Ashlee Simpson is Pregnant!!!

Ashlee Simpson is Pregnant!!!

Ashlee Simpson is pregnant pregnant pregnant, confirms Us Weekly.

This will be the first child for the 23-year-old “Outta My Head” singer and Fall Out Boy fiance Pete Wentz, 28.

No official word from either Ashlee or Pete‘s camps yet.

The pair did, however, confirm their engagement last Wednesday.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

I feel sorry for the child.

rolling eyes @ 04/14/2008 at 1:33 pm

Now we know why she’s getting married….but honestly does the world need more Simpson spawn?!

The gayest, most EMO kid ever! Yuck! No more Simpsons. They both look retarded. Is This what it takes to get a ring these days…a baby. Shouldn’t the ring come BEFORE the baby?

Poor kid, he going to live a life filled with eyeliner, I hope it’s a girl.

yet another simpson in the world….. just what we all want

am i the only one so far who thinks its cute?!
congrats to them!

Hopefully you are the only one who is. Ashlee is as false as her nose and Pete is as fake as his makeup. They both suit each other, shame the baby will come out dumb.

congrats to them, they will make wonderful parents

i can´t believe babies are a bussiness these days.unhuman.

REALLY ?

I THING MY E SHE NOT READDY OR YOUNG

GOOD LUCK 2 THEM

bringing another simpson into the world is child abuse.

I love Ashlee!! A little young to have a baby..But congrats anyway!

It must be the water in Hollyland.

a little to young i think

I wasn’t expecting this but congrats to Ashlee and Pete.

Gossh!, i think is a great new!
i can’t belive it, the baby going to be really cute.
So congratulations!

wow. no ashleee

hah .,. LOL .. that relationship will last soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooong

XD..

First Jessica says she will keep her virginity until her wedding night and has sex a week before, now Ashlee is pregnant and only 23. Right on track.

So thats why they got engaged. Thats so stupid. Yeah, announce your engagement a week before you announce you are pregnant, that wont make people wonder why you got engaged!!!

Awwwww. Congrats Ashlee and Pete! And you who are writing ugly comments – You are just jealous. And that she was lip synching once, it doesn’t mean that she is lip synching all the time.. and that she is pregnant at 23.. some other girl are pregnant at 18!..

If you don’t like her just don’t say that comments like “Oh my gos. Another Simpson..”

I don’t know why a Simpson can’t have a baby. Who are you people to judge them ? If don’t you like them, then don’t comment, just go somewhere else. Why always judge and insult people ? I find that so mean… People should really get a life.

Anyway, I’m happy for them, that’s very good news. I don’t know why some people think a woman is too young to have a baby at 23 (or 22). I had my daughter at 22 and we are just fine. She’s 8 and very happy !!

Ashlee has already said she’s not pregnant, so obviously they’re just making stuff up.

OMGG!! the baby it’s going to be really cute!!
comgrats 2 them!!

Well whatda now? Big Surprise- NOT! Geez… what is wrong with young ppl. these days? is there something in the H2O out there in Hollyweird??? Don’t they use bc? Pretty funny considering she’s a “preacher’s” daughter…

There has been talk about these two possibly getting engaged for a couple of months now. They have been dating for some time – why is this considered getting engaged “all of a sudden”?? Neither of them have confirmed a pregnancy. I’m not a fan of either of theirs, but some of the comments here are completely ridiculous.

doesn’t anyone get married first anymore?

Congrats to the pair, BUT many you have all seemed to have forgotten already:

Ashley’s had a lot of work done on her face… her child’s going to look NOTHING like her!!! Poor baby :( Maybe the eyes – but that’s about it…

It´s “In” right now!!

——————-Let´s all get pregnant together———————————-

OMG! i’m so happy for them!
they’ll be awesome parents.
congratulations!!!!! (:

HAHA i think i see the baby growing in her throat!

very
very
very
yea so fake!
Ashlee wouldnt do that, nor would Pete!

ur ass bitch @ 04/14/2008 at 4:08 pm

i love Pete but Ashlee is a *****. she had to get pregnant before Pete would pop the question

So that’s why they’re getting married. PHPHPHPH!!!!!

your mom :) @ 04/14/2008 at 4:22 pm

awwwww,that’s so friggin adorable!
i love those kids <3

ah,i sound like an old person o.-
some 14 year old i am x’D

ANYWAY,gawsh,that’s gonna be one secsay baby ;]
i mean,HAVE YOU SEEN PETE?!

holy smack. x]

no your friggin mom! @ 04/14/2008 at 4:25 pm

baha,that your mom kid’s my best friend <3
seriously :D

but my god,everyone’s getting preggggg before the ring.

