Gisele Bundchen: Fashion is Not the Most Important

Gisele Bundchen: Fashion is Not the Most Important

Tom Brady and supermodel girlfriend Gisele Bundchen arrive at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday.

The powerhouse couple just returned from their romantic vacation together in Europe. Gisele, 27, and Tom, 30, got in some alone time in both Spain and France.

While promoting the Spring/Summer 2008 Vogue Eyewear line in Ibiza, Spain, the Brazilian bombshell said, “Fashion is my job, but it is not the most important thing in my life.”

That’s right, fashion is not but Tom Brady is!

gisele tom lax 01

yeey! Viva o Brasil!
but, I don’t like her, just her hair :P

Sophia bush fan @ 04/01/2008 at 12:01 pm

1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

just wondering @ 04/01/2008 at 12:02 pm

I HOPE HE TAKES SOME TIME OUT TO SEE HIS SON

she looks like a man with long hair

Ryanne;Brasil! @ 04/01/2008 at 12:08 pm

olha ai, como é bom ver notícia de pessoas famosas do Brasiil! õ/
I like her..
õ/ ;*

she looks so worn out and unhappy BUT she could be mad that she MIGHT half to share tom for a few hours while we HOPE HE VISITS HIS SON but who knows maybe she is just havign a bad day

Mark Juhser @ 04/01/2008 at 12:26 pm

She is always with this stupid face, what is the problem in give a smile? she is rude and so stupid, god!

Go follow Adriana Lima and her Boyfriend marko jaric, at least they are nice and give a beautiful smile to the cameras. oh yeah, and they are hotter then Bundchen and Brady

Screwed up priorities…first the romantic vacation, now a day or 2 with the kid…

#7 i agree with you on that
to me i think she is not happy with tom he is bringing her down she need to find a different man

just wondering @ 04/01/2008 at 12:35 pm

miapocca who’s to say he will visit his son?

love her jacket

lookit, how cute, brady sucking in his cheeks for the paps! so gay.

i love Tom Brady!!!!!!

just wondering @ 04/01/2008 at 1:07 pm

elicard you have poor taste in men

I`m pretty neutral when it comes to Brady and Bundchen. I don`t have a problem with them and at the same time I`m not a huge fan of any of the two. I kept reading all these negative comments on him and after a while I decided to ask one question. Has it ever crossed anyone`s mind that there might be another reason why Brady is never seen with his son? MAYBE because he and Moynahan agreed to keep the baby out of the media? Brady attracts paps because of his girlfriend and because he is a football player. He goes for a walk, carries a bag, arrives at LAX….etc. and the paps are always around. Who would want to expose a child to that? Do you think the paps would leave him alone when he is with the baby? But with all these negativity and hatred towards him/them I don`t expect that anyone here would agree with me. All you see is when he is with Giselle and you draw conclusion based on that. All I`m saying is if I were in his shoes I wouldn`t go public with the little boy , I would try to keep it low profile. Maybe I`m wrong and he just doesn`t care about the kid but how can you be so sure about it?
By the way, JUST WONDERING, are you like on a mission to attack anyone who doesn`t share your dislike towards Brady? You should give them ( and yourself ) a break.

You Americans are so funny… These are some of the moments that I feel more proud of being French: when I see stupid people like. Just because Tom spent the last eight days in Europe it means that he don’t see his son? Just because he didn’t marry Bridget it means he’s a bad person? We live in the 21st century, people! Get a life!

baby momma @ 04/01/2008 at 1:59 pm

personally I think he picked the right woman to be his baby momma. She is much more striking than G.

Ive always been a HUGE Brady supporter. People are going to look for some way to bash him and what he does or does not do with his son. Look, Bridget wanted a baby–she got one with great genes.

I hope to God he marries Gisele and soon; and Bridget finds herself a lovely man. That’ll shut everyone up.

They will have beautiful offspring after they get married.

Besides being a deadbeat dad:

Boston Globe:

Q: I have been under the impression that Brady is a big part of the off-season work out program and I have been seeing pictures of him running around Europe with Gisele. What’s up with that? I would think after the way the season ended he would be front and center in the weight room, not at fashion shows. I hope I am wrong but it seems like he is losing his focus that has made him great in the past. What are your thoughts?
Eric

A: I was surprised to see the pictures myself, Eric. In the grand scheme of things, I don’t think it will be a huge deal once the season begins – and Brady will probably still be one of the offseason award winners, meeting the required attendance – but I would say that it didn’t look good. Despite the fact it’s voluntary; I have bought in to the importance of the offseason program over the years, mainly because members of the Patriots – from players, to coaches, to management – have said as much. It’s a time to build chemistry and camaraderie in the locker room. Brady is a captain of the team and its top leader, and while I think his focus will be sharp and he’ll put in the necessary work to be ready for 2008 — I wasn’t expecting to see those pictures of him during the first week of the program.

Besides being a deadbeat dad:

Boston Globe:

Eric

Tom Brady looks like he is trying soooo hard. Hello, you just landed in LA and you don’t need a scarf unless your name is Nicole Richie or Jssica Alba or David Beckham. Giselle looks Jet SET while he just looks pathetic and whooooped. He is on level with Brad Pitt who morphs into every women he is with- get some back bone and be a man- play with your kid.

I’ve seen them in Portugal too, in Sintra. They make a good couple, they seemed to be so happy together :D

to Alicia @ 04/01/2008 at 2:34 pm

Alicia,
……and you probably think Sarkozy is a wonderful human being and an example for all men to follow. Just because you have low standards for behavior doesn’t mean you should be jealous of those of us who don’t. I guess men must treat you badly on a daily basis. Either that or you just behave like trash yourself and that’s why you encourage poor morals in others. That’s sad. Poor you.

Alicia,
You’re making fun of Americans yet you are on an American blog. Hypocrisy much?????

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All