Dawson's Creek to Follow Britney Spears

Dawson's Creek to Follow Britney Spears

James Van Der Beek, aka Dawson Leery, has agreed to officially guest star on How I Met Your Mother according to E! Online. His guest appearance follows a recent one by Britney Spears.

Van Der Beek will star in the “Robin Sparkles” episode, reportedly playing the Canadian pop star’s crush.

Oh how the Dawson’s Creek cast, Katie Holmes, Michelle Williams, James Van Der Beek and Joshua Jackson has evolved over the years.

WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE Dawson‘s character? Who’s been the most successful?

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

first!!!

Awh I miss Dawson’s Creek.

I remember his cameo in Ugly Betty, it was pretty cool :D
He’s a good actor, and deserves to be seen more often, or the poor guy will be Dawson forever!

interesting @ 03/31/2008 at 7:32 pm

Michelle and Joshua were always my favorites. In turn I think both of them have been the most succesful.

michelle williams or katie holmes, depends on how one defines success.

sternenfaenger @ 03/31/2008 at 7:32 pm

Most successful: Michelle

….marrying Tom Cruise does not mean anything, although- she (the one half of the TomKitten) actually was my fav. character, but now I feel like…bah

Favourite character = always always always Pacey.

joshua jackson.
one of my favorite actors in hollywood so obviously my favorite in dawsons creek!
loveeeeee him in the mighty duck movies <3

michelle williams and joshua

It’s so pathetic how these freaks try to turn everything as another chance to obsess over TomKat.

MICHELLE for sure! she was nominated for an Oscar. obvviii. but Joshua was always my favourite. and he’s done well for himself too

i miss joey potter though! SAVE KATIE. haha

mdelosangeles @ 03/31/2008 at 7:44 pm

Definitely NOT Dawson…did anyone happen to catch his powerful portrayal of a squid hunting fisherman on Sci Fi last night???? So bad it was good.

Joshua Jackson? Pleeeeeeeease. His last film was nicknamed as The ******* by the critics.
Michelle Williams? She needs to thanks Heath Ledger mostly, but also Jake Gyllenhaal, for her career. If it wasn’t for them, and her relationship with Heath, she would still be acting in movies nobody cared about.
Truth is no former Creeker has a decent career.

My faves were Pacey and Joey. I ADORED Katie Holmes back in the day. Want the old Katie back :(

And Joshua is still a ledge :D

Michelle’s done well for herself.

katie holmesss

dude i loved that show. jen was always my favorite, but i love joey and pacey together. joey and dawson never really had chemistry like joey and pacey

Princessmichaela90 @ 03/31/2008 at 7:55 pm

Hey Jared thought i’d let you no there is a new episode of the miley and mandy show out lots of singing and gymnastic skills not alot of talking!!

^This post has nothing to do with Miley so if you’re not gonna comment on this article, don’t comment at all. There’s enough about Cyrus on here as it is, we don’t need another one of her screechy videos with her 5 years older best friend posted. Jared doesn’t have to post everytime there’s a new Miley and Mandy show.

ifyousayso @ 03/31/2008 at 8:02 pm

michelle williams always been my favorite and shes the best actress and more successful than anyone of them. i think.

24323411333332123123 @ 03/31/2008 at 8:07 pm

all. best teen show of all time.

OH I miss dawsons creek
one of the best shows of our time
sweet that jvb has a spot
love him
love the cast
michelles prob. most successful career wise
katies more sucessful in other ways.

Always loved me some Pacey! :-)

Agree with #4.

Michelle was/is the best actor on the show. Next was Josh,
Had hots for katie before she……changed

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All