Julia Roberts Lives in 'Duplicity'

Julia Roberts Lives in 'Duplicity'

Julia Roberts wraps up a scene on the set of her latest movie Duplicity, at the Otto and Addie Kahn Mansion on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.

Julia was seen previously with co-star Clive Owen showing some on-screen chemistry.

Julia, 40, and Clive, 43, also worked together in Closer, where they played a married couple that clashed over her infidelity.

Duplicity also stars Paul Giamatti and Billy Bob Thorton.

10+ pictures of Julia strolling off set…

julia roberts duplicity 01
julia roberts duplicity 11
julia roberts duplicity 12
julia roberts duplicity 13
julia roberts duplicity 14
julia roberts duplicity 15

Ethan Miller/Getty

is it true she paid the divorced of her current husband ?eewwww

goree girls @ 03/25/2008 at 10:47 pm

God, I can’t stand this effing homewrecker. And she acts like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. Do you think she has her next victim picked out she must be tired of the surfer by now!

Reportedly, she offered Vera Steinberg Moder $400,000 to agree to divorce her husband, who was skanking with Ms. Roberts, so Julia could appear “respectable.”

An incredible actress and gorgeous too. Julia is wonderful.

Who is the chick in the bathrobe? That’s not Julia!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/26/2008 at 12:09 am

horrible actress.

Another homewrrecker on the loose. She’s not even that pretty.

what? Julia Roberts is bad actress? Sorry, You know about cinema nothing.

alohaland @ 03/26/2008 at 1:58 am

I like Julia and her movies. Marraiges end, in fact well over 50% of them end. Her current husband and his ex-wife had issues or it wouldn’t have ended. Anyway, none of us know the circumstances they got together under. It’s been a long time that they have been married (in Hollywood anyway), and they have 3 lovely children. It seems like things have ended up as they should have for all involved.

great actress hope the movie is good , love Clive Owen and Julia.

i love julia, the ultimate movie star! she keeps it so real, she s really one of the few down-to-earth celebrities out there. she’s beautiful and talented.
i’m really anticipating duplicity, julia and clive were fantastic together in closer!

She gets on my nerves. She puts off that she believes herself to be a genius. Get over yourself.

Julia is so FUGLY!

I can’t stand her either but enough with the homewrecking story already!

they are obviously happy with three kids.

learn to respect LOVE!!!

love her great actress ,thanks jared..

Why does Julia Roberts get a pass when everyone knew she was going with a married Danny Moder (she was still with Benjamin Bratt at the time) and she even dissed Vera Moder? But with Angelina Jolie, she gets called names all the time. I do not understand the double standard for America’s Sweetheart Julia Roberts and for Angelina Jolie. And before you throw brickbats at me, I do like Julia’s acting (I love most of her romantic comedies). I just hate the double standard.

\\\ @ 03/26/2008 at 3:36 pm

*************************************************************************
The double standard exists because of Maddox and Zahara and now Pax. Most white American women simply could not, and to this day cannot accept that their fantasy Aryan movie star (Brad) would want to father these non-white children. In their dreams and fantasies, he was only supposed to have blond, blue-eyed babies. They hate Angelina because they choose to believe she foisted these non-white children on him. They cannot believe he willingly chose to take on this responsibility.

Do you think if it were only Shiloh, that any of these self-righteous would be losing their collective minds, going onto 3 years now? Of course not! Jennifer Aniston would be just a footnote in Brad’s biography.

I love Julia. My favorite actress ever.These pictures don’t do her justice. She is so beautiful.

freddy santana @ 12/05/2008 at 8:20 pm

muito linda

lirasmith @ 05/29/2010 at 1:47 am

Ugly husband stealer. I can’t stand her and her huge mouth.