'The Hills' Movie?!?! YUP!!!

'The Hills' Movie?!?!  YUP!!!

The Hills may turn into a full-fledged feature film, Lauren Conrad says in a recent interview.

“We have kind of talked about it,” she said with a big smile. “I think if they were going to do a film of the hills they would basically film it like we do the show and they would just edit it into a movie. It would be like a really long episode.” Well that doesn’t really sell it all that well but maybe if you see her say it, it will sound better. Watch below.

Says MTV, “Think of it. Spencer being an ass on a 30-foot high screen. Whitney falling down a flight of stairs in 3-D. Audrina’s teeth the size of range rovers. I can’t take it!”

And how did the series premiere do this past Monday? SPECTACULAR! Over 4.7 million viewers tuned in! People came out in droves to view the episode on MTV.com–2.2 million streams, up 29%.

antonia aka toni @ 03/27/2008 at 5:12 pm

FIRST OMG HILLS AWSOME :]

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
i can’t wait! :D
first :]

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

second!!! cool idea.

Orange Clockwork @ 03/27/2008 at 5:16 pm

GET. OUT. NOW.

dumbest idea ever…

dumbest idea ever

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!

l00sers

ooooh! hope this is true! lauren rocks. but they have to put kristen in it. DRAMA!

What the hell? I thought the Hills had already started and that’s why everyone was so het up about those naked pictures coming out. How can they already be talking about a movie?

ZanessaFan4Lyfe!! @ 03/27/2008 at 5:32 pm

kewl……….i guess xD

so will this be on the big screen or just on tv

A movie? Seriously? I catch the show occasionally and that’s one thing but a wouldn’t pay 10 bucks to watch their drama on the big screen.

Pathetic. Lauren Conrad her fugly mouth needs to disappear.

Carebear33333 @ 03/27/2008 at 6:02 pm

lauren rocks! this will be soo cool i love the hills.

admit it fellows, you guys would watch it cuz they’re hott!!
especially heidi… yum!!
this is what we get after the writers strike.

Downfall of our society:(

“It will be like a really long episode” LMAO You guys feel that??? That is Mtv turning you up side down. And shaking all your money out of your pocket.

Georgia Lass @ 03/27/2008 at 6:28 pm

Who is greenlighting this stuff?! What an incredibly huge waste of money! I hope they misunderstood and thought it was for big screen tv.

Despite being a big fan of the show, I think a movie is an absolutely ridiculous idea…

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. stop the madness already.

They have GOT to be kidding me. They ARE NOT Sex and the City, so don’t flatter yourselves ladies.

Oh. My. God. MTV ruled in the 80′s and 90′s. What the fúck has happened?

OmG!!!! I Cant wait!!! I Love Lauren!

awesome idea

yeah, love the show, but a movie would suck. No way would I pay $10-12 to watch them live their lives. I’m much more content watching it in the comfort of my living room for free. :)

Jonas Fan @ 03/27/2008 at 8:35 pm

lets just keep it to the show
a movie is too much for this kind of stuff…

YEA! But they need to kick those to ******* out: Speidi! ugghh! they cant even act and spencer is ugly, rude and compleately unmannered! But I love the Hills and am so excited for this movie! I’m definately gonna see it! Thks Jared!

:O *completely speechless*

As much as I enjoy the series – I would not like to see a movie.

the hollywood movie business just jump the shark.

Heidi and Lauren needs to have a catfight in the movie. That’s the only way it’d be worth the ticket price.

its crazy how people can get their fame jumpstarted! i didnt tune in but im sure a lot of my friends did! i was busy watching keeping up with the kardashians! i love that show!

first time! a reality tv turn movie?!! the mtv crew that desperate for more $$$? well.. then won’t it even be more like “acting” which they r already accused of?

Check out my blog http://chriscrossmusic.blogspot.com/ for the best in pop, hip-hop & r&B!

California girl @ 03/28/2008 at 3:59 pm

Hmmmm maybe it will actually be good, like another showdown between Lauren and Heidi.

Is the hills a follow-up to Laguna beach?

DO A HILLS MOVIE! I LOVE THE HILLS!! Those who don’t want the movie just don’t go see the movie but let those who do want to see it get their wish! SiMpLe!

THE HILLS MOVIE WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME !

charlotte luvering @ 08/07/2009 at 8:03 am