Jordin Sparks Starts a Revolution

Jordin Sparks Starts a Revolution

Jordin Sparks is a sight to see as she appears at Vision East Expo for Revolution Eyewear in New York City on Saturday.

It’s been a whirlwind for J, 18, since winning American Idol. She had to be persistent, however, as she initially turned down by Idol!

“I went to audition in LA, because it was the closest audition city to Arizona. You have to go through a couple auditions before you get to Randy, Paula and Simon, but I didn’t even make it past the first audition in LA! I was told that I was really good and they really liked me, but something was missing. I went back home and did this thing called Arizona Idol, and as a prize I won a trip to the next nearest audition city, and that happened to be Seattle. This time I made it past the other rounds and finally got to the judges. The rest is history!”, said Jordin.

More pictures of Jordin Sparks starting a revolution…

jordin sparks revolution eyewear 01
jordin sparks revolution eyewear 02
jordin sparks revolution eyewear 03
jordin sparks revolution eyewear 04
jordin sparks revolution eyewear 05
jordin sparks revolution eyewear 06
jordin sparks revolution eyewear 07
jordin sparks revolution eyewear 08
jordin sparks revolution eyewear 09

Photos: A. Miller, WENN
Posted to: Jordin Sparks

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
a realist @ 04/13/2008 at 2:55 pm

I like this girl. She seems like such a nice young lady. I know her parents are very proud of her.

She’s not very famous here in Europe , I now her because of her song with chris brown : No air ! But she seems like a nice girl !

MARION.

WOW I LOVE HOW SHE SINGS

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/13/2008 at 4:12 pm

umm, this comment will be a – no comment.

i know her i go to the same church she does and i live in the same city too

ZanessaFan4Lyfe!! @ 04/13/2008 at 4:16 pm

kewl …… xD

aww shes a good singer

She has gained like a gajillion pounds since we’ve last seen her, I hope people would convince her to loose wait, BEING OVERWEIGHT will not help your career or your help, DOVE’S REAL CAMPAIGN FOR BEAUTY I THINK PROMOTES UNHEALTHY BODY WEIGHT LIKE JORDIN’S

mariam Alhusan @ 04/13/2008 at 5:11 pm

If she couldn’t make it, how can the people that not know how to sing make it? how come they get a chance to go and audition infront of the judges?

I pick her when they were at 20 people, but I feel that she does need to lose some weight. She’s a great singer and should have a promising future, but the way you look is also a part of it.

that’s awesome
there a lesson to be learned from her

try, try, again

Love her smile. She just seems like a really geniune person in the glare of the media.

What’s with the weird neck in the third picture???

u guys who say she needs to loose weight are SOOO mean!! shes gorjuzz and has been super succesful without having to pull a lindsay or hilary and get anorexic looking. and if she DID go and get skinny you all say that she gave in and stuff and call her a bad role model!

I can understand why so many people thinks she ‘needs’ to lose weight .. because most people think skinny skinny people are the most attractive. No, Jordin does not have a body like Giselle Bundchen (who made her body type ideal anyway?) but it’s not like she’s SO FAT either. Her legs aren’t stick thin but they’re not extremely huge either. She doesn’t have visible roles of fat showing through her shirt. In my humble opinion, she looks … well, NORMAL.

you guys seriously need to **** off. she’s fine just the way she is. get over yourself.

aww i like her! shes cute

HEY JARED, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF RANDY JACKSON AND MARIO LOPEZ??? :)

damaged08 @ 04/14/2008 at 1:15 am

Jordan Sparks has nice teeth, and nice hair!!!

gogoncane @ 04/14/2008 at 3:33 am

Is she white, latino, black???? Jus curious

SHE LOVELY I LIVE HER

love jordin. she is such a breath of fresh air and with a beautiful smile.

i do agree with some people that she needs to lose some weight. NOT alot but like a 6-8 will do good for her career and send a BETTER positive message how healthy body image.

everything about her sucks but i love the song no air & thats about it

megan velasquez @ 04/16/2008 at 12:21 am

jordin is gorgeous the way she is..why do you all gotta judge her about her weight its not all about that its about her talent and her amazing voice she has blessed!
she is beautiful the way she is yall got nothing nice to say dont post anything!
shes won alot of awards already if yall say she bad yall must be crazy …how she suck then huh if shes won awards already i know how many to be nice
she does nothing wrong but to make her fans happy

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All