Demi Moore @ The Late Show

Demi Moore @ The Late Show

Demi Moore arrives at the Ed Sullivan Theater for a taping of the Late Show with David Letterman on Monday in New York City.

The ageless one, 45, has now been married to Ashton Kutcher of Punk’d for almost three years! 15 years apart, the pair have made the relationship work, even showing up with Demi‘s ex, Bruce Willis at public events. Can’t you feel the love?

More pictures of Demi Moore at the Late Show with David Letterman…

demi moore letterman 01
demi moore letterman 02
demi moore letterman 03
demi moore letterman 04
demi moore letterman 05
demi moore letterman 06
demi moore letterman 07

VOTE FOR DAVID ARCHULETA @ 03/24/2008 at 8:03 pm

1st!

VOTE FOR DAVID ARCHULETA @ 03/24/2008 at 8:03 pm

1st!

Whatever. She is old and boring. And I think dating a much younger man is gross! And I am 11 years old btw.

Brit4ever @ 03/24/2008 at 8:04 pm

Stylish!!

I do like what she’s wearing however. But we all know who we have to thank to for that… GOD BLESS THE stylist.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/24/2008 at 8:10 pm

courteney cox is looking good.

She does look good at 46, but then again after spending $400,000 plus on plastic surgery—-she better look good!

Umm who is that??
I like Demi Lovato!!!
Yay she is going on tour with the JONAS BROTHERS!

They must be seriously compatible to last for 3 years =).

demi is like the only one i know who can rock being married to someone who is younger than her
i luv tem together!

otherthanot @ 03/24/2008 at 8:36 pm

I hate her, but she looks pretty good here.

Ageless one?? She’d be a f’ing train-wreck without all that plastic surgery

she looks older than her age actually in some up close photos and realistic lighting. Plastic surgery can’t fix your age, it always shows no matter what you do! She doesn’t look any younger than non celeb women in their late 40′s, except she’s prettier because of all the makeup and clothes, but still she doesn’t look one bit younger.

I love her and think she is beautiful! She and Ashton make a great couple.

UGLY SUNGLASSES YUCK

ALMOST THREE WHOLE YEARS! WOW! SO AMAZING!
So if it were a baby it’d still be in diapers! HA

A woman is at her most beautiful when she is in love.
Demi is deeply in love.
She has also has lots of “help” that many, many women her age don’t/can’t have.

Obviously a great combination of being in love and plastic surgery.
That’s why Demi is so gorgeous.

ohhh and where is ashton !?

I think she looks great!

dIVALISCIOUS @ 03/25/2008 at 5:05 pm

I thought she was quite nervous on the Letterman show last night, whether she looked good or not, is not important as why she was acting so nervous when she has been on his show a number of times…catch my daily rant at my website – oh meow!