Madonna Has Bulging Biceps

Madonna Has Bulging Biceps

Madonna shows off her bulging biceps as she returns home from her London gym on Monday.

The Queen of Pop is rumored to be wanting to reignite her movie career by starring in a remake of the Hollywood classic Casablanca.

Madge is currently the cover model for Vanity Fair‘s Green Issue–she dons a sexy corset and knee-high boots.

madonna biceps 01
madonna biceps 02
madonna biceps 03
madonna biceps 04

Getty

not a good look on her

THIS IS HORRIBLE!

Why would anyone let her ruin a great movie like that? She’s a great singer and performer but she can’t act at all.

They better not be remaking “Casablanca.” That’s just wrong and further proof that creativity in Hollywood has hit an all-time low. Sad.

how old is she?

Orange Clockwork @ 03/31/2008 at 12:12 pm

Ew. Gross. Disgusting.

considering that she is 50, her body is WOW double WOW, for us she may look as a bodybuilder BUT think about it, at 50, when you are working out as much as Madonna does… your body wont be notified as a 20 years old girl but a little bit muscular. I can only wish that when I’ll reach 50 to be in shape as the Queen. After all, I prefer to see a muscular Madonna on the stage instead of a showing her real age Madonna.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/31/2008 at 12:24 pm

disgusting.

Yuck..she looks NASTY

she reminds me of carrot top.

she looks great for 50, sorry ill take her body at her age anyday. You go girl!

she;s to masculine for my taste
women need some fat actually

z+v=zanessa @ 03/31/2008 at 12:43 pm

that’s gross

Maria (Shorty) @ 03/31/2008 at 12:43 pm

CASABLANCA? CASABLANCA? OMG!!! Humphrey & Ingrid will turn over in their graves if they hear this. She ruined ‘Swept Away’ — that great Italian classic, now she wants to trash on of my most favourite movies on the planet? TELL ME THIS IS A LIE!! PLEEEASE TELL ME IT’S A LIE!!!

Working on her fitness, who’s her witness?

Mad is a queen, she always loves to work out. She is a strong person.

Work it out Madonna!!!!! I aint mad at her. ……I wish I was half as cut as she. I will be hitting the gym this evening.

Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was superb in “Evita,” but I must agree that she should limit herself to musicals adapted to film.

HOOOOOTTT!!!!!

LOVE HER.

de Cosmos @ 03/31/2008 at 1:46 pm

I guess that this is the starving chicken look.

theoriginalbitch @ 03/31/2008 at 1:46 pm

forget the bulging muscles, lay off the roids honey.
lets talk about Casablanca….
Is she serious?!
Come on, this is BS. It better be.

HollyGolightly @ 03/31/2008 at 2:15 pm

She can NOT remake Casablanca!!! It will only push her movie career deeper into its grave, not bring it back to life! Casablanca is one of the most timeless and classic movies there is and I don’t think anyone wants Madonna (or anyone else) ruining it.

Madonna is a man

I don’t deny that she’s in incredible shape, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it looks good on her. I personally don’t like women who look too toned. Her skin looks rubbery and I find it extremely unappealing. Instead of being curvy, she’s just a giant bulge of muscle. But I am sure there are plenty of people who look at her and say, “damn, for fifty she looks incredible.” It’s all based on a personal preference of body type.

There is absolutely nothing attractive about Madonna and it appears she must be using steroids.

it appears she must be using steroids.

Absolutely. No woman off steroids develops shoulder muscles like that.

Madonna is an interesting person. The Sisters don’t really know how we feel about her.

don’t think this is pretty

it looks like she is on steriods!
i mean i dont wanna sound rude, but it does look like she is

it looks like she is on steriods!
i mean i dont wanna sound rude, but it does look like she is

anonymous @ 03/31/2008 at 8:48 pm

If everthing is fine with her marriage why isn,t she wearing her wedding ring !

anonymous @ 03/31/2008 at 8:51 pm

Her arms look so un natural even for a women body builder stand point

Reignite an acting career…that implies it was once ignited, which is was not. Is not one disasterous remake of enough? Now she needs to ruin another? She is the most absolutely hideous actor EVER. Please, Guy, grow a pair and stop her.

doesnt suit her ]:

She is at least trying to stay healthy

mark from London uk @ 04/06/2008 at 8:40 am

she really does look so fit, wow! all her hard work in every aspect of her life really pays off

she looks like a men

cooch cake @ 12/17/2008 at 5:19 pm

She looks bomb 24-7
It’s sexist to say being cut is MANLY. She looks bomb and she rocks mini skirts and sleeveless t’s
work it out!!!
Not everyone bulges and binges, isnt that man-riah’s job??

Vanessa Green @ 01/08/2009 at 8:44 am

She is over exercising! And pilates??? I don’t know what exercises she’s doing but it must be too much! Or she must be forcng her arms and wrists in the wrong way. I do a lot of weight training but I don’t even have any veins anywhere! I have a mesomoph body so I don’t get how she has that?? I think she’s dieting…..not eating enough carbs. But women, don’t let this put you off weight lifting! I’m a girl, 16 years old and I’m a sprinter….I do heaps of weight training for my strength and power work and I DON’T have any veins but I have biceps ;p.

NOW THATS SOME NASTYY SHITT!!!!!!!!!!

Madonna’s Buff-Beyond-Belief Biceps watch here
madonna biceps photos

Madonna’s Buff-Beyond-Belief Biceps watch here
madonna biceps photos

eww that is nasty she has man arms she doesnt look like a woman anymore checkout how bad her arms r now

I think Madonna deserves more respect anyways and that’s completely her own business how she looks like…..

check what famous peers said on Madonna: http://www.tributespaid.com/quotes-on/madonna