Avril Lavigne Gets Tattooed

Avril Lavigne Gets Tattooed

Canadian music couple Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley party late at night at his Sum 41 after-party held at Tattoo Rock Parlour in Toronto, Canada on Thursday.

Avril, 23, and Deryck, 28, celebrate their two-year wedding anniversary this July.

And you’re near the HSBC Arena in Buffalo, NY tonight, Avril‘s performing in concert!

And don’t miss Avril‘s appearance on Live with Regis and Kelly! on Wednesday, April 2nd!

Thanks to our friends at eNewsBuzz!

avril lavigne tattoo 01
avril lavigne tattoo 02
avril lavigne tattoo 03
avril lavigne tattoo 04
avril lavigne tattoo 05
avril lavigne tattoo 06
avril lavigne tattoo 07
avril lavigne tattoo 08

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
hate her, dont care @ 03/29/2008 at 4:13 pm

she is such a friggin loser! and a contradiction. her concert ticekts were selling for $7 in florida

She’s dressed like she’s going to her friggin’ prom. Is she ever going to grow up?

Avril’s husband looks kind of funny :) , but they go together well. My humble opinion – Avril will be the next ”Brtney”, she is photographed to so many parties, almost that’s all she gets photographed for. I like her music, like her but ….. there is something telling me that soon she will start ”whoring” her image to get more and more in the tabloids.
Anyway, JARED why aren’t you posting anything about ANGELINA JOLIE’S being diagnosticated with ”gestational diabetes”? please look for the news and post about it. I think that many, as me, want to know more about it. On 7gfb.com there are already updates about Angelinas diagnosis.

love avril~

Avril Fan @ 03/29/2008 at 4:37 pm

hate her, dont care

you SHUT THE **** UP *****. AVRIL ROCKS and AVRIL HATERS SUCKS and what you said is not true. Avril happens to be better then STUPID BRITNEY SPEARS WHOS SUCH A *****. BRITNEY SPEARS HAS NO FANS BUT AVRIL HAS ALOT OF FANS.

Dang… married 2 years already. I dont especially care about either of them but hopefully they are happy and the marriage lasts =)

avril rocks … her hasbeen look happy !!

I think they make a good couple. Hopefully they’ll last more than a few years.

California girl @ 03/29/2008 at 5:08 pm

She looks really pretty, and they look happy together.

wow…her skin is absolutely flawless!

They are so cute!
And look so happy together!

She has no style.

innominedei @ 03/29/2008 at 5:59 pm

I don’t particularly like Avril, or her husband, but it’d be nice to see the two work their marriage and make it last. It’d be a rarity in Hollywood, especially since the two were pretty young when they married too.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/29/2008 at 6:00 pm

i actually use to like her. to bad her career’s pretty much over.

lace’s been out since the 80s, how lame

When I saw the headline, I thought she was going to have her raccoon eyes permanently tattooed on. Think how much time in the makeup room she would save, time to share with Mr. Whibley. And yes, it looks like a prom dress, but also reminds me of a costume from Bee Movie.

AvrilFanForever @ 03/29/2008 at 6:38 pm

It’s not nice of you guys saying this kind of stuff about anyone you don’t know. You guys only judge about her looks or what she wears and that’s lame. You can all hate her but can’t say she has not many fans because if she didn’t had them why was she in 2007 the 2nd best selling artist of the world? And she’s NOT a loser! She rocks! Her music rocks! At least she writes her own songs and sing live. Not like other celebs like Britney Spears etc.

AVRIL LAVIGNE 4 EVER

I give them props that they are stil married.

I love Avril!!

Avril is such an embarrassment to Canadians. She steals songs from people, doesn’t give writers credit and hates her fans. She is having big trouble filling seats on this tour. They have to give the tickets away for free and reviews have been horrid. Bye bye Avril.

**** all yall avril h8rz sheez punk and i have the same style as her so
if yall don’t like it then to bad deal with it……punk rockerz rule!!!

hi avril i just want to say YOU ROCK YOU ARE MY FAV