Josh Duhamel is a Minnesota Man

Josh Duhamel is a Minnesota Man

The hunkalicious Josh Duhamel hands off his car keys to the valet as he arrives at the historic luxury hotel Casa Del Mar in Santa Monica, Calif. on Wednesday.

Duhamel, 35, wears a purple “NFL Minnesota Vikings” cap (his dad lives in Minnesota) and drives a Chrysler SRT.

Last week, there was much speculation that his fiance Fergie was pregnant.

“I’ve never been pregnant,” she told Extra!. “And this is probably the 20th time people have said that. So, no, for the record. I’m five feet four and so when I gain a few extra pounds, it shows. I think people just love to speculate.”

10+ pictures inside of Minnesota man Josh Duhamel

josh duhamel minnesota 01
josh duhamel minnesota 02
josh duhamel minnesota 03
josh duhamel minnesota 04
josh duhamel minnesota 05
josh duhamel minnesota 06
josh duhamel minnesota 07
josh duhamel minnesota 08
josh duhamel minnesota 09
josh duhamel minnesota 10

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
aubrey kate @ 03/26/2008 at 7:39 pm

is that a Fergie cd I spot in his door?

YAY for minnesota hehe!

chrysler 300 not a cadillac

thats a Chrysler, not a Cadillac

Thanks, Amanda and syd!

wow can he get any more gorgeous!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/26/2008 at 8:38 pm

haha he’s driving the poor mans phantom.

ha i live in MN!

He’s good looking so how come he doesn’t have a movie career. I guess it’s not all about looks in Hollywood.

Well I guess he has learned how to suffer like every other Minnesota Vikings fan. LOL

OMG!!!

i luv him! hes so hot!!! AHH-MAZING!!!

Michigangirl @ 03/27/2008 at 12:10 am

I believe that his dad lives in Minnesota. I think he gets back to MN a lot. I think I even read a while back that Josh was looking for land there to build a place.

Michigangirl @ 03/27/2008 at 12:15 am

I think he doesn’t have a huge movie career because he was tied to Las Vegas but now that show has been canceled, he has more time to devote to building a movie career.

I take one of him, a ice tea and piece of pie….

Damn he is HOT!

Actually Josh is a North Dakota man.

Since we’re a small state and have no professional teams most North Dakotans are Minnesota Twins/Vikings/Wild/Wolves fans. Or else Denver team fans.

I do believe his father is in Minnesota now, but he’s a North Dakota hottie – not Minnesota.

i have a picture of him where hes wearing that shirt. (from a photoshoot in a magzine..i think it was glamour) cool to see them repeat outfits. it makes celebs look more real. haha

my favourite

i’ve met him twice, i have my picture with him, and his autograph, haha. not to brag or anything!

my brother used to work on las vegas so he was able to get me to meet him. the second time i met him he kissed me on the cheek. hehe.

okay i’m done now!

OMG he is so hot !

ydzonline.com @ 03/27/2008 at 11:25 am

its nice to see he drives a regular car.

the man is so good looking, i love that he’s so laid back- ball cap, crysler- no frills= very macho- which is incredibly hot to me.

oh please @ 03/27/2008 at 3:17 pm

he is so hot…I loved him on All My Children. Too bad his fiance is so ugly

He’s a hottie, unlike his fug fiance.

I loved him on AMC too. He was good-looking and humble then. Now, he’s still good-looking but obviously he too busy to bother with his old soap friends like Rebecca Budig. According to her, he never calls her anymore and he doesn’t return her calls either. She says she’s gone down his “list of importance”. Guess Josh has gone “Hollywood” after all. It’s a shame because he seems like such a nice guy. But being rude isn’t very nice in my book.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All