Mon, 24 March 2008 at 12:45 pm
Joseph Gordon Levitt Gets Twisted
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt bonds With Claudia Schiffer
- JK Rowling contemplated suicide
- Heidi Klum gets painted on
- Minka Kelly is under the Paley moonlight
- Tara Reid is Miss Sexy Soiree at Studio 54
- Britney Spears to sing at Mel Gibson‘s church
- How to look like a star
- Christina Aguilera‘s Max-free shopping day
- Charlize Theron: Stop calling me ugly!
- Be ready, Spring Break!
- American Idol stripped David Hernandez is Broadway bound.
- Get K-Fed out of the headlines
- Weekend Box Office Totals: 1. “Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who,” $25.1 million, 2. “Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns,” $20 million, 3. “Shutter,” $10.7 million, 4. “Drillbit Taylor,” $10.2 million, 5. “10,000 B.C.,” $8.7 million.
- Lindsay Lohan’s grandmother Marilyn, 67, suffered minor injuries yesterday afternoon when she drove her car into a tree and a pole on Long Island, son Michael Lohan said. Michael pronounced his mother’s survival an “Easter Miracle.” Truly.
- Britney Spears’ cameo on How I Met Your Mother airs tonight on CBS!
Just Jared on Facebook