Dustin Milligan Joins '90210' Spin-off

Dustin Milligan Joins '90210' Spin-off

Dustin Milligan is the first actor to join the cast of the new Beverly Hills 90210 spin-off.

Executive producer Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars) will be bringing the new show to The CW. (Dustin starred in the short-lived CW show Runaway.)

Milligan, 22, will play Ethan, a likable, genuine, and popular star athlete at West Beverly Hills High School.

WHICH OTHER young Hollywood actors do you think should star in this new series?

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

leticia (: miley ray ♥ @ 04/01/2008 at 11:28 am

cool! love him (;
hmm, maybe hayden pannetiere.

ahn, FIRRRST!

I would like Matt Lanter To play the bad man-****

None. Since I haven’t seen this guy in anything I haven’t anything against him but this show just screams bad idea. Of course I’m probably one of the few people in my age group who found the originial to be completely unwatchable so I’m probably not one to judge.

Hayden Christensen and Lauren Conrad

Maria (Shorty) @ 04/01/2008 at 12:29 pm

Never watched the first one, so don’t much care who’s joining or not joining the spin off. Sorrym

Maria (Shorty) @ 04/01/2008 at 12:29 pm

Never watched the first one, so don’t much care who’s joining or not joining the spin off. Sorry.

I hated the first one, since it was a rip-off of Degrassi Junior High, so why would I care about this one? Funny, though; Degrassi comes out with a next generation, back in 2001 and now, 90210 is, too. God, can’t that show do ANYTHING original?

if you people are watching gossip girl and you watched OC , I dont see whay you wouldnt watch this new show, they are all the same. I dont care who plays, as long as they are hot!

I thought teen high school ensemble dramas were over. I was wrong.

Are there any original ideas in left in Hollywood?

I think Hilary Duff should play a character! She would be a good Donna Martin or a Kelly! I have been dying for her to come back to television!!

omgomgomgomg i TOTALLY love this man. i don’t mind if the show sucks, i just want to see him :D~

I think they should pick teen stars that already played in some teens shows, it gets people to watch it! Like when Supernatural came out, a lot of people watched it because they know Jared from Gilmore Girls and Jensen from Smallville/Dark Angel!!! I have no specific ideas that come to my mind right now… maybe Willa Holand who played Marissa’s sister on The OC =)

California girl @ 04/01/2008 at 5:50 pm

I think Mischa Barton should star in it.

California girl @ 04/01/2008 at 5:51 pm

Mischa Barton should star in it!!!! I would SOOO watch it.

FRESH RAGGEDY ANNE @ 04/01/2008 at 8:00 pm

Watched the original show. I heard about this but I didn’t think it was true. I only wonder how long it will last.

This REMAKE is ripping off a show made SEVEN years ago, #8?

McLovin, the show premiered in 1990 fall, I was 6 it’s 2008, and the show is for fall 2008-09 meaning it premiered 19 years ago. (fyi)

It lasted until 2000. so yah.