Thu, 10 April 2008 at 1:50 pm
Kate Hudson Goes for the Gold
- Kate Hudson‘s behind is gold
- Katie Price is the catch of the day
- Heidi Klum is hot
- Reese mixes up her routine
- Hollywood is officially running out of ideas
- Rosie O’Donnell is so crafty
- Eva Longoria likes ice cream like her men
- Anna Kournikova takes on Maria Sharapova
- Michael Bolton talks wedding plans with Nicolette Sheridan
- Bring multi-colored items into your life
- Vanessa Paradis is a great whistler
- Karl Lagerfeld will appear in Grand Theft Auto video game
- If only college were free
- Lauren Conrad gets busted.
- Katie Couric may be stepping down from her CBS anchor chair possibly soon after the presidential inauguration in January 2009, reports the Wall Street Journal. The network has been last in the news ratings ever since Couric took over as its first female evening anchor in 2006. A CBS spokeswoman characterized the report as “speculative.” Couric’s annual salary is $15 million, and her contract is set to expire in 2011.
- Jessica Simpson and The Pussycat Dolls’ recent trip to Kuwait to entertain troops will air on FX on Saturday night. The one-hour special will feature interviews with troops and highlights from the March 10 visit.
- New episodes of 30 Rock and The Office return tonight after a four-month hiatus because of the writers’ strike.
Just Jared on Facebook