George Clooney: Wink, Wink!

George Clooney: Wink, Wink!

George Clooney and Renee Zellweger celebrate at the Leatherheads premiere after party at Automat restaurant in London, England on Tuesday.

The dashing pair walked the red carpet yesterday as well.

More pictures of George Clooney and Renee Zellweger winking up a storm…

george clooney renee zellweger leatherheads afterparty 01
george clooney renee zellweger leatherheads afterparty 02
george clooney renee zellweger leatherheads afterparty 03
george clooney renee zellweger leatherheads afterparty 04
george clooney renee zellweger leatherheads afterparty 05
george clooney renee zellweger leatherheads afterparty 06

ABC

where’s his beard?

third! that movie looks good! i want to see it!

Cora Hardy @ 04/09/2008 at 6:55 pm

He’s cocky…and for no good reason.

i’m so sick of george

I love George! He is hot, sexy and so funny! I will see any movie he’s in-no matter if it’s good or not! It’s GEORGE!!!

anonymous @ 04/09/2008 at 8:12 pm

he’s gorgeoussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

anonymoose @ 04/09/2008 at 8:25 pm

I LOVE her dress… and he’s just crazy hot.

I used to love George until the Princess Diana press conference, now I just try to like him.

wishingpretty @ 04/09/2008 at 10:41 pm

He’s sexy.

what happened Releka#10? I used to think he was cool too, but the dude’s head is way up there, he thinks everybody thinks he’s hot. well, he’s not hot, he’s burned.

yeahhh @ 04/09/2008 at 6:40 pm third! that movie looks good! i want to see it!

—————————————————————-
It was good. I enjoyed it very much and even liked her in it and I don’t usually like her.

And anyone who thinks seriously that he puts stock in that sexiest man alive title doesn’t get him or his sense of humor at all. Your loss. More for the rest of us.

I enjoyed the movie too! It was funny.

Hahahaha and she is so drunk!

Ok — so HOT!! So happy not to see the “gf” there. And Renee looks beautiful in that dress!

how 'bout it George? @ 04/10/2008 at 1:13 am

Come one Georgie, why didn’t you date Renee? I somehow think she would make a great partner for you. Your current flame is nice, but you need artsy, odd, well-read Renee to keep you interested. If you get stuck with someone really beautiful, you’re not going to be happy because you like looking in the mirror. Renee is a very sweet girl and fun. You’d make a good couple.

Renee Zellweger’ face is looking a lot better of late. . . but I think she looks much better when she covers up her boney back and boney shoulders. . . .Those strapless dress have got to go. . . She is still to thin for her height, age and bone structure and a few added pounds might make her upper body less skeletal. . . .she is getting too old to look good at such a extreemly low weight. . .

Zellweger is PIG woman, she has PIG face.
George Clooney had pig Max and he dated with Zellweger (2002-2004) because she is pig! hehehe.
His latest Girlfriend (ex?) Sarah Larson looks like hare with carrot (keeping smilling!),Larson has horse teeth,mega teeth.
Zellweger think,she is model,her poses are affected and unnaturally.

TiredofthisCrap @ 04/10/2008 at 11:28 am

THEY BOTH LOOK GOOD, GO SEE LEATHERHEADS IT IS A GOOD MOVIE.

I LIKE BOTH OF THEM, BUT SHE JUST NEEDS TO PUT HER FEET ON THE GROUND!