Mary-Louise Parker: My Kids are My Strength

Mary-Louise Parker: My Kids are My Strength

Weeds actress Mary-Louise Parker takes a chilly stroll around Manhattan on Tuesday with her two kids, William Atticus, 4, and Caroline Aberash, as well as their nanny in New York City on Tuesday.

It was reported earlier this week that Mary-Louise, 43, and her Weeds co-star Jeffrey Dean Morgan, 41, broke off their engagement after a two-year on-again, off-again relationship. (They announced their engagement around Valentine’s Day.)

William‘s father is actor Billy Crudup.

mary louise parker kids 01
mary louise parker kids 02
mary louise parker kids 03
mary louise parker kids 04
mary louise parker kids 05

antonia aka toni @ 04/09/2008 at 9:18 am

13th time being first.
who is she again.

antonia aka toni @ 04/09/2008 at 9:19 am

nvm i love that show Weeds.

baby girl so beautiful

She’s all grown up

I love her. The little girl :) Cute

Seriously, she has beautiful babies. Look at the baby girl. Too cute :) I’m loving her!

AWWWWWWWWW. She’s a little beauty.

What a gorgeous looking family, the little girl is very pretty.

Aww, that sucks…she seems to have the worst luck with men.
After what Billy did to her, his career hasn’t exactly shined, now most people see him as a man-****….at least she has beautiful, healthy children and great skin! :D

BrangelinaFan @ 04/09/2008 at 9:50 am

I had no idea that she adopted after having her son with Billy Crudup all those years ago. I don’t remember seeing it in the news or anything.

The little girl is gorgeous. Kudos to her for choosing to adopt another race. Does anyone know where she adopted from? A foreign country? Just curious.

africa athough i am not sure which country

Maria (Shorty) @ 04/09/2008 at 10:04 am

What cutie pies!

JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN IS A FOX. enough said

the children are beautiful

Alexanderina @ 04/09/2008 at 10:18 am

# 10 Maria (Shorty) @ 04/09/2008 at 10:04 am

What cutie pies!
===========================
Hey Shorty, I agree, they are adorable

That little girl is as cute as a button.

She gets prettier everytime I see her.

piper, with a low @ 04/09/2008 at 10:40 am

BrangelinaFan @ 04/09/2008 at 9:50 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jared had a thread about it last September.

LAhagMAKMOUDattaBINLADIN @ 04/09/2008 at 10:44 am

Poor Mary Louise can’t catch a break with men. She is the loveliest person you could ever meet.

An amazing actress and an amazing mother and human being..

Billy Crudup was a total douchebag!

LAhagMAKMOUDattaBINLADIN @ 04/09/2008 at 10:45 am

And those kids are too cute..

I thought Jeffery said in an interview that they split a while ago but remained friends.

Either way… her children are adorable and she is a brilliant acress. I applaud her for living a private life, especially after what happened with Billy.

Pingy-ponga @ 04/09/2008 at 10:53 am

Im no expert but her little girl looks South African – she has that Afrikans look.

She is African!!!

Pingy-ponga @ 04/09/2008 at 11:46 am

Afrikaans-is the official SouthAfrican language. Some people they call them Afrikaans not South Africans.
I have family there!

a) cute kids;
b) the kid isn’t south african ;
c) afrikaans people are white;
d) english is the main official language in south africa, there are 10 more though.

Awwww William and Caroline are soo cute, love her name!

Pingy-ponga @ 04/09/2008 at 12:08 pm

Ok my bad!

Excellent actress.

i am confused, there are three kids pictured. why is the boy in the stroller? Is the little black bacy a girl or a boy? how about the other little girl in the last thumbnail?

which one is the little girl? the black baby? i see three kids. WTF is the boy doing in the stroller? isn’t he a little old to be in there?

1) ror is correct; south africa has 11 official languages (english, afrikaans, zhulu, xhosa, etc.) and a ton more unofficial ones
2) caroline aberash was adopted last year from ethiopia just like zahara jolie pitt
3) mary louise parker kicks some ass!

idolfan –

>>idolfan -
I’m guessing that’s it’s the little girls stroller, but since Mary-Louise is carrying her the son decided to sit in it. Not like I know or anything but the stroller is very small to be his.>>

SOMEONE HERE IS POSTING AS ME. STOP IT !!! I DIDN’T WRITE THIS. CUT IT OUT OR ELSE I’LL REPORT TO JARED AND HE’LL FIND OUT THROUGH COOKIES WHO’S DOING IT !!

Caroline is a gorgeous little girl. I think she’s from Ethiopia, just like Zahara Jolie-Pitt.

cute babies!

Original jpf @ 04/09/2008 at 7:00 pm

She’s gotten so big and even more of a doll. I remember when she first adopted her and I’ve been wondering how she was growing. Just lovely.

Thanks JJ

jpf

What a beautiful little girl. She’s gotten so big.

I’m not sure why people are saying that MLP has bad luck with men–I think it’s more like MLP is bad news for men. The gossip all said that JDM was great to her and great to her kids, but she wouldn’t let out any pics of him with her kids. Now, the day she dumps him, it’s happy family moment for the tabloids? I feel bad for JDM being used and dumped.

wow! this baby girl is so gorgeous. What a beauty!!