Ashlee Simpson is Pregnant!!!

Ashlee Simpson is Pregnant!!!

Ashlee Simpson is pregnant pregnant pregnant, confirms Us Weekly.

This will be the first child for the 23-year-old “Outta My Head” singer and Fall Out Boy fiance Pete Wentz, 28.

No official word from either Ashlee or Pete‘s camps yet.

The pair did, however, confirm their engagement last Wednesday.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

Awwwww. Congrats Ashlee and Pete! And you who are writing ugly comments – You are just jealous. And that she was lip synching once, it doesn’t mean that she is lip synching all the time.. and that she is pregnant at 23.. some other girl are pregnant at 18!..

If you don’t like her just don’t say that comments like “Oh my gos. Another Simpson..”

I don’t know why a Simpson can’t have a baby. Who are you people to judge them ? If don’t you like them, then don’t comment, just go somewhere else. Why always judge and insult people ? I find that so mean… People should really get a life.

Anyway, I’m happy for them, that’s very good news. I don’t know why some people think a woman is too young to have a baby at 23 (or 22). I had my daughter at 22 and we are just fine. She’s 8 and very happy !!

Ashlee has already said she’s not pregnant, so obviously they’re just making stuff up.

OMGG!! the baby it’s going to be really cute!!
comgrats 2 them!!

Well whatda now? Big Surprise- NOT! Geez… what is wrong with young ppl. these days? is there something in the H2O out there in Hollyweird??? Don’t they use bc? Pretty funny considering she’s a “preacher’s” daughter…

There has been talk about these two possibly getting engaged for a couple of months now. They have been dating for some time – why is this considered getting engaged “all of a sudden”?? Neither of them have confirmed a pregnancy. I’m not a fan of either of theirs, but some of the comments here are completely ridiculous.

doesn’t anyone get married first anymore?

Congrats to the pair, BUT many you have all seemed to have forgotten already:

Ashley’s had a lot of work done on her face… her child’s going to look NOTHING like her!!! Poor baby :( Maybe the eyes – but that’s about it…

It´s “In” right now!!

——————-Let´s all get pregnant together———————————-

OMG! i’m so happy for them!
they’ll be awesome parents.
congratulations!!!!! (:

HAHA i think i see the baby growing in her throat!

very
very
very
yea so fake!
Ashlee wouldnt do that, nor would Pete!

ur ass bitch @ 04/14/2008 at 4:08 pm

i love Pete but Ashlee is a *****. she had to get pregnant before Pete would pop the question

So that’s why they’re getting married. PHPHPHPH!!!!!

your mom :) @ 04/14/2008 at 4:22 pm

awwwww,that’s so friggin adorable!
i love those kids <3

ah,i sound like an old person o.-
some 14 year old i am x’D

ANYWAY,gawsh,that’s gonna be one secsay baby ;]
i mean,HAVE YOU SEEN PETE?!

holy smack. x]

no your friggin mom! @ 04/14/2008 at 4:25 pm

baha,that your mom kid’s my best friend <3
seriously :D

but my god,everyone’s getting preggggg before the ring.

GREAT,let’s all do that.
maybe we can make the next baby boom or whatever since the thirtys.

oops;-to late :’D

your mom :) @ 04/14/2008 at 4:31 pm

WOAH,stalkr o__O
nah,kidding :}

aha,i love posting prep comments on just jared x’D
like the post on jesse mccartney’s new video;-
xD he thinks he’s cool x]

haha,jared’s my boyfriend :D
pshh,not -.-
ANYWAY,blah.yeah all the cool kids are doing that.
aha,wow.

HEY! we’re pure, jenno,SHUT UP.
:D

btw,if you’re confused,me & “no you’re friggin mom” are best friends in real life :D
& we’re on the phone! <3

please,hate us.we’d love that <3

no your friggin mom! @ 04/14/2008 at 4:41 pm

I KNOW!
but youtube’s better,dude xD

BAHAHA!
i’m still laughing from that xD
“WE FLY LIKE G-FIVE,G-FIVE!:
o.O
whatthebuck?
xD

:O THAT MEANS WE’RE NOT COOL,KATIE!
xD sykkkkeeee :D

aha,so.
I DIDN’T CHOOSE TO BE PURE!
you made me get one because of them jonas boys -.-
xD

aha,yessss haters.
i got plenty. :)

aha,my phone’s so friggin cool.
it has like a realllllllllllllllly pretty cover :D

AND MY RINGTONE IS AWESOME!
it’s “i’m ******* matt damon” xD

not,it’s vibrate.
lmao x’D

I LOVE JUSTJARED! <3

the reason for their engagement is finally revealed

aw congrats i think its sweet

Pete denied to it MTV. He released a statement saying that it wasn’t true. I saw the statement first on CBB.

And by first, I don’t mean I was the first person to see it. I meant that was the first site where I saw it reported.

woah. so this baby’s gonna have a mom who can’t sing and a dad who has his ***** on the internet. i feel bad for that kid

Brittany S. @ 04/14/2008 at 5:06 pm