Gerard Butler: I'm Not Dating Cameron Diaz!

Gerard Butler: I'm Not Dating Cameron Diaz!

Gerard Butler shows off his massive muscles in a skintight tank top as he goes for a morning run in Los Angeles on Thursday.

The 38-year-old husky 300 star reportedly took Cameron Diaz on a double date over the weekend with Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon. But let this be another lesson of don’t believe everything you read!

During his morning run, Mr. Butler bluntly addressed the rumors that he’s dating Cameron Diaz.

In complete Gerry humor, he said, “So if I take my dog for a walk apparently I’m f—ing my dog? No, it’s not true!”

gerard butler tanktop 01
gerard butler tanktop 02
gerard butler tanktop 03
gerard butler tanktop 04
gerard butler tanktop 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I’m so happy he’s not dating her. When I told my sister she nearly passed out. Gerry is too hot for the likes of Carmen “I suck the life force from hot men and leave them as showdows of their former selves” Diaz.

haha that just made my day, tho i do wish they were dating. she cant find a men and gerard is hella sexy

first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i was first, i always try to get first on perez hilton but the top i have come is 13th!!!

Well, that’s good to here. I knew Gerry had better taste in women than frog face Diaz.

jocelyyn (: ! @ 04/10/2008 at 5:47 pm

that was rude he compared cameron with his dog LMFAO
anyway he’s hoooot, i wish they were dating

Eyewitness snooze @ 04/10/2008 at 5:51 pm

For once, I owe the Papparazzi. YOWZA!!!

Mrs. Gerard Butler @ 04/10/2008 at 5:54 pm

Oh Gerry! You make me swoon! Don’t be talking about Lolita like that or you’ll make me jealous!

Husky is the right description Jared

Mrs. Gerard Butler @ 04/10/2008 at 5:56 pm

Jared made a spelling mistake. He said husky when I know he meant hunky.

What a man!!!! He tells you straight up. Don’t mess with Gerard, he’ll cut you down. I just love strong men who don’t take crap from nobody. He’s a nice guy to his fans.

WHOA!!! Gerry is looking damn SEXY!!! Glad the rumors are finally put to rest. I think he could do so much better.

He is built just the way I like a man. Love a man with some meat on his bones. Perfect!

Well, my faith in Gerry is restored. He addressed it in true Gerry fashion. . . no bullshit. Love him.

I was super disappointed in him when I heard the rumours but now love him even more for saying that! Great wit!

I agree with Grace, Maddyboy and noyb. Gotta luv a dude who is straightforward.

He has got to be one of the coolest people on the planet.

She must have dumped him then for the same reason she went out with him…boredom. They dated for like five minutes. I told you. Gerry likes young model types. Cameron is entirely too independent. And he does not drink or do drugs, smoke pot or that kind of stuff, bcz he had major problems with it when he was in his early twenties and he has been clean and sober for probably twelve years now and since he could have almost killed himself back then, and since his career is getting on track finally, I do not think he would risk it. I am not saying Cameron does drugs. I am saying she has been known to smoke some pot from time to time and she drinks. JT really introduced her to some bad habits, too. Gerry is too conservative for her. He would want someone who is less independent and more straight-laced.

PAISBASCO @ 04/10/2008 at 6:43 pm

OMG, OMG, OMG! Yes, there’s a huge webspot over here!!! I love this guy, he’s a bit crass at times, but he is SUPER HOT! JJ, you made my day, thanks for the post :)

PAISBASCO @ 04/10/2008 at 6:43 pm

OMG, OMG, OMG! Yes, there’s a huge wetspot over here!!! I love this guy, he’s a bit crass at times, but he is SUPER HOT! JJ, you made my day, thanks for the post :)

Thank God! She is so not good enough for him! Look at that man!!! He’s the most beautiful hunk of man ever created by God Himself!

RoxanneDanielle @ 04/10/2008 at 7:04 pm

He is awesome!!! He smiles for camera! Doesn’t ***** and moan about too many fans, he takes time to stop and sign autographs and take pictures with his fans, he just tells like it is……. He smiles while flipping off the paparazzi–he’s just REAL. I hope he never changes. He is one-of-a-kind. It doesn’t get any better than GERARD!!!

Anon @ 18, you sound as though you know him personally, as for dating the so called model types, he’s abvoiusly doomed, cause theirs usually nothing upstairs. From the info i have on him i would expect a little more intellegence on his part (trained in law)! I would be greatly disapointed if he turned out to be as shallow as most other actors who have disgraced themselves in public, great role models for the kids hey!

The Scottish lads do it best. =D

All I got to say is, “TOLD YA!” Now put the pills down and back away!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All