Miley Cyrus Dances With Channing Tatum

Miley Cyrus Dances With Channing Tatum

Miley Cyrus teams up with actor/dancer Channing Tatum in her latest installment of The Miley and Mandy Show.

Last week, Jon M. Chu, the director of Step Up 2 and actor/choreographer Adam Sevani challenged Miley and back-up dancer Mandy Jirouex to an online dance contest!

Milez with a Z and Manderz with a Z most definitely took on the challenge and enlisted the help of director Cole Walliser, choreographer Teresa Espinosa, actor/dancer couple Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan and a slew of breakdancers. (Channing was in the original movie, Step Up.) Miley even gets her grandmother (the one with the awesome hair!!) to help out with some fancy footwork.

Everyone rocked out to Madonna and Justin Timberlake‘s “4 Minutes (To Save The World).” Watch the hot dance moves in the video below!

Miley Cyrus Dances With Channing Tatum

miley cyrus channing tatum 31
miley cyrus channing tatum 32
miley cyrus channing tatum 33
miley cyrus channing tatum 34
miley cyrus channing tatum 35
miley cyrus channing tatum 36

that was the best episode

firsr!!!! lol i love miley and mandy show!!!!!!!

justjared @ 04/14/2008 at 2:38 pm

vanessa hudgens hidden myspace

myspace.com/meeh_vanessa_hudgens

Wow, I think that ones the best one between the challengers lols. Was really good (=

Miley and Mandy Show is very cool!!! keep like that

wow !
i actually think thats really cool, they sure are good at making videos
i see she had a throat infection, get well soon miley
=O
you rock :]

miley cant dance. hate her

I just watched it a few hours ago!! It was verry cool! they really took the maily and mandy show to a new level!!

omg this video is sooo cooool and great ! I love the miley and mandy show,they’re rock !!!

shes a freak. hate her. now i prepar to be bashed by six year olds.

Love it. the only good video she has done.

rolling eyes @ 04/14/2008 at 2:55 pm

Channing Tatum was the highlight throughout that entire ordeal…LOL

I hope him and his girl are doing grrrreat!

by far the best vid shes done

hudgelove @ 04/14/2008 at 2:56 pm

HAHA WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT, TOTALLY WASN’T EXPECTING IT!

where is jenna dewan in this video?

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/14/2008 at 3:01 pm

i hate this bish, but this video is actually hot. hahah i cant believe i typed that!

this shiit is better than madonna’s! lmao

Jared, I’m so glad you posted a thread about this.

I just watched this video on youtube, and it’s amazing!

her videos are annoying so i don’t watch them but i liked this one a lot

thats was awesome. it was cute and acutally sophisticated. miley was luck to have channing and jenna dance with them. especialy channing, lol.

Oh Channing bb, why? Such a downgrade.

Miley and Mandy are so winning, they’re video is awesome, I watched last night like at 12 am it’s sick Love the dance moves, I bet noone was expecting that kind of response from Miley and Mandy and I love the message at the end “ACDC It’s your time to STEP UP 2″ really cool, I love Channing and Jenna on the video I loved Step up one of my faves ever

Who’s channing tatum?

HAHA i just noticed in my other comment ( #9) i said the maily and mandy show haha sorry i meant miley and mandy show !! As i was saying they really took it to a new level and it was AWESOME :)

Peace…X

omg
wow
that just shows how much money and time miley has on her hands
but that is pretty cool, i know im jealous, lol i cant just call up channing tatum anytime i want and be like, hey, lets make a music video! haha

That was so cool! I still can’t believe that they got Channing Tatum to do it with them. So COOL of them!!!

That was so freaking awesome! Madonna just got served by a 15 yr. old!!!

ok at first i didn’t get the whole show thing but this has got to be the most enterianing vid and miley can dance and lesst not forget she had cannong in the vid of the hook!!

SkinnyJeanWearinGal @ 04/14/2008 at 3:47 pm

Can they stop bringing actual famous people on her show? Is that they only way they can get actual good comments on her page? Ugh. This is not the Miley and Mandy show. It’s more of I Know Famous PPL N You Don’t Show!!

Please. Spare the few people that haven’t been brainwashed by the Hannah Montana Show.

