Celine Dion Down Under

Celine Dion Down Under

Celine Dion performs on stage at the Acer Arena on Saturday in Sydney, Australia.

The Grammy Award-winning singer opened up with I Drove All Night and followed it up with the oldie-but goodie The Power Of Love. Any guesses at her final song? Yup! The Titantic anthem My Heart Will Go On!

Celine celebrated her 40th birthday last Sunday, however, a chest infection dampened the mood.

30+ pictures of Celine Dion performing down under…

celine dion australia 01
celine dion australia 31
celine dion australia 32

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Woooooow!!!! i am first! holy dolly!

1st! (2nd?) shes awesome

Celine Dion’s only forty? Seriously!? My bad, I always thought she was older.

Maximisses @ 04/05/2008 at 9:50 pm

Wow! She has great legs.

um, who cares about her? ew. =/

first? cool

Great Talent (amazing voice)

I always liked her and she’s beautiful, but I keep thinking she is in her late 40′s, but I think it is because my mom looks so much younger than her.

Peace and Love @ 04/05/2008 at 11:57 pm

She is very good looking for her age, i seriously thought she was much older but, definatly looks younger than she is :)

You just think she looks older than she is because you’re used to botox-crazy celebs who are trying so hard to stay yound. She is aging naturally and admit it, she has a great damn body for her age.

peace and love @ 04/06/2008 at 1:17 am

I think i thought she was older is because her husband quite a lot older, isn’t he like 60….for some reason i thought she was 50ish…..she definatly dont look 40 but, much younger :)

I’ve always thought that she was older. Not because of her looks but just because she’s been famous for so long. She looks great here!

Celine is a very good singer with a very strong and powerful voice, but would rather listen to her than watch her perform. She hasn’t got good, graceful moves when she’s on stage – and sometimes, she seems like she’s trying a bit too hard. On fast numbers, her attempt of “dance steps” are sometimes not in the same rhythm as the music. But hey, that’s my opinion. I think the reason why she seems older than 40 was because of her style of music – all very serious, which I have no problem with because they all totally suit her voice.

peace and love @ 04/06/2008 at 4:16 am

#14 i agree she’s just been around for so long, she has staying power this woman :)

wohoho great body, i never noticed before

Does somebody notice that she looks similar to Ms. JENNIFER ANISTON?

It’s the long face.

I saw Celine in Japan last month and she was awesome! I thought that she looked even better in real-life. Beautiful, powerful voice and hot body. All her outfits looked spectacular on her. I love her fashion-style.

I agree with Jojo, only the long face resembles Aniston. That is about it. Her music-video showed her without make-up and my husband thinks that she looks fine without it too. I love Celine!

CELINEDION5 @ 04/06/2008 at 9:12 am

pics celine dion Sydney montage at : http://celinedion5.musique.com

She’s trying too hard to look like Mariah Carey.

she has been on the stage for 25 years. thats why u think she is older her age, BUT she looks happy – she has a great family, and she does sing WITH LOVE – you can feel it – oooh Gosh…and she always puts energy in my lazy ass!

She is so FUGLY! Can’t stand this woman!

She gives me the creeps. She is so weird and ugly.

My dog is better looking than her.

The_Swimmer @ 04/06/2008 at 1:44 pm

oh ohhhh… the diva goes blonde! WONDERFUL CELINE!! :-))

WOW— And To Al The Haters… SHUT The F+ck Up! Watch yourself on the mirror…before judging others look.

Celine is always the best! I adore you sweet Celine!!!)

Celine is amazing! Go girl!

Titantic??? Titanic, maybe? :P

OMG!!! she’s gorgeous, she looks amazing!!… i love her so much, she’s simply the best!!!

She is soooooo UGLY!!!!!

#22, i thought exactly the same….

She’s very Mariah on the look and outfit..Its MARIAHs look during 1997 -2000

Anywie, Celine is a big MARIAH fan though..

an amazing voice!!!

@#32 MOLLY ShUT The F*ck Up!

i want her legs…..oh and her money. she can keep the rest!

to those who are dissagreing to my beloved idol you may please shot up

Alessandro @ 07/15/2009 at 11:25 am

Celine is not really beautiful but very hot. Great legs and sexy feet.

@Frank: at leat celine dion she doesnt look that ugly like you

you see that he is getting som wrinkles and here cheeks looks old, but she is a singer not a model annyway