GREAT,let’s all do that.
maybe we can make the next baby boom or whatever since the thirtys.

oops;-to late :’D

your mom :) @ 04/14/2008 at 4:31 pm

WOAH,stalkr o__O
nah,kidding :}

aha,i love posting prep comments on just jared x’D
like the post on jesse mccartney’s new video;-
xD he thinks he’s cool x]

haha,jared’s my boyfriend :D
pshh,not -.-
ANYWAY,blah.yeah all the cool kids are doing that.
aha,wow.

HEY! we’re pure, jenno,SHUT UP.
:D

btw,if you’re confused,me & “no you’re friggin mom” are best friends in real life :D
& we’re on the phone! <3

please,hate us.we’d love that <3

no your friggin mom! @ 04/14/2008 at 4:41 pm

I KNOW!
but youtube’s better,dude xD

BAHAHA!
i’m still laughing from that xD
“WE FLY LIKE G-FIVE,G-FIVE!:
o.O
whatthebuck?
xD

:O THAT MEANS WE’RE NOT COOL,KATIE!
xD sykkkkeeee :D

aha,so.
I DIDN’T CHOOSE TO BE PURE!
you made me get one because of them jonas boys -.-
xD

aha,yessss haters.
i got plenty. :)

aha,my phone’s so friggin cool.
it has like a realllllllllllllllly pretty cover :D

AND MY RINGTONE IS AWESOME!
it’s “i’m ******* matt damon” xD

not,it’s vibrate.
lmao x’D

I LOVE JUSTJARED! <3

the reason for their engagement is finally revealed

aw congrats i think its sweet

Pete denied to it MTV. He released a statement saying that it wasn’t true. I saw the statement first on CBB.

And by first, I don’t mean I was the first person to see it. I meant that was the first site where I saw it reported.

woah. so this baby’s gonna have a mom who can’t sing and a dad who has his ***** on the internet. i feel bad for that kid

Brittany S. @ 04/14/2008 at 5:06 pm

Congratz Guys!

that is sick! call me baptist or christian girl all you want but she’s NOT married and she’s like what 20!? thats gross she just got proposed 2 and she’s already pregnant! what is with all these people having babies and then going “was it a mistake?” YES IT WAS because it makes SO MUCH MORE SENSE to wait until your married to have a baby! COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!

Pete has said it’s not true

what will she do if the baby has a nose like hers?
Get it some plastic surgery like she had :)

Well, i think its very cute. i mean, gee. a baby is cute, who cares about the parents, like i mean NICOLE RICHIE? well you know, that was even worst but the baby, was adorable! lets just see how it goes, by the way PETE WENTZ IS SO FRIGGEN HOTT!

Of course @ 04/14/2008 at 5:27 pm

That would be the only reason he would marry her right now.

this is not even confirm yet and no ofence but the source ins not reliable.

Yes Yucky….the ring should come BEFORE the baby. This generation is so backwards

He looks gay

I still believe she´s not pregnant!
youre just making up stuf! -,-

Is pete sure it’s his kid and not papa Joe’s???By the way pete looks like a girl

remember da truth @ 04/14/2008 at 6:36 pm

Preacher’s daughter — give me a break! What century are you living in where girls have to be virgins before marriage?

I don’t see this marriage lasting, but then what marriage of two people this young WOULD last? Look at Reese and Ryan –same thing, same age, pregnant and married. TOO YOUNG — that’s all it is, but hey, if they are happy now, that’s all that matters.

Ride it as long as it lasts, and stay happy, you two!! I’m happy for them.

remember da truth @ 04/14/2008 at 6:38 pm

Stop making comments about the baby coming out stupid. Ashlee is smarter than Jessica.

Those two girls probably weren’t born stupid, as evidenced by Ashlee acting like she has a brain and independent spirit. Their lack of education and the horrible upbringing by their parents MADE them sound stupid.

Look at Paris and Nicky. Nicky was ignored so she is smarter, having to live by her wits. No guidance by parents, allowed to focus on fashion rather than school…. Simpsons are the same. No culture, no awareness of the world, no development.

rolling eyes @ 04/14/2008 at 6:39 pm

Hahahaha some of you people crack me up

Hahahaha…thanks y’all :)

Now, this could just be a PR stunt so they both get more attention than they usually get/deserve, which is next to none. So here’s me rooting that its not true, because children are innocent and don’t deserve to suffer at the hands of anyone…
even if its people with money… its just not right ;p

Pete Wentz: Pregnancy Rumors a ‘Witch Hunt’

california girl @ 04/14/2008 at 6:55 pm

LMAO poor kid.

