Heidi Montag is Riled Up to Register

Heidi Montag is Riled Up to Register

After rapping for Nelly, Heidi Montag leaves MTV TRL Studios in Times Square, New York City on Monday.

Earlier this month, Heidi, 21, declared her support for John McCain, but had not yet registered to vote.

But she recently told MTV News, “I am definitely registering to vote. I’ve just been so busy and crazy filming and working on my album and working on my fashion show that I’ve hardly had any time,” she said at the Heidiwood fashion show.

Heidi also shared about her aspiring movie career. “The perfect movie I want to do is like [Jennifer Garner's character] Sydney Bristow on Alias. I want to be, like, an action star. I want a big gun,” she laughed. “Like Angelina Jolie roles. I want to be the badass.”

She also turned down doing a movie for The Hills: “I’ve never discussed a movie possibility for The Hills…and I’m not sure if for my first movie I’d let Lauren Conrad narrate me, so I don’t think that would be something I would do. If I was doing movies, I’d want it to be with Denzel Washington or something like that. If they were to make a Hills movie, I wouldn’t be in it. No, thank you.”

15+ more pics of Heidi and Spencer leaving TRL

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
HEIDI MONTAG FANATICS @ 04/15/2008 at 10:25 am

first! and we love HEIDI

She’s just so dumb.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/15/2008 at 10:33 am

i cant wait for the days of being a celebrity for not being a celebrity are over.

denzel washington? ha… dream on princess

she kinda looks like gwyneth paltrow in photo num 7
haha

YEAH RIGHT @ 04/15/2008 at 10:41 am

YOU WILL NEVER STAR IN A MOVIE WITH DENZEL
HEIDI WHO THE **** DO U THINIK U ARE
YEAH I WISH U HAD A GUN TOO
SO UD KILL URSELF *****

is the other barbie her mum?

the the hell is *we*

quiet no more @ 04/15/2008 at 11:04 am

isnt that lady from the insider lara spencer or something?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
she wants to be in a movie with denzel!!!!

heidi: SILENCE YOURSELF!

Interesting @ 04/15/2008 at 11:22 am

If she were a dog, the frisbees would hit her between the eyes.

Denzel? In a movie with Heidi? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and just because you put a bucket of collagen in your lips, doesn’t mean you can put yourself in the same sentence with Angelina Jolie. Please.

Keep dreaming, girl. You need something to fill that empty head of yours.

I hope she stays too busy to register. She’s only voting for McCain because of her republican upbringing.

Heidi, you are absolutely delusional. First off, America already knows you as a media wh*re. How will you ever get roles when all we see you as is a ditz w/ too much plastic surgery for your age?And, btw, have you ever gone anywhere without your boyfriend? You are so dependent on him, it’s disgusting. One more thing: How can you support McCain when he’s pro life, and one season one of the Hills when you thought you were pregnant you contemplated having an abortion?? You’re just voting McCain b/c you think it makes you sound so upper class to say you’re a republican. Forget what image you want to achieve when voting for someone and just vote for someone who’s policies you agree with, please? Thanks.

could somebody please inform me why this gal is so bitter about lauren conrad/the hills? All i know is that lauren is said to have critisized heidi’s fake and cheating boyfriend, did I miss something?

She is SO fake. I can’t even watch the Hills anymore because of her disgusting nose job.

good heidi, i’m glad you wont do the hills movie cause no one wants to see you in it anyway.

she a HOT MESS !!

The only badass thing about Heidi is her ability to kill a man by looking at her horseface.

urgh
**** Heidi
she sucks!

As much as I hate this blonde bimbo, you have to admit she has really nice legs. I’m super jealous of her for that…everything else about her is just retarded.

rolling eyes @ 04/15/2008 at 1:16 pm

I can’t believe she would even use Denzel’s or Jolie’s name in any her of sentences concerning movie role, as if she’s on the same level, or even on the same planet.

She brings new meaning to the word delusional… honestly

It takes two minutes to register to vote. I can’t stand this insipid idiot.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All