Rachel Bilson Gets Gassed for Hayden Christensen

Rachel Bilson Gets Gassed for Hayden Christensen

“H” for Hayden?

Rachel Bilson gases up her Lexus SUV and then heads to the Sweet Dreams Body Care Salon for a manicure on Ventura Blvd. in Sherman Oaks, Calif. on Friday.

Was RB wearing an “H” necklace – for Jumper co-star Hayden Christensen?

Hayden was also seen stopping by a gas station on Wednesday.

More pictures of Rachel Bilson gassed for Hayden Christensen

rachel bilson gassed hayden christensen 01
rachel bilson gassed hayden christensen 02
rachel bilson gassed hayden christensen 03
rachel bilson gassed hayden christensen 04
rachel bilson gassed hayden christensen 05
rachel bilson gassed hayden christensen 06
rachel bilson gassed hayden christensen 07

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

Okay! Last time for me on the Rachel Board. For some that thinks as #43 & #44 we should no longer post on this thread. The more we post it just brings more popularity to the person we don’t wish to see become popular. So..Stop posting on her and move on. Post on Hayden if you need to post. Hayden deserves the popularity b/c he has truly worked for it. :)

Leave the Rachel lovers and that is their own God given right to post on this thread. Cuss me out all you want. I’m done here! Nuff said! ;)

That H is for her little sister Hattie, isn’t it?

H=Hattie no Hayden

hate the bangs!

i dont think so @ 04/12/2008 at 6:36 am

@42
“Of course he didn’t give to her. More likely she purchased it herself and wears it to express her feelings for him. ”

wouldn’t a better way to express her feelings for him be, i dont know, maybe look happy when she is with him, smile a little, laugh a little, maybe get to hold his hand. well, getting pictured together looking happy would be a huge start for any couple. but maybe that is just me.

and if you are a fan of rachel, dont tell people she bought it herself. that just makes her look even more sad and pathetic. and believe me, she needs all the good press she can get.

Something about her personality bugs me…especially in movies. I like her ‘thrown together’ style though, very much like me.

_silenttears @ 04/12/2008 at 10:22 am

the H could also stand for Hattie (her sister)
she’s got that necklace for so long!

adam and rachel

i hate hayden even if he’s hot, i hate him

I hate to Hayden by his fans

Well i’m not a Hayden fan, i don’t like the guy, but i certainly don’t hate him, and i certainly wouldn’t go his threads here to bash him and upset his fans, just because i’m entitled to express my opinion wherever, whenever and however i want, and also EVEN if i had too much time on my hands i wouldn’t do it, it’s poiintless if you think about it.

And also ity’s very stupid to think that by coming and bashing Rachel on her threads here on JJ is the reason she’s getting jobs. It’s really naive to think that, and very DELUSIONAL!!!

However i’m a Rachel fan, i love this girl, and i support her either way.
Wether she’s dating Hayden or not, i don’t know, i rather believe not. I’m still hoping for Adam/Rachel reunion.
They were just the cutest couple.

That H necklace is so old way before Hayden came along its not for him JJ!

I’m not trying 2 bash) but honestly y is she wearing a tent? Call a stylist hun!

LaceyFace @ 04/12/2008 at 3:58 pm

If you don’t want Jared or other gossip sites to put up pictures of Rachel, then it is very simple: Don’t talk about her like this. For every hit on a “pointless Rachel Picture” and message comment complaining about her, this site is generating money and encouraging the bloggers and the agencies they pay for pics to feature her more.

I was on Jen’s website and looking at the candid pictures Beverly Hills, CA (04-10-08) and Los Angeles, Ca (04-09-08 i see no Rachel

purplehearts @ 04/13/2008 at 1:02 am

@ Isabella

Thats because Rachel wasnt with Hayden…..JJ just posted this about the necklace & tagged his name to the blog to get sh*t started with the fans

Oh okay they are done promoting Jumper right

purplehearts @ 04/13/2008 at 4:12 am

@ Isabella

They still have the DVD to promote so they are still promoting to a point & now this new movie ‘new york i love you’ that they are rumored to be in along with alot of other people

say-it-isnt-so @ 04/13/2008 at 6:44 am

@ #68

More and more OUTBREAKING news is absurdly going on…

WTF???? I can’t watch the pictures. When I click on the thumbnails they don’t show….

THANKS JJ!!!!

H for Hayden! I love Rachel sooo much! So cute!

@ #71

Dude why do you insist on it???
The H necklace is Hattie, Rachel is a smart girl, she didn’t do such thing for Adam, her truest love, she definetely wouldn’t do it for Hayden!

looks like the side of her glsses has an H also

She has great style and shes lucky to have Hayden

say-it-isnt-so @ 04/13/2008 at 11:09 pm

Seeing HC’s brooding face for almost all the time… I’d say POOR thing!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All