I thought this was the best installment of the miley and mandy show. I thought if they replied it was be some corny “Hannah Montana” moves but this was actually choreographed good lol. I was soo surprised when Channing and Jenna came out i was like whatt huh that was random. I would have been more impressed if miley and mandy did like the break dancing and stuff that would have been awsome lol But other than that it was really good

but at least channing tatujm was it it. he is soo sexyy!

they totally kicked ass.
they definitely beat ACDC.
i liked the whole purple theme.
and ahhh miley had on those Kanye West glasses :)
all the dancing was sick, and then only came up with it in ONE day.
Cause ACDC challenged them on the 10th (at 5pm, it says it on the video) and im sure it took miley and mandy and the rest of their crew to get all those moves down, so they probably didnt do it that night. So April 11th is probably when they all got together and did it. Cause April 12th Mandy went to Miami for a performance and Miley flew to Nashville.
ahh i cant stop watching it.

lol that was great, much better than their usual antics :)

Miley’s grandma is so effin cool

Damn! This video is like the best! all their videos are good but this one was like wow. and they had fantastic dancers and miley is really flexible. They should make more dancing videos. :)

OMG THIS IS SOOOO NICE I LOVE IT
THEY TOTALLY OWN THIS SONG
IT WAS AMAZING ITS THE BEST EPISODE
YET!!!

Russian Girl @ 04/14/2008 at 4:43 pm

SUPER!

love it

classic

That was so cute! Looked just like something I would have done with friends when I was younger.

Good kid, acting her age and just having fun!

WOW! They soo Sucked. they need to go back todance school. i thought mnady was a dancer, i guess they only know who to dance ******. typical B*tch.

was this necessary?

it was cool and all, but really.

this was the best video ever. I kept watching it over and over cause it was amazing. and channing tatum is so hott! I love the Miley and Mandy Show

love it! ;) i think is the best video they have done… and i just love channing tatum i think he’s really hot haha so… great! ;)

I usually skip right over the Miley/Jonas Bros posts, but this video is awesome. I love it and a lot of parts had me laughing!!

come on channing shes 15. get away!!!!!

everyone... @ 04/14/2008 at 5:21 pm

will probably not agree on me with this one, but for some reason this video depressed the hell out of me! Miley we get it, ur life is awesome…while ours is just…not

ugh. someone take away the little girl’s video camera. please, for the love of god.

i loved it! they totally beat the ACDC crew.

i lovee it!!

Not even funny…she really liked to make people talk doesnt she? I dont get this hype with her at all! Maybe its because Im not a kid but still, I dont get what the kids even see in her? She seems like a wild child on crack to me!

Her best vid on the account yet.

That was TIGHTTTTTTT! yooo that was sick!!!!! keep it up miley and mandy!

the only reason i watched this is cuz of channing tatum and jenna dewan. they are SUCH a cute couple, i love them!!

i saw channing in the vid, but where was jenna? was she the one dancing with channing?

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/14/2008 at 6:14 pm

miley’s new teeth look ridiculous hahaha

Wow, loved the video …. go team miley and mandy show

haha wow i diddnt know milez could really dance
they amaze me
LOVE IT

Wow.. didnt think Miley had those moves in her. I mean, I knew she could dance but she even looks pretty good next to professionals!

AMAZING. Miley really pulled out all the stops for this one.. love it!

wow it’s so cool ! i love miley and mandy show.
youre website is so nice !

Curly Lover (OJD) @ 04/14/2008 at 7:09 pm

And thats what happens when you give an idiot too much money

I hate miley but the episode was interesting
AGAIN HATE HER….the only reason she could pull that off
is with all that $$$$$$ she’s got

Get the heckkkk outta here haters. You’re all so damn annoying. Always trying to rain on Miley’s parade. News flash- aint gonna happen!

This video was amazing, yet I still here people bashing SOMETHING about it.. sad what jealousy can do. There wasnt a negative thing about this. People need to get over themseleves and realize Miley’s awesome :)

God i can’t stand Miley Cyrus……she seems too phony and tries too hard at being a goody two shoes. She’s already had way too much exposure at a young age. Dollars to donuts she’ll be found lying dead in a gutter from a heroine overdose at age 25……or worse yet, have her career reduced to late-nite infomercials and celeb reality shows because everyone got so sick of seeing her ! LOL

I dont really care for miley cyrus but Channing tatum is freaking HOOOTTTTT

wow!! i luved dis!! i watched it earlier on n i wasnt expectin it 4rm da miley n mandy show!!
heeh dey r awsomee!
dey r soo in d lead iv d dancin!!
x

that was so much fun! i’ve never even seen Miley before, but I loved it…. fun. don’t see much of that around madonna.
Good for Miley!

