Gwen is No Doubt Pregnant

Gwen is No Doubt Pregnant

No Doubt frontwoman Gwen Stefani and son Kingston (21-months old) visit her mom in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Gwen, 38, recently posted a message to fans on No Doubt‘s message board last Friday, commenting on working with No Doubt again, and the effect her pregnancy has had on her songwriting. Here’s what she wrote:

“Been thinking so much about you all lately as I am back in the studio again with the boys trying to write some new music. What an amazing few years it has been. So inspired going through the dance record phase of my life. Thank you so much for all your support! The tour was incredible. We ended up doing over 100 shows around the world and it was so rewarding and again inspiring. Thank you to everyone who came out to see it…memories for life! Great to be home with with all my boys. Feels crazy to be pregnant all over again!!!!! We have been spending every day up in the little studio in our house trying to write music. My favorite part so far is just seeing the guys everyday and hanging out. We have so much fun together. The songwriting part is a bit slow on my part…I think it has something to do with the baby in my belly but I’m sure it is all of the process and I really believe this could be the most inspired No Doubt record so far. Cant wait to see what happens. All my love g

No Doubt there are more pics of Gwen and Kingston

gwen stefani kingston 01
gwen stefani kingston 02
gwen stefani kingston 03
gwen stefani kingston 04
gwen stefani kingston 05
gwen stefani kingston 06

Photos: Cousart-Ramirez-Rios/JFXONLINE.com
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Gwen Stefani, Kingston Rossdale, Pregnant Celebrities

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
BAMPZS FOREVER @ 03/31/2008 at 8:05 am

Love to see her again it has taken few weeks. She look beautiful in that gown. Well that is the new signature for all the pregnant women in Hollywood now.
wish her and others safe delivery

I love her. It is funny though how she is rocking the same maternity wear as Angelina these days ie. the long flowing dress.

she looks amazing, and i cant wait for the reunion

love the dress. GWEN, is such a diva, such a great person. I dont get it how she can be such a good mom, mix her career with the family and still look normal. Gwen has paparazzi following her 2, then why isnt she losing it the same Britney did? I so luv Gwen

paris had this dress on saturday night in germany…….

so if she’s in the studio all day long, few days in a row, where’s the busy bee mum? If it’s true what she says, then it’s the nurses doing all her motherhood-ing for her. Dammaging to think she can do it all (or that she actually does it all) when she’s just another celeb mum, with nannies taking care of everything.

Paris Hilton wore the same dress on saturday @ German TV show Wetten dass. Just to let you know guys ;)

She’s not wearing her trademark red lipstick! Are you feeling OK, Gwen? :P

Maria (Shorty) @ 03/31/2008 at 11:36 am

Love Gwen and her little man is just tooooo cute!!

rolling eyes @ 03/31/2008 at 11:52 am

so what if paris wore that dress, its not like gwen called her up and asked if paris could fed-ex her dress to her so she could wear it…

what’s your point???….idots

wow. long flowing dress is making a statement especially to pregnant celebrities. btw, her dress is really nice.

Does anyone know the brand of the dress? Love it! Very Cute

@ Rolling eyes: What is YOUR problem? There are far more pointless comments than these!

Anyways, hate to say it, but I think the dress fitted PH more. Even though Gwen has definitely more style and class than a Hilton ever could get! Can’t wait for the reunion.

FINALLY! i can’t wait for a new no doubt album.

Lovely. I love that she and the Pitts are friends. I like how Gwen and Angie are channeling similar pregnancy fashion vibes. I was getting sick of pregnant women dressing in such tight clothing. Thank god Alba has moved to do the same recently.

This is so awesome that another gorgeous baby is on the way. I love her blog post.

By the way, no one gives a f*** about Parasite here so please stop mentioning the b****. It’s unfortunate I had to mention her due to some Parasite followers being bothersome as well.

Jennifersommers @ 03/31/2008 at 1:51 pm

#12 It’s by Diane vonFurstenberg. Visit dvf.com. You will love her dresses. I have the one Gwen is wearing plus few others from her latest collection.
===============================================
Does anyone know the brand of the dress? Love it! Very Cute

she is trying to looks like angelina

Uh #19 – no she isn’t. Gwen was rocking the loose fitting dresses during her first pregnancy. She’s not trying to be like anybody but Gwen.

She is not trying to look like Angelina! If anything, it’s the other way around. Check back to pictures of Gwen pregnant with her first kid, she ALWAYS wore flowing dresses. I distinctly remember because it was refreshing to see one celebrity not wearing skin tight clothes while pregnant.

#20 – I didn’t see your post when I replied :-)

Here's The Deal @ 03/31/2008 at 5:50 pm

Love her!

~*zanessa luver*~ @ 03/31/2008 at 7:47 pm

I ♥ her dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish she’d send Angelina a trunk full of flowing dresses. I’m dying to see some big colors on Ange – she’d look so amazing. Other comment is I think Gwen spends way too much time (and money) dressing Kingston. He’s waay too put together for a toddler – and it has less to do with cost than vanity IMO.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All