Gisele's Butt Cheeks Fly Free

Gisele's Butt Cheeks Fly Free

BUNDCHEN BUTT

Brazilian bombshell Gisele Bundchen lets her butt cheeks hang out during a semi-racy photoshoot for V Magazine with acclaimed fashion photographer Mario Testino at a beach in Malibu, Calif., on Tuesday.

Now wouldn’t you just love to have this job? Touching up Gisele‘s derrière!

20+ pictures inside of the highest-paid supermodel in the world getting cheeky…

gisele bundchen butt shorts 01

Posted to: Gisele Bundchen, Mario Testino

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

Enfant terrible @ 04/02/2008 at 10:46 am

sexy ass :D
i love gisele.

1st….wow….

no wonder she is a supermodel that does everything!

I don’t think she is very pretty.

Maybe I’m a prude but I think it’s kind of creepy that there are so many guys there.Yes, they are all professionals (eyes rolling into my head). I would think that there would be at least one woman assisting her and better shields to keep the paps away. If people want pictures of her let them buy the magazine.

Gisele *****
i Hate Gisele.

Gisele *****
Gisele *****
Gisele *****
Gisele *****
Gisele *****
Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele ***** Gisele *****

She’s so annoying.

She is hot – what a body!

Why do you hate her?

i love her she is hot nice ass , tom brady is a lucky man !

i love her she is hot tom brady is a lucky man !

hmmm…awesome ass !

sonietta85 @ 04/02/2008 at 11:27 am

i want her butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hottest ass in fashion

I get the feeling from other shots that Mario Testino has taken that he is a bit of pig. This looks awful to me, to have her objectified in this way. Giselle is a free spirit but this is unnecessary. We’ve lost all sense of propriety. And I agree with the objection to just men being present. Awful.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/02/2008 at 11:38 am

no ass.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

no class!!! and always with her legs apart, what a ho.

What the hell is he doing touching her butt like that??!! Is he rubbing in oil or something? Sexist and nasty lot.

nice legs
ugly face

this is hardly a racy shoot! americans are such prudes! and yes, i am american. what is up with the 80′s costume?

GORGEOUS ALWAYS…ALL WAYS !!!!!!!

bet betty @ 04/02/2008 at 1:26 pm

Switch. The. Face. And. The. Butt. Please.

Shall. We?

I cannot belive that anyone would be critical of her body. Jealous and insecure.

last supermodel @ 04/02/2008 at 1:42 pm

i like that she is lean and long…she is pretty and probably the last real supermodel..BUT!! Bar Rafaeli have a much much HOTTER body&face…

last supermodel @ 04/02/2008 at 2:18 pm

why are you people calling her a tramp? she is a supermodel just a day at work..this is not Playboy or hustler. get over it plz! stop being such prude.. i agree with jengirl this is hardly a racy pix!!

ihavenolife @ 04/02/2008 at 2:48 pm

god made her to perfection! gorgeous body & beautiful face. i think that guy in the pink shirt has no reason to touch her but poor dude probably cant help himself. :lol:

ironic is that today there is a post of leo’s new gf,and now looking at this it looks like mr.titanic downgraded himself or what? tom brady is a lucky lucky guy.

Dear God, I thought it was a drag queen. Where are the curves again?

She has a nice body for a supermodel, but her face is not as pretty. Her nose is too big.

giselle yuk @ 04/02/2008 at 3:40 pm

Her ass is prettier then her face cuz she is so ugly.

beaty eyes huge nose

Lilyanne # 6 No woman wants to be around her she is so mean & demanding she has no woman friends…

Rose and Nikki–So what do you think of Madonna’s “Spread” on all those magazine. Now that is trashy and she is a mother! Giselle is Hot and this lady gives a ton of money to charities (St Jude’s Children’s Hospital for one) and does it quietly because it is from the heart and not for publicity. Her 5 mil a year job is for doing just what she is doing now dumbass! I think it is funny that you and a few others are on every “comment” site she and Tom appear on. How much do your opinions make a year! Can you spell jealousy!!

Hey Bopo, I rarely post here…so why I attack me? go look at HATE post…dumbass! You watching people here now? sorry not jealous of this classless model, its called OPINIONS thats what we do here.

who wants to see her ****** ass. Gross. Trash is attracted to Trash. Tom and Giselle are perfect for each other.

I think she should date Spitzer! Now theres a handsome couple!

postwatcher @ 04/02/2008 at 5:25 pm

I believe models have a genetic disorder in which they grow tall but still maintain the body of a 7 year old. I mean seriously, look at her waist and torso it the size of a child. Add fake boobs because most of them don’t have a chest, you get a supermodel.

