I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Miley Cyrus

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus lets out a huge-eeeeeeeeeeeee scream for photogs outside of her recording studio in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

April Fool’s, paparazzi!!

Other pictures include Miley taking quick coffee break after working her new album with momager Tish.

This past weekend, the 15-year-old Hannah Montana star picked up Favorite TV Actress and Favorite Female Singer at Nickelodeon’s 2008 Kids’ Choice Awards.

10+ pictures inside of shady Miley Cyrus

miley cyrus scream 15
miley cyrus scream 16
miley cyrus scream 17
miley cyrus scream 18

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

there is not enough info on Miley on Just Jared.

First! Cute! She’s one busy girl… and i like her outfit and glasses.. I wonder what her new album will sound… and for people that are hating, would you just stop talking **** about her.. i mean its not her fault she’s doing the things she loves to do and get pictured. so chillax on her… lol :)

Love her and her
new hair!! Oh and
her outfit : ]

sali_Georgian @ 04/01/2008 at 8:57 pm

aww, she is cute here

mileys so pretty….wonder what its like being followed by paps all the time….well she always seems to be a good sport about it!

Orange Clockwork @ 04/01/2008 at 8:58 pm

Do we really need to see pictures of her every single day?

I agree luv her hair and her outfit!

ugly *****

elizabeth @ 04/01/2008 at 9:02 pm

I love miley!!!!!
Shes the best!!
You go Miley!!
You are my role model!

First to comment!

elizabeth @ 04/01/2008 at 9:02 pm

I love miley!!!!!
Shes the best!!
You go Miley!!
You are my role model!

First to comment!

I love her outfit.
hey guys, give the crap talk a rest.
Shes just getting alot of attention and you guys are jealous.
Relax.

oh and i forgot to say that i love mileys outfit…very cute!!

elizabeth @ 04/01/2008 at 9:06 pm

I love miley!!!!!
Shes the best!!
You go Miley!!
You are my role model!

2nd to comment!

im getting tired og her. dont get me wrong shes cute, but im just getting tired of seeing her all over the place. and did you guys see her performance at the kids choice awards she sucks, and she has no talent. post more on vanessa hudgens!

ju- no no @ 04/01/2008 at 9:12 pm

WOW….what a surprise…Miley Cyrus again! what is the fascination? shes not really pretty and she has a man voice and sounds like she smokes a pack a day and shes only 15. she is a child and she gets more media attention than people who deserve it. yea…she has a huge following, but theyre all below the age of 12 and shuld not be on this website anyway. what the **** is up with this fugg *****???

PS…anyone who actually reads this whole thing is a amjor lame-o…

SHE ROCKS!!!!! kep posting hehehehehe

seriously? do we need to see her get coffee bean like EVERYDAY?! its getting old & annoying, plus shes not talented… its the truth.

ZanessaFan4Lyfe!! @ 04/01/2008 at 9:15 pm

Luv her….but we need some more ZANESSA!!

I LOVE MILEY

SHUT UP YOU FAGOT ASS WHORES TALKING CRAP ABOUT HER!
IN THE END YOU ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

starting to become a HUGE snorefest!

vicki Pasadena, CA @ 04/01/2008 at 9:22 pm

What is your obsession with MIley? A minimally talented, minimally attractive( and I am being generous there) 15 year old. I was a huge fan of yours but I am ready to pull you off my bookmark for bad taste.

penha desgraçada, aeae