Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Andy Roddick & Brooklyn Decker: Engaged!!

Andy Roddick & Brooklyn Decker: Engaged!!

Tennis champ Andy Roddick and model Brooklyn Decker are engaged, according to People. (You can check Decker out in the current Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.)

Andy, 25, got down on one knee and proposed to Brooklyn, 20, last Tuesday. Decker‘s rep has confirmed the happy news.

Congrats to the happy couple, who have been dating since 2007!!

John Parra/Getty

It is a little sleazy when you read how Andy Roddick had his agent get Brooklyn’s number after seeing her picture in a magazine. Surely is a weird way to meet someone.

first!

Roddick sucks Roger Federer Kicks ASS

Russian Girl @ 03/31/2008 at 10:52 am

Congrats Andy!!!
P.S You are a good tennis player!!!
From Russia with love))))

“and heard all over the world are e the sound of hearts breaking”

uh… isn’t 20 a tad bit too young to get engaged let alone married????

all i can say is good luck!

with him being only 25 and her 20?! it doesnt sound good but hey i wish them the best. if he can find the perfect woman on a magazine and get his agent to get her number, it sounds like LUST at first sight!

hope he always has money and she never gets fat, now that is their happy ever after.

I think Mandy Moore would’ve made a far better wife than her.

Oh noooo!
She too ugly for him!

Ummm. I need to get an agent just for these kind of love connetions

Yes, I have to agree .. She is very unattractive for a SI MOdel ..

Nope without the makeup, and bikini, she ain’t that pretty..very average looking. Roddick is sleazy and annoying…

congrats andy! was the proposal prompted by a fuller – possibly pregnant looking – Brooklyn? congrats any way

Mandy Moore must be pissed!

I am very jealous of you @ 03/31/2008 at 4:08 pm

Brooklyn. He is so hot.

Just goes to show that men think with that other head.

nooooooooooo, it should be me!

andy, why u didnt look for me?

wow. that’s not a very good picture of that girl, eh?

she looks all bloated & red there in that candid shot. goes to show you how photoshop & airbrushing can go a looong way, as far as a swimsuit career, apparently.

I always wished that Mandy Moore and Roddick would have gotten back together

Whoa. A natural beauty she ain’t. Not many people are, including myself, but it’s kind of nice to know not even models look fabulous without makeup.

i think both of them are still very young especially Brooklyn..20??

i’m still hoping for Mandy & Andy to get back together..now it’s like impossible..

This is such a crock, he’s cheated on all his girlfriends before and probably will again. She’s either preggers or he’s an even bigger idiot than i thought. Dude was still dating some chick from home as of last fall. Might as well hand her half the cash now. This proves how dumb athletes are.

Lionheart @ 04/01/2008 at 1:33 am

My heart broke, and I’ve never met her. I’m going to judge her love on her modesty. If she doesn’t become more modest, like stop stripping for her modeling career, she has the wrong kind of love for marriage and I will hope it won’t last under those circumstances. Personally, I think she is always beautiful.

Nice couple. Congrats on the engagement.

Don’t forget about the tennis, Andy!

Good luck to Brooklyn. She’s going to have to put up with Andy’s hissy fits for the rest of her life, if she stays with him.

Shut up you idiots!
i do not agree with the engagedment i think he should have wated longer before proposing to her ut he is not an ******* ok!?!?

quit hating! @ 04/02/2008 at 10:46 am

Ok For all u negative nellys! Stop hating on Brooke and andy! SO what shes 20 and he’s only 25, so what he got his agent to get intouch with her, so what every picture she takes isnt amazing. Let them be, stop bad mouthing and qit being jealous! ha!

omg im so happy for him congrats but now we know theres gonna eb more water in the earth than in the sea for all the tears the fans we are crying

I think andy need to think about it for millions times, c’mon honey shes not that pretty, go to philippines and find me and im sure you will change your mind! if you dont have time to go well it is your lost, nohhh just kidding! I prefer mandy moore she is the better option, because Im the best option! C’mon think about it , honey, you still have time!

Tangerine @ 04/10/2008 at 2:17 am

Her face is like a insect, like a cockroach.

Breast enhancement. What a fug. lol

yall need 2 stop hatin on my girl Brooke. Me and her went 2 high school 2gether and she was a gorgeous girl then and she’s still one now!!!!! I still love u Brooke!!!!

Jessica ('o',) @ 04/21/2008 at 2:53 pm

i think she is really pretty! I have been in love with andy for years, and i will admit i felt a pang of jealousy when i heard about the engagement, but she is by no means ugly! I saw an interview with her and she is very similar to andy with regards to personality! She is very young, but who can say when the best time is to get married? I just hope they aren’t doing this too quickly and know what they are getting themselves in for!

Mandy Moore is far hotter than this girl. What is he thinking?

What a skeeze @ 06/22/2008 at 8:24 pm

I’m just sayin I heard from a friend who went to Sony Ericsson that she was bragging on her phone bout how rich she would be after marrying him………she talked about gettin half should she leave him…..cool but for like 15 min! Andy watch out! Woman will take all your money when she leaves you!

You do realize he is dating Tim Gunn according to rumors? Just acomment not that it’s true. Sounds true…..if all my boys are saying it it must be!

no matter what happen andy is always going to be the best… with mandy or brooklyn o whatever!!!!!

good luck, andy… in your new life!!!

ihavemanythought @ 08/08/2009 at 9:45 pm

Finally he found someone. But come on a SUPERMODEL?! Think he could think past how good thier pictures would be?