Heath Ledger -- New Joker Pics

Heath Ledger -- New Joker Pics

Here are two brand new pictures of the late Heath Ledger as The Joker in the upcoming The Dark Knight, thanks to The Sun.

The brand spankin’ new snaps show The Joker dressed as a deadly doctor and a creepy cop.

Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight opens everywhere on July 25. The film also co-starrs Christian Bale, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Aaron Eckhart, Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine.

UPDATE: Apologies, images removed!

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Oh Man, he was so good.
Rest in Peace:)

Well..obviously they’re not brand new. Sad pictures.

scary !
rest in peace gorgeous

pics are scary looking. This batman looks like it is going to be really dark!

REST IN PEACE . HOPE YOU FOUND SERENITY WHERE YOU ARE .

I can’t wait to see this movie.
Happy birthday to you Heath ,RIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was a great actor. R.I.P. :(

i feel so sad.

Im realy looking forward to this fil. It would have been Heaths b-day today as well

I still can’t believe he’s gone. Very sad indeed. Great talent!

I actually think he is dressed as a nurse in that one, which makes it even creepier.

groovy girl @ 04/04/2008 at 12:28 pm

Happy Birthday ,sweety.
You’re still alive in my heart.

Happy Birthday beautiful Heath. We miss you so much!

Alexandra @ 04/04/2008 at 1:48 pm

Happy Birthday!!!…R.I.P. Heath!!

<3 <3

He was beautiful human being, with warm personality.
Happy birthday Heath !!!

Happy Birthday,Heath!!!

happy birthday , may you rest in peace .

ifyousayso @ 04/04/2008 at 2:41 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATH!!!! miss you..

He was such a beautiful, beautiful man. He would be 29 today. What a terrible waste. I’ve been teary-eyed all day. He was wise and sweet and so sexy. Never anyone else like that. Ever.

joker dude got a chelsea grin…. ouch!! freaky pictures.

I miss heath; was he so utterly amazing to watch on screen. =[

Heath, You Are Missed.

you have no idea how much i miss you, heath.
every day, every night, every day i think of you
i still cant believe you’re gone

i hope you’re in peace and have found serenity next to god.
you were, and always will be a rolemodel, an amazing person, excellent father. have a nice birthday
rest in peace, heath.
i’ll always love you.

Willywonkarocks @ 04/04/2008 at 9:08 pm

A candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long

Rest in peace, Heath. And happy birthday.

happy birthday beautiful

groovy girl @ 04/05/2008 at 10:48 am

Ben Harper “Morning Yearning” ,
Directed by Heath Ledger

I’ve read that this was one of Ben’s favorite videos to make.
and i can see why.
only Heath could make a video so emotional, unique, elegant and simple.

Easily the best movie of this generation. So sad, creepy and a pearcing reality check deep into our souls. Hopefully you went without pain and knowing how much of an impack your performance has put on our minds. Sleep well bud.
J.T.

heath ledger, i’ll miss your talent, and gorgeous smile. i just saw dark knight, and it was brilliantly awesome!!! i’ll always remember the scene of the joker walking out of the hospital with a nurse outfit, and that wig. i’ll miss you a lot heath, may you rest in peace. you played an amazing job as the joker. i don’t think anyone would have been capable of playing that role but heath and wear all that makeup. if i had more thumbs, i would put all of them up. bravo!

na i think he looks really sexy in the dark knight he is sexy period i love him and will always miss him soo much.

he was sooooo sexy and we miss him.

me and my bff katie think the joker was so sexy, hot and a great actor. we will miss him.

i think about you every day and night and i will miss him forever

heath had a tragic death i someties watch a movie he made and i cry because i miss him so much he will always be alive in my heart

the joker was hot funny and sexy i loved him and i still love him

HE WAS AMAZING AND AWSOME AT WHAT HE DID AND HE WAS AMAZING!!! HE WAS MY IDLE AS THE JOKER!!!

got joker @ 09/21/2008 at 3:32 pm

the new battman was the best just because heath put some of himself into it he made me laugh smile and scream but it was a fun movie to see

heath is awsome and i truly miss him r.i.p.

heath you are really hot and sexy im so sad to hear of the death.

i watch your movie everyday from the time i wake up to the time i go to bad.
bundlle up heath.and get cozy.

we all love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robby cameron @ 02/21/2009 at 10:17 am

the joker, a mentally and physically inflicted psychopath. i never thought that i would see heath ledger play this type of role, but if the joker were real, he would be impressed. i love you heath, you are not forgotten. may all that know the batman legacy, bow to you for have playing the joker as if he were the real thing…..r.i.p.

im in lobe with the joker he is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the joker and heath i miss them both so much he was so awesome and hotthe is the best actor in the history of the world i love you heath!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without the joker batman or the dark night woudl have nothing

heath and his role of the joker completes me and batman i loved how the joker is so hott and how he made the movie so amaZing it was so simple and i love him and the part where he did the whole dissapearing pencil trick was absolutley brilliant

Thank you for another fantastic weblog.In which else could I get this kind of tips written in this kind of an incite total way? I’ve a project that I am just now doing work on, and i am sure this can assist me a lot..and I have been looking for such facts since from number of days….Thanks!!!!!

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!