Ellen Pompeo Plays With Her Pooches

Ellen Pompeo Plays With Her Pooches

Grey’s Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo takes her pet poodles Valentino and Gigi for a play in the park.

While at the park, Ellen chatted it up with a friend, and threw sticks for her pampered pooches as they strolled around on the overcast day.

Last week, Ellen, 38, admitted to David Letterman that she sold vodka when she was just 15-years-old.

More pics of the Ellen playing with her pooches at the park…

ellen pompeo pooches 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All
Grey's fan @ 04/10/2008 at 3:29 am

Ellen rocks!
big time.

she looks so adorable here.
thanks :)

Grey's fan @ 04/10/2008 at 3:30 am

more Ellen pictures and video if possible JJ
you rock :)

She is cute. so are her dogs.
she’s excellent as Meredith Grey.

great gal
nice images

greylover @ 04/10/2008 at 3:48 am

miss meredith on thursdays. can’t wait…

love her, thank you so muchh JJ!!!

Ellen is so cute with her dogs!!!! :)

wow cute images. love her. :)
thank you jared.
more EP please.

Peace and Love @ 04/10/2008 at 5:03 am

That little black on is tooo cute, lol :)

She probably took off her ring cause she is filming cause they are, aren’t they?

She is gorgeous, love her :)

That’s what I thought, aren’t they suppose to be on set in the middle of the week? or maybe it’s her day off, or she has a few off hours or something.

But since she’s Meredith, she has the most scenes and does the voiceovers so my guess is she works most hours.
but I’m happy to see her out and about.

really love those photos. :)

she is gorgeous.
love the dogs. the black one is GIGI i think. :) i like their names as well.
too cute. thanks jj. keep those Ellen pics coming. :)

looking great :) cute pictures.

awww she s sooo cute and adorable playing with Gigi and Valentino :D I love Ellen. can’t wait fro meredith and I hope she anounces a movie in the summer.
thank Jared. you made my day.

lol what is she doing to the black pooch when she was holding his/her ears :) it looks like she’s talking to them.. soo cute.

lOVE THE PICTURES jARED. THANK YOU
ELLEN ROCKS

martydropdead @ 04/10/2008 at 9:53 am

LOVE HER

she’s the best

love her a lot… she rocks! so cute and adorable
gorgeous and fab.

more pics here

thanks JJ you rock!
keep them coming.

Thanks for the pictures of Ellen and her dogs. You gotta love a girl who loves dogs.

thanks for the pictures lolo
and jj .. you made my week.

keep those Ellen pictures coming. we love them :)
these are soo cute and adorable

gigi and valentino @ 04/10/2008 at 2:00 pm

Seriously those are the cutest dogs with the cutest names lol :)
Ellen rocks

SHE’S CUTE and very sweet.
looking good here.

GORGEOUS LADY.
I love her dogs. they are soooo cute.
Ellen is absolutely adorable.
can’t wait to see her back on my screen every Thursday.
I hope we get a lot of photos till then.
thanks jj,

I love Ellen’s pictures. thank just jared. more Ellen please.

I love ELLEN she’s so cute. I wish some day I can meet her!
thanks JJ !

I would love to see Ellen staring in a movie as well.
I hope she announces a summer movie soon.
plus I can’t wait for Grey’s in 2 weeks.

Ellen rocks

iloveEllenPompeo @ 04/10/2008 at 3:30 pm

love u ellen the most down to earth person in the entire world!!!! adorable toy poodles!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All