Rose, you might want to read your posts before you send them. “So why I attack me”. Good one. but that’s just MY OPINION!! I read every post about Gisele and Tom cause I love them as a couple and I am so tired of people calling them and others names like “Ho, ****, Trash, etc.etc. I rather someone said they hate them or some one is a dumbass cause that is an opinion! Name calling is a judgement . Am i going too fast for you? Dont bother making a comment I am done with you little girl.

BoPo, I agree with you. I’m tired of people making statements like it’s fact, and then calling it their “opinion.” rose made a disgusting reference to having legs apart and calling her a “ho”. How does Giselle act like that? Just because she models bathing suits and lingerie? Hello, it’s her JOB. She makes a living modeling, people. In her private life, she has had long time steady boyfriends, and is close to her family. She does not sleep around and is always dressed beautifully and appropriately. She isn’t hanging around clubs getting trashed.

I guess people don’t know the definition of a “ho”.

anonymousse @ 04/02/2008 at 8:15 pm

Come one boopo, you have to admit that this could come across as trashy to some people. Maybe not to you, but you don’t speak for everyone, or do you? I have to admit, I don’t understand why a girl who has it all had to do something like this. In my opinion she’s being exploited.

last supermodel – Why do you need to bring up Bar R. here? Only because of Leo? I think she is not even close to Giselle, especially not her body… I personally think they are two totally different kind of models and I find it irritating that they are compared all the time only because Bar`s boyfriend is Giselle`s ex.
Giselle looks great, a real supermodel. I wish I had her body just for one day… Leo shouldn`t have let her go. I really loved them as a couple.

parece até o bumbum da Juliana Paes, os brasileiros vão entender a minha piada!
She’s is too skinny, I think have a lot of models much more prettier than her, and I think yes, Bar Refaeli have a face and body 1000 better Gisele. Leo and Bar go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKINNY ***** WITH NO ASS!!

wear it for future @ 04/03/2008 at 6:12 am

WES FASHION lol
Water ans Energy Save
Less clothes, water and energy saving.
I love Giselle for being so natural, with no taboos.
For Public Nudity Shake.
For Future, Tolerance and Respect. Human Beings More Natural.

wear it for future @ 04/03/2008 at 6:15 am

WES FASHION or WEA FASHION
Water and Energy Save
Water and Energy Attitude
Sounds nice.
Less clothes, more water to share.
Less waste of water.
Come on, think about this you to.
Do it, lol.
Just do it.
Wowowow wea wes

wear it for future @ 04/03/2008 at 6:28 am

Hey, why trousers?
Why not a skirt?

Do it lol, just do it @ 04/03/2008 at 6:45 am

WEA Fashion!!! Wow :)

fashion rules @ 04/03/2008 at 6:50 am

Create your own Fashion.
No limits for fashion free-expression.
Ragged clothes, few ones, your body is natural, don´t cover it too much.
Wear What You Like and Share Your Ideas

Go Sox thanks. I think we have it right don’t you?!! As for Anonymousse- do you read your posts? :”Come one boopo.” Do you mean “Come on BoPo?” Just asking. I really do like your name though. It gives me a smile.

wow Gisele is so beautiful! dang it how did someone get to be so pretty! and yes I mean her face….it is totally gorgeous and exotic to me!!!!! and the rest of the world…..haha her body is insane!

has been panty model @ 04/04/2008 at 8:20 pm

Does she know how to model in clothes? Everytime she is photographed, she is naked. And, where is her man-servant aka Tom Brady?

joseph redeker @ 05/19/2008 at 3:11 pm

is that diaper.

hot body,ugly face

to love and respect her

u r all just a bunch of retardeds, go get a life !! I mean who the ******* you think is buying that crap? get over all that jealousy
ugly??
come ooon!!!!
this woman is absolutely gorgeous, no matter how desperately you try to say she’s not
the world says so, amennn!!!
you must suffer from some sort of blindness!

I think Giselle got buttfucked so many times that all those ***** were pushing the gas back up in her ass so that when she finally farted it blew the back end of her shorts to smithereens! Sorry, that is just what I think, who are you to tell me different!

I think Giselle’s ******* smells like a million rich bleeding penises!

Gisele is gorgeous… Beautiful face, beautiful body and apparently a beautiful personality as well.

So, you ugly fat girls and men with small wieners stop hating on the girl. She is good at her profession and she has worked really hard. Tom Brady wouldn’t have married her if she wasn’t that good ;)

God bless Brazil!