Miley Cyrus is a Paparazzi Magnet

Miley Cyrus is a Paparazzi Magnet

Miley Cyrus continues to record her new album at Center Staging Studios in Burbank, Calif. on Wednesday.

Momager Tish, wearing a FAITH trucker hat (for Jesus!), accompanied Smiley to the recording session.

The 15-year-old Hannah Montana star dressed casually in a green velour hoodie and navy athletic shorts. As always, Miley flashed her signature peace sign!

P.S. If you are wondering why there are always so many pictures of Miley lately, it’s because the paparazzi love her. Less than six paparazzi were outside Britney Spears’ home over the weekend leading up to her guest-spot on How I Met Your Mother. Meanwhile, there were 30 photogs following Miley.

Maybe this will give Britney time to continue getting her life back on track!

miley cyrus paparazzi magnet 01
miley cyrus paparazzi magnet 02
miley cyrus paparazzi magnet 03
miley cyrus paparazzi magnet 04
miley cyrus paparazzi magnet 05
miley cyrus paparazzi magnet 06
miley cyrus paparazzi magnet 07

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Caden Jayy @ 03/26/2008 at 8:47 pm

i love miley so much!…i love her new hair to! she is amazing!

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP POSTING MORE !

SHE LOOK PRETTY

I LOVE IT !
KEEP POSTING MORE !

SHE LOOK PRETTY

i love her

SHE LOOK PRETTY

POST MORE PLEASE :))))) LOVE HEARING ABOUT MILEY

firsttttt.
i love her!
she’s soo cute.<3

She is NOT pretty or cute

she looks cute, thanks for posting

i love her she seems so nice and outgoing love it!

she is sooo annoying…

She’s adorable!!!

whats not to like about a girl who is always happy and cheery?

she’s pretty. love her smile

Love this girl to death!

I recently saw a video on CMT’s site where she sang accapella and DANNGGGGGGG that girl can SAANNNG!

captain howdy @ 03/26/2008 at 9:13 pm

perhaps the paps have caught on after watching last week’s south park.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/26/2008 at 9:13 pm

lol @ the new britney.

HEEY I LOVE HERRR, BUT WHY IS SHE WEARING THAHT SHORT? ANYWAY, I STILL LOVE HER, I AM HER NUMBER ONE FAN IN ARGENTINA

I hope she’s aware the paps are all nicey-nice and “love” her because it’s in their immediate interests to be that way but at the drop of a hat they turn vicious.

Alexa Zucky @ 03/26/2008 at 9:19 pm

Miley looks amazing! I loveeeee her so much! <3

she looks cute, thanks for posting. and i think shes going to rehearsals for the Kids Choice Awards.

How did the paps ever manage to take a picture of her flashing a peace sign? *sarcasm*

one day i will be waaaaaaaay bigger than miley cyrus as a disney star, i mean it. wait for me jared

Jonas Fan @ 03/26/2008 at 9:27 pm

They are leaving Britney alone because she is finally getting her life back on track and i am so thrilled the paparazzi are leaving her alone!

I could honestly care less about miley
but it’d be funny if she did screw up while the paparazzi are around

thank you SO MUCH for posting updates on miley
never stop
lol
i love her (:

Here's The Deal @ 03/26/2008 at 9:36 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes Jared, but no one is forcing you to put those pictures on your blog. I mean, come on, EVERY day? It’s really getting annoying.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All