Hayden Christensen is a BAPE Boy

Hayden Christensen is a BAPE Boy

Hayden Christensen is spotted out and about in Beverly Hills on Friday afternoon wearing his favorite BAPE cap.

FYI: A Bathing Ape (BAPE) is a Japanese clothing company that specializes in urban and hip hop fashion.

Can’t wait to see Hayden, 26, in the anthology film New York, I Love You!

hayden christensen bape 01
hayden christensen bape 02
hayden christensen bape 03
hayden christensen bape 04
hayden christensen bape 05

Photos: Stefan/INFdaily
Posted to: Hayden Christensen

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

tight hat i just got the sickest hat from VEECE.COM and the best part was the shipping was free! love it check it out:)

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/11/2008 at 5:18 pm

jared, i’m glad you went in on the “bape” thing, cause i’m pretty sure the majority of these uncool-crackers have/had no idea what it was.

i hope dude has more than one pair of those pants, if not i pray he washes them OFTEN.

is that the same concept as Paris, Je t’aime?

i know what BAPE is, coz im speak japanese

-www.lovethehills.proboards106.com

that cap still looks like it’s saying ‘rape’, instead of bape.

i have similar sunnies too his!

-www.lovethehills.probards106.com

hes HOT and he got great style :)

soopersimian @ 04/11/2008 at 5:45 pm

that boy has huuuge feet!

I really wish he would smile more often even if he does hate LA and the paps.

he’s always wearing the same kind of jeans. are those levi’s? does anyone know what kind?

I think there the same pants he was wearing in the last pap pics.lol

at least he zipped up this time ! LOL

What the hell happened to him? He always looks so miserable.

@ 14

I know, he always looks as if someone died.

Yes… New York, I Love You is going to be like Paris, j’t aime. Like different directors, different love stories, all taking place in the city.

Apparently Hayden is going to be in it, and so is going to be Rachel Bilson. I hope not together cause they can do not good. Awful acting and awful chemistry.

They should never be allowed to do movies. Ever again, but since they’re still getting roles, at least, whomever is in charge should make sure not to pair them together but with GOOD actors… in order to make up for their terrible stuff.

He’s cute

@14

i think rachel “happened” to him !

He looks hot as always. Love the jeans. I, too, wish he would smile more often. It’s sad that he always seems so miserable. I’m excited about New York I Love You. Such a cool concept to re-make. I REALLY hope he is paired with someone else for the movie. Maybe he will be able tor relax a little and enjoy the role. This movie is getting a lot of buzz, early. That’s usually a good sign. Fingers crossed for a big successful, possibly critically acclaimed film.

irishdreams @ 04/11/2008 at 8:43 pm

Paris, Je t’aime # 4 was a movie that Natalie Portman was in a few years back about the time Sith was released this is sort of a follow up on that movie..or kind of..

I say there isn’t much chance he would work with Bilson this is 12 stories and a ton of actors acting or directing it..but, I say NOO to that I say anything people have seen with them is starting to fold and become history..you can tell Hayden hates LA he never has been happy there and never smiles..I believes as I said before he was walking away from the gas station I don’t think he is driving in LA, I don’t think he can..and bilson is doing her own thing..now thank god..

0NE on One @ 04/11/2008 at 9:36 pm

Rachel Bilson is pregnant! with Hayden’s baby!
Congratulations Hayden!

irishdreams @ 04/11/2008 at 11:06 pm

One on One or should I say she is preggers AGAIN keep dreaming darling..the term is pregnant NOTTT

0NE on One @ 04/11/2008 at 11:17 pm

@Irishdreams

Yeah you are exactly right. She is preggers! good job irish for understanding.

She has been wearing loose clothing and that baby is growing well inside her. too adorable. aww!

BOO you’re still GROSS!