Faith Hill - CMT Music Awards 2008

Faith Hill - CMT Music Awards 2008

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw (pictured below) stick to dark colors on the purple carpet at the 2008 CMT Music Awards at the Curb Events Center at Belmont University on Monday in Nashville, Tennessee.

The country music superstar couple performed a duet called “I Need You.”

10+ pictures inside of Faith Hill and Tim McGraw @ the 2008 CMT Music Awards…

faith hill cmt music awards 2008 01
faith hill cmt music awards 2008 02
faith hill cmt music awards 2008 03
faith hill cmt music awards 2008 04
faith hill cmt music awards 2008 05
faith hill cmt music awards 2008 06
faith hill cmt music awards 2008 07
faith hill cmt music awards 2008 08
faith hill cmt music awards 2008 09
faith hill cmt music awards 2008 10

PENN OBSESSER! @ 04/15/2008 at 12:43 am

i forgot about her lol

Don’t like her. At all. Her music’s good, but I don’t like her personally.

Ayyaaa… What the hell is she wearing??

oh wow, she’s gotten fat
i guess 4 kids will do that to you
anyway she looks evil like in a bad way

pink pirate @ 04/15/2008 at 1:11 am

her husband made a BAD CHOICE with his clothes!!!! his pants show just how small his **** is LOL!!!!! but no one else would stand that ***** so she has to put up with that lol! lol lol :)

I love Faith and I’m glad she lightened her hair again but this outfit is awful. It makes her look enormous when she wasn’t in pics a few weeks ago.

FAITH HILL AND TIM ARE TWO OF THE MOST LIKED PEOPLE THAT I REALY LOOK UP TO KEEP UP THE GREAT SONG I LOVE THEM,, VERY CLAZY PEOPLE..

gizmatage @ 04/15/2008 at 1:20 am

Mary @1:08 am,

what the hell do you mean by saying she’s getting “fat”? She is NOT fat at all. She doesn’t look good w/ the outfit she’s wearing or her hair and makeup, but to call her fat? By god, what is “thin” then?

buckeyegurl @ 04/15/2008 at 1:23 am

I think she is very pretty, but damn, OLD LADY HAIR DO alert! The outfit is terrible too, it is NOT flattering at all. I love them though.

You Americans have a huge obesity problem. So to you she may look slim, but to people in other countries around the world she is very close to being labeled as an overweight individual.

Fat Faith. Have faith Faith, you will lose the weight!
lol!
But she does wear clothes which conceal it quite well. But not well enough!

Man oh man look at the double chin on this chick on pic #7 and her bunny teeth on pic #3 **** this lady is funny! Her husband is probably ******** a 24 year old on the side, can’t blame him He looks like a good guy what is he doing with the wicked witch of the west?

she is aging well for a white woman

why r u not listening! @ 04/15/2008 at 1:48 am

No she isn’t. She is getting plastic surgery yeah.

She is a fashion victim! Poor Faith :(

She’s cute.

Her dress is wonderful! like alwayzzzzzzzz!!!She’s always so fierce, i love her. It’s reported from NewY0rk times that She created an account at black white kiss DOT co m to date with a young boy in a coffee shop last week.

shes pregnant people. thats why she looks like she has gained some weight!! because she has!

shes pregnant! thats why she has gained some weight and wearing lose clothing.

She looks gorgeous. Love the hair and outfit.

They have denied rumors of pregnancy. She looks gorgeous and definitely not fat.

gorgeous couple!

Mary, I am not from the U.S but I still think you’re delusional.

I do not care what any of you say…….she is beautiful! I love her hair and she looks stunning! Not crazy about Tim’s outfit but he is hot!

Faith Hill and her husband are very talented and beautiful and spritual couple. Why do people have to be soo negative and ugly. You people are just jealous-

im sorry but ummmmmmmm faith and tim only have 3 kids all girls, gracie, maggie,audrey. but i guess it only takes a true tim and faith fan to know that tho.look at the pic retards there is only 3 kids duh. this commet is to mary.
and she is not fat, she is a lil chubby with 3 kids, i would be to. i think she is very pretty, to be 40 she holds her age well. i hope when im 40 i look like that.

MARY: im sorry you are a little jealous of faith, you must be fat yourself
to make fun of someone you dont even know, just to make yourself look BIG. im sorry it doesnt make you look big it makes you look stupid. faith is not fat at all. it makes you look like an elementary student, cause they dont know better. to all FAITH fans out there are you all with me on this? I think Faith is very beautiful! To be 40 she holds her age well. I think the dress she has on in the pic is pretty.
To all Faith haterz out there shut the hell up, if you dont know what you are talking about.

oh btw Tim looked hot as always! I didnt like his pants as well, but he was handsome just the same. I havent heard Faith was pregnant it would e all over the radio. but she looked great!

You people calling her fat, your all nuts. Go check out her recent concert. She is beautiful & thin. He is hot. I love both of them. I just don’t like the hair & outfit. She has better taste than that outfit so I don’t know why she picked that out. But not everybody has a good hair/outfit day. He is no better looking than her being pretty. He mentioned that he does not like to smile at the cameras bc they are all flashing at him, he feels uncomfortable. Stop being haters, your just jealous.

@Stewart: Who gives a crap? All of you are delusional if you think she is fat. Get a life and quit envying hers.