WORLD!!
AND YEAH SHE’S MY ROLE MODEL AND NO I;M NOT 7 I’M 13..
KEEP POSTING ABOUT MILEY!
WE LOVE YOU MILEY!

Less Disney, More hollywood please

sick of her.

Actually, kelsi (number 2) miley got a fringe (bangs) before vanessa so ha! i love u miley (and your fringe) i hav a fringe!

she needs a stylist and she needs more money for charity i mean 3 bucks wont even last u a day or 2 its like goin into dunkin donuts and spendin each and every one of those dollars for food and shelter so MILEY CYRUS YOU ARE A CHEEPSKATE!

tolucaLakecatsticker @ 03/25/2008 at 10:52 pm

Miley is not a cheapskate! Tose homeless people just use the money for beer and cigarettes. I do not like pasadena. mostly because that stupid slow lindens optometry

tolucaLakecatsticker @ 03/25/2008 at 10:52 pm

OH MY GOSH SHE`S A SAINT

anyone can do that , gimme a break . you`re acting like she`s perfect . quit being obsessed with this monkey .

honestly . i`m WAYYY below miley on the money chart and she gives 3 bucks ? my mom gave TEN yesterday …… SELFISHHHHH LITTLE PIG

i agree with ‘jonas fan’

more jonas
less miley

Well, like I hate miley, and what she did is to aparent an angelical person
she is a stupid A$$ H0L3

Grammy for 13 yr old Reshelle @ 04/30/2008 at 6:15 pm

Comment from my granddaughter Reshelle, “well, she’s off my list of role models” Thank God for the wisdom of a beautiful 13 yr old that knows beauty is not only on the outside but so much more on the inside. I am proud of you Reshelle!! You go girl!! luv u, Grammy

i love her hair&style.
but i think she likes to copy other people in hollywood.
lmaos!
i live in australia but isnt 2 – 3 bucks not alot.
lols she’s rich, she should’ve given the lady like 30 bucks or somethingg.
but i love herrrr !

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

miley seriously needs to get outta t.v. she looks terribly awful with her new hair. miley’s bangs are worse than disgusting. she looks like a hobo, one in need of a makeover,, too.

Well, let me break this down for every person seeing this..
that needy fellow is me..and i happen to be a girl..
umm that was 4 dollars and i just wanted to see if she would do it…

yup

Sarahjuana @ 06/01/2008 at 10:36 pm

just 3 bucks?
what a *****!

her ada is rich.
she is rich.
her brother is rich from metro station!
do you know how much money that is combined and all she gives is 3 dollars?

what a cheap *****.

Sarahjuana @ 06/01/2008 at 10:36 pm

just 3 bucks?
what a *****!

her ada is rich.
she is rich.
her brother is rich from metro station!
do you know how much money that is combined and all she gives is 3 dollars?

what a cheap *****.

Sarahjuana @ 06/01/2008 at 10:36 pm

just 3 bucks?
what a *****!

her ada is rich.
she is rich.
her brother is rich from metro station!
do you know how much money that is combined and all she gives is 3 dollars?

what a cheap *****.

lmfao !
2-3 bucks ONLY?!
what a cheap biiittch

OK i have come to a sence that this is not miley cyrus if you look close in some of the pics you can tell they are photoshopped they may say they are not but they are i deal with photoshop all the time and they are going to pull this stunt on us yeah i wish they would do a little bit better i mean look at the cover of this magazine she is not that white and the only way you can turn it that white is if you have bad lighting or if you photoshop the pic.

#129 okai, even if it really is you, it’s 3 dollars.
wats that compared to all the millions of dollars she has.
she’s a selfish *****, and she shouldn’t be treated otherwise.

AWWWW, MILEY IS SO GIVING!!=] SHE NEVER STOPS ON GIVING AN LOVING!! MLIEY GOD BLESS YOU=]
YOUR THE GREATEST EVER. TAKE CARE AND KEEP ON ROCKING=]

FOR SO CALLED Jonas Fan:
GET A DANG LIFE AND LEAVE MILEY CYRUS ALONE! I SOOOOOO PREFFER MILEY CYRUS OVER THE JOBROS ANY DAY!!!! HER SONGS ARE BETTER! HER ACTING IS WAY BETTER! HER STYLE IS WAY BETTER! EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS WAY BETTER THAN THE JONAS BROTERS! THEY CANT REALLY SING! IVE HEARD THEM AND THERE VOICES DONT GO WITH THE TUNE OF THE SONG! SOOOOOORRRRYYY!!
MILEY YOUR ROCK!!

to the Jonas Fan who was making fun of her plaid shirt, your pathetic, Nick wore a plaid shirt in Camp Rock and hes been seen with it on before, and also, Joe has worn a plaid shirt, so pretty much your calling them hillbillies too, What a big fan you are. lol. pathetic pathetic pathetic. lol.

o and also to the people who were like “just 3 bucks?” maybe that was all she had in cash, what was she supposeed to do? Hand the Lady her WHOLE CRedit card? yeah, that would work. I DONT THINK SO!

Dr. Pugsly Eskobar Esq. @ 07/13/2008 at 11:32 pm

Does Anybody Else Notice How Fake That Picture Looks???

The Lighting Inside the Car Is Unnatural And The Lighting Of Her Hand And The Money Doesn’t Match The Recipient’s.

You Would Think Somebody Would At Least Fake A More Scandalous Picture.

wow jus 2 dollars ur famous u could if gave him more than that

So confused @ 07/28/2008 at 6:22 pm

ok so is she naughty or not tell us miley

omensloth @ 08/23/2008 at 9:26 pm

well, $3 not much really, like £1.50 what can you buy with that?! Doesn’t she have millions of $s she must have more than that, she could probably should have given more. And to those people who say that’s all she has, she is in a car, can she drive? No! So her mum must have more than $3. What a cheap… Now what is the words I an looking for…. Oh yes

TALENTLESS *****!!!

Go selena and demmi =] they would have given more than $3!!!!!

omensloth @ 08/23/2008 at 9:32 pm

almost forgot her hair looks awful and needs to be washed. Hahaha I make myself laugh!

Miley definitely had more than that on her.. but she has to do something to help fix her f*cked disney **** image.

Miley cyrus is the best :) Check my site i personally made for her http://mileycyrusbra.com :) let me know if u like it guys :)
thanks

miley’s big give?!?!
dude $2-3 is not a BIG give…at all…I mean it is something but,
when you make as much money as she does at LEAST $20 or more.
wow not a lot at all.

lol, ridiculous. 2 $???
what happens when i do the same, you will also blog about it? ;)

cu, sebastian.

wow shes nice some celebties wouldnt even give a penny go miley ur my idol

She is so awesome and generous! I love her clothes and her new bangs! Shes so awesome!

Miley supporter @ 06/02/2009 at 12:42 am

MILEY HAS SUCH A KIND PESONALITY!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU MILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nils Schlamann @ 02/13/2010 at 7:52 pm

ok realy all they think miley cirus has take to many from her body is realy stupid she is just a mensch when your think she take to many from her body you are wrong because thats just pictures and of many pictures she is in a bikini and of one photo where she shows us her back and just her back your all crazy is just the back when she doesn´t do that than she mustn´t to wear a free back dress thats realy stupid miley want just live and appricate her live is so hard for your to leave miley alone please when your any more strain she goes kaput and when the time come and as often happens thats were real shame :(((((((((( please let miley live

quiero saber mas sobre miley digaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!qqQqQQqqaqa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!