Fri, 28 March 2008 at 2:06 pm
Hilary Duff's Sizzling Scorpion
- Hilary Duff has a scorpion in her pants
- George Clooney‘s girlfriend is not looking very lady-like.
- Jessica Simpson is hiding something
- John Krasinski is still BFF with Rashida Jones
- Heidi Montag look-a-likes are wanted
- Ashlee Simpson is a teenage girl’s designer
- Christina Aguilera is skeeving out the neighbors
- It’s mad, mad world from above…
- Audrina Patridge‘s tattoo says “The rice is fried in pork fat”
- Learn how to entertain in style
- Kirsten Dunst is on step nine
- Sacha Baron Cohen terrorizes Kansas airport in hotpants. Can’t waitttttttttt for this film to come out!
- Fanboys fight the good fight
- Marcia Cross embraces her pale
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Val Kilmer, Gina Gershon and Brett Ratner are a few of the celebs expected at Sundayâ€™s New York premiere of Shine a Light, Martin Scorseseâ€™s documentary film about the Rolling Stones.
- The Kids Choice Awards are tomorrow, Saturday. It’ll air on Nickelodeon at 8/7C so be sure to tune in!
- Jennifer Lopez has hired Petit Tresor to create a $30,000 nursery at her and Marc Anthonyâ€™s Puerto Rico estate. Meanwhile, Marc reportedly picked out an 8-carat, $300,000 canary diamond ring from jeweler Michael Bondanza to mark the twinsâ€™ birth.
- Las Vegas eatery Company American Bistro, which Nick Lachey, Wilmer Valderrama and Nicky Hilton have invested in, is rumored to be closing due to lack of money and poor business practices.
Just Jared on Facebook