Lou Al-Chamaa is Leona's Biggest Fan

Lou Al-Chamaa is Leona's Biggest Fan

Leona Lewis and her longtime love Lou Al-Chamaa, an electrician, departs from LAX airport in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Leona and Lou currently live together in Hackney, London. They have known each other since she was nine years old–she’s now 23!

Last month, Ms. Lewis became the first British woman in 20 years to top the Billboard charts with her smash hit “Bleeding Love.”

If you haven’t checked out bikini-clad Leona and shirtless Lou, click here now now now!

10+ pictures inside of cute couple Leona Lewis and Lou Al-Chamaa

lou al chamaa leona lewis 01
lou al chamaa leona lewis 02
lou al chamaa leona lewis 03
lou al chamaa leona lewis 04
lou al chamaa leona lewis 05
lou al chamaa leona lewis 06
lou al chamaa leona lewis 07
lou al chamaa leona lewis 08
lou al chamaa leona lewis 09
lou al chamaa leona lewis 10
lou al chamaa leona lewis 11
lou al chamaa leona lewis 12

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

cool a brit no1 in usa she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOCK_STOPPER_RYDER @ 04/14/2008 at 7:01 pm

She is black and very beautiful.. He is hot too..

gOssipBitch @ 04/14/2008 at 11:49 pm

she has talent and who needs another diva !!! we like her shy!!!

Love Leona! British Beauty and Amazzzzzzzzzzing Voice. Cute BF. Shes a lucky girl.

I am glad to see her new found fame has not clouded her from what’s real and that is her bf. Glad she didnt go trading in for someone more famous etc.

Leona has an amazing voice and anyone who watched the X factor would know it.

I wish her much luck.

oh and for you racist stupid people who want to negate her and say she is not british just because she is black or half black or however you want to see her…um yup she is. She is just as British as Amy winehouse who is jewish.

SHe is a nice, humble and soft spoken girl and she is going nowhere else but up.

Wooooow go leona!!!! rule britannia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iloveyoohBabeyy @ 04/25/2008 at 10:37 pm

Hey, im sorry to say but,, Mariah Carey is kinda better then leona. She has a voice that i cant listen to too much other wise,, it would hurt. But i LOVEE her songs, she’s a great singer.

iloveyoohBabeyy @ 04/25/2008 at 10:39 pm

I love her voice. Its so pretty. <33 But. Mariah will always be Number.One. <33 iLoveMariahh

iloveyoohBabeyy @ 04/25/2008 at 10:40 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

iloveyoohBabeyy @ 04/25/2008 at 10:44 pm

Ohk. :) Yooh Know what,, LEONA LEWIS is pretty :D and so is Mariah. I dont think anyone can ever take her place. Both Leona and Mariah are one of a kind. <33 I love them both. And lets not brag about who’s best because we love them and their one of a kind.

Lovee Yooh Babeyy Gurll <33 :D

iloveyoohBabeyy @ 04/25/2008 at 11:06 pm

Mc; Uh Uh Uh Uh; Yooh da place to bee!

Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah.

I know that yooh been waiting for it, Im waiting too
In my imagination I’d be all up on yooh
I know yoh got dat fever for me hundred and two
Boy i know i feel the same my tempratues through the roof
If dere’s a camera up in here then its gone leave wid me when ii doo
If dere’s a camera up in here then i best not catch this flick n YooTube
Cause’ if you run your mouth and brag about his secret revondevouse
I will hunt yooh Down
Cause baby im up in my bidness like a wendy interview
But this is private Tween’ yooh nd I
Touch my body; Throw me on the floor; Wrestle me around;
Play wid me some more; Touch my body; Throw me on da bed
i just wanna make yooh feel like yooh neva did.
Touch my body; Let me wrap my theighs; all around your waiste;
For just a little taste; Touch my body; Know yooh Love my curves
C’mon and give me what i deserve

Boy yooh can put me on yooh like a brand new white tee
I’ll hug your body tighter then my favourite jeans
I want yooh to carres me like a tropical breeze
and float of wid yooh to the caribean sea
If there’s a camera up in here then its gone leave wid me when i doo
If there’s a camera up in here then i best not see this flick onYoohTube
Cause’ if yooh run your mouth and brag about this secret vondevouse
I will hunt yooh down
Causee’ babeyy im up in ma bidness like a wendy interveiw
But this is Private Tween’ yooh and i.

Touch my body; Throw on the floor; Wrestle me around;
Play wid me some more; Touch my body; Throw me on the bed;
I just wanna make yooh feel like yooh never did
Touch my body; Let me wrap my theighs; all around your waiste;
Just a little taste; Touch my body; Know yooh love my curves
C’mon nd Give me what i deserve.

I’ll Treat yooh like a teddy bear
Yooh wont wanna go nowhere
In the lap of luxoury
babeyy, Turn to mee
Yooh wont want for nuthin Boyy; i will give yooh plenty;
Touch my body; Throw my on the flour; Wrestle me around
Play wid me some more; Touch my body; Throw my on the bed;
I just wanna make yooh feel like yooh never did; Touch my body;
Let me wrap my theighs all around your waiste Just a little taste;
Touch my body; Know yooh love my curves;
C’mon give me what i deserve.

Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh Oh Oh, Oh yeah.
Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh Oh Oh ,Oh yeah.

it's K baby @ 04/26/2008 at 1:26 am

Wtf you guys are tools .
She’s hell pretty & so is her
boyfriend some of you cows are
jelous that you can’t get a guy :P
x cyazzzzz

she is a plain singer with no amazing talent.
i’m not being racist, because i am also dark skinned
but this girl is an average singer who got famous for
her pretty face.

all of my friends also think so.

btw, how is #15 racist?
he/she are saying that whitney and mariah are amazing
and they are black

37, wtf are you smoking??
‘yooh’ sound like a *****.

iloveyoohBabeyy @ 04/26/2008 at 3:06 am

Uhh Nuh, im not smoking, You dont have to be so ****** about it, Heyy This chick didnt get famous for herpretty face. No offence but you try sing like that. She hits really high notes. She must have dont Oprah training first. otherwise she’s pretty tallented.

iloveyoohBabeyy @ 04/26/2008 at 3:09 am

Heyy, and what one do yooh think is bettah?? (L) 01.Leona :D 02.Mariah

(wish yah all votee.)

iloveyoohBabeyy @ 04/26/2008 at 3:12 am

Yeshh. Do any of you think LeOnA is a good singer?? :P I fink she is.
Mariah is too. And i love her new song so i wrote it down :D:):P

iloveyoohBabeyy @ 04/26/2008 at 3:14 am

WAit, testing how many workk

:P :D :) :| :(
:’( <:o) <o) :o

iloveyoohBabeyy @ 04/26/2008 at 3:18 am

:P :D :) :| :( :o 8-| ;-) ^o) :-S

Leona is great she making money at end of day so who can comment sayin this and that about her. And it is her choice who she wants to be with i think her and lou look fab together. She is living the dream so why hate on her for that cuz she havin the last laugh.

i relli like leona’s voice and her album is absoloutely AMAZING. Her bf is soooooo hot and she’s relli pretti. Its gr8 tht she gets 2 go 2 LA and travel the world cuz she has a great talent. Her voice is sooo good and all the h8ers are just jelous cuz she has more talent then you’ll ever have!!!!

Hot or not, she certainly is, her boyfrien I don’t think so yet he looks kind of normal, not hot, not ugly. I just think that it’s cute and very precious she manages to be with her non celeb longtime boyfriend no matter how famous and rich and succesfull she has become. All yay on her, I love girls of her kind.

HE’S SO HOT …!! *.*