Congrats Ashlee and Pete

she’s hot, but he is ugly. omg, i hope the baby will look like her.

What if the baby has her nose, will she then think he r baby is UGLY and schedule a nose job ASAP..

ihavenolife @ 04/14/2008 at 8:38 pm

looks like she’s spotting a goiter

wow. i’m totally shocked.
i think it’s amazing that they are getting married but i kinda think a child is a little to early.
i mean i love pete and ashlee to death but i never knew pete would be that crazy.
i think they planned ahead a little to much,
but i hope they do weel with everything!
and hopefully Fall Out Boy still makes a big succes!
-Molly ♥

anonymous @ 04/14/2008 at 8:43 pm

i watched e news last week and ashlee said in her interview that, no, she’s not pregnant…i don’t know

I’m jelous :(

Please no more Simpsons. They are so godawfullly fake. Ashley had to have a new nose and new lips because her old face matched her vocals. It was just bad. Even Jessica is a homely cow. They tried to have her do that shaving photo, paying homage to that italian actress and she didnt even come close. Just plain fugly.
Pete Wentz takes doucheness to a whole other level.
I HATE the fact that the media pays one bit of attention to these talentless losers.

They are denying that she is pregnant. True or not, I wish them all the best! I love Pete!

***** mcwhore pants. what’s new? i thought she was a respectable person in hollywood and a good role model, but i guess thats just to much to ask for these days. wow how bout this ash- a ring THEN a baby!? mhm.. maybe u would like to try that next time hun… or wait there isnt gonna bea next time ho

i dont believe it. theyre so adorable!

not prego though.

Poor fetus…She doesn’t know how to take care of herself, how do they let her keep the fetus? Selfish girl.

Wow, really? Is it officially confirmed? Cause I heard in an interview that Ashlee said the engagement is not because she’s pregnant… Oh well, call it a late discovery? eheh

Stop u dumb people! we said Peter Wentz denied like 2 pages ago but you just keep going on & on about how they shouldve get married before having a kid…i mean… why ? like it’s gonna change anything!! And if people dont wanna get married, that means they can’t have kids ??? I don’t get u, u freakin weirdo…

remember da truth @ 04/15/2008 at 10:58 am

Yeah, it’s completely strange to me that people think a marriage is an ironclad way to keep a relationship happy and healthy, and to parent from that only.
Getting married has NOTHING to do with commitment, or ability to be good parents. It’s an anachronism conjured up to keep family records and make sure that women only slept with their husbands.

Time to get out of the middle ages and realize that love doesn’t need sanctioning by the government to be real, and a legal marriage in the eyes of the state will not make someone love you forever.

why is everyone getting pregnant got why cant people wrap it or take the pill its just sick already….god these too are so annoying i think her music is pretty good but i actually like jessica a lot better she is so annoying and she is trying to be skinny to get attention well that plan is out now..i hope she really isnt pregnant i am sick of hollywood getting knocked up.

two* not too….and whoever think the baby is going to be cute hello ..remember her ugly nose and pete wentz looks like he was runover by three trucks

Fake nose, face voice and fake pregnancy of course 2 get her on the magazine’s cover. 2 idiots…Yeah, just go 2 hell.

Spoiled ***** with pregnancy? Men’s hell…xoxoxo

This is a classic example of a Hollywood moron who thinks it’s a trend to have a baby. She sees all the attention that the “bumps” get and so she gets pregnant. Seriously, I want to puke. Very sad.

She should SUE US Weekly as she is NOT pregnant!!!

Shotgun wedding?

ilovethejbs @ 04/16/2008 at 4:54 pm

I LOVE PETE!
he is hot.
ahaha and ashlee you guys dont like her with something that happened forever ago
they are very cute together and they obviously love each other alot.
its been awhile dating,long for clebs.
you haters are stupid so shut up..seriously.
I LOVE YOU PETE AND ASHLEE
congrats and goodluck

and who cares if thats why they are getting married
atleast he isnt running off and leaving her with a baby[[if this is even true]]

im happy for them and you should be too.

omg!
MY boyfriend! :(
ohh but the baby … uhhh…
mhhh..congrats!!!!!!!

karolinnnn @ 04/29/2008 at 4:28 pm

Congrats for them. People should stop judging. Pete is hot fershure and ashlee is beautiful. The baby would be adorable :) and no it wouldnt be another simpson in the world,instead a Wentz xD lol and whats wronq with ashlee and jessica? i dont see why people hate them

congrats!!!

evrybodyzz outta condom these days…lol