I can’t believe that this girl is taking over the world. I’m just hoping she disappears as fast as Hilary Duff? Where is ms. Mcguire anyway?

that was one of the most AWESOMEST vid ever!!! Miley and mandy ROCK and they did such a great job its like its in a movie and all professional!!!! thanx

stupid ****
stupid ****
stupid ****
stupid ****

i hope you guys can add my site
and i totally love this episode its my favvy
one so far….
lolz<33

asnwering to molly
hilary just finished her WORLD tour!!
& 3 of her movies are comming up this year(:

wiat can someone explain this to me? What is it for?

That was amazing fabalistic!! Go Miley and mandy!!! That was just omg wow so much words so lil time lol i loved it at the end where he picks her up and stuff that was cool

annoxious @ 04/14/2008 at 9:59 pm

They mixed more aerials and gymnastics-like tricks than ACDC…. sky’in

thats was unreal … Miley and Mandy brought it …. good work!

if you people hate her then why the hell are you watching her stuff??????

The only good part about this video was that Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan were in it .. Who cares about Miley .. and that other so called BFF who’s just using her to get famous ..

omg. hotness personified.

bet that Adam and Chu didnt see that coming
haha they just got beaten at their own game by a 15 year old and 20 year old.
and they must feel totally rejected that Channing Tatum who was in step up and stuff didnt go with them
suckers.

that was cool
but im sick of seeing her on here

I think Miley & Mandy won the Online Dance Contest.

OMG this Video is genious!!! ive watched it sooo many times its not funny!! she totally OWNED Adam and Chu in their Dance!! and schmilerz and schmanderz R GIRLSS! wat does tht say!!

***
<3 u guys!!

its so overproduced for a “pointless” youtube channel made by two teenage girls. lol.
channing tatum and jenna dewan. i wonder why the heck they agreed to it. lol.
the dancing was good though, i must say.

I still can’t believe how they got Channing n Jenna in on it.. Step Up was awesome btw

How obnoxious!

lol that was good, channings sexy

how come people dont get the purpose and reason of the vid?!?? stupid idiots.
if you go to Jon chu’s wesbite (the one who challenge miley and mandy) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a-FBSEFqcM

listen to what he says okay?!! he challenged miley for a dance off in youtube.. and rules is… NO RULES. so mandy can invite whoever she wants to on the vid.
SO #31 read and know your facts first before saying nonesense and making a fool out of yourself.

if you peolpe hate her then don’t watch her stuff ( duhhhhhhhhhh)

wao!!! she really can’t dance!!!!!

channing rocks!!

Them dancers were tiiight! But I’m not really a fan of Miley..

wer channing and jenna a couple whilst filming step up?

I tought they were still 2gether, anyways haters if you don’t like Miley go some where else, you say you are tired of her, well then stop lookin at her blogs and everything else none is putting a fricking gun in your head if you do it is cause you like to bug, is not like you see me wasting my time bashing JB in their blogs… that’ll be inmature

I loved dis video and channing tatum rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayne♥xx @ 04/16/2008 at 7:46 pm

omg i cant believe im sayin this but that was actually quite good!But wat made it good was Channing Tatum!By FAR!wivout that i wouldnt have watched it!

Best of the best, Miley and Mandy show cool. Love you guys ^^

channing is sssoooooooooooooo hooooooooooot
i lovee hiim

that.was.awesome.

wanna be shes such a poser

omg that is one of the stupiedest thing miley has ever done miley is a ***** no offense the miley and mandy show is bad do not trust miley she is a bad role modle she is just like brittyney spears she will always be baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, i hate miley cyrus.

**** miley she juliouse of vanessa hudgens if u hate vanessa hudgens i hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. she is so cooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

keep on going vanessa hudgens.

I IM VANESSA HUDGENS I ACT LIKE HER FRIEND PUT I HATE HER.

I ACT LIKE MILEYS FRIEND BUT I HATE HER.

Me encanta Miley ! , Soi Latina , Un beso .

~*^Kristi^*~ @ 04/23/2008 at 8:45 pm

Miley and Mandy are so so so awesome!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! And nobody believe any of the rumors started about Miley!!!!

<3 kristi

love channing @ 04/24/2008 at 5:58 pm

i love the miley and mandy showw its the best episody is incredible so cool channing oh my good

TWISTED KIDD @ 05/01/2008 at 2:32 pm

That wasn’t as cool at the othe guys

skippingsarah @ 05/04/2008 at 4:14 am

any kind-hearted out there please explain to me how the game play, guys. im lost.

It’s the best episode of The Miley and Mandy Show…It’s so fun

woow the pics are nice i done they at my homepage http://www.sugergirls.de.tl

What this girls (and the entire cr (u) ew are doing is cool. Good entertaining :)