Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Ashlee Simpson's Pregnant Interview

Ashlee Simpson's Pregnant Interview

Rumors about Ashlee Simpson being pregnant started swirling a few days ago, and so Ashlee spoke with MTV about keeping certain personal issues private.

“I just think it’s an inappropriate question to ask any woman,” Ashlee said.

“For me, that’s something that I didn’t ever want to respond to, because I think it’s an inappropriate question. Some things, you want to keep personal, and I think that when people deny [reports that they're pregnant], it’s probably because it’s something they want to keep personal.”

Ashlee also talked about her engagement and how it was important for her fans to hear it directly from the couple. “It was important for us,” she said. “There was a story coming out and people, with their stories, always write untrue things, and we wanted to let our fans know from us.”

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
juZt_a_fAN @ 04/16/2008 at 9:33 am

first!

Does someone still give a toss as to what the Simpson sisters are up to?

I’m not getting why the media is actually covering this? Has it been that bad of a week?

5th?
i hated themmm
-.-

I love Ashley!

first of all, personally, I don’t think it’s “inapropriate” to ask a woman if she’s pregnant, unless you’re overwieght, and then it’s questionable. She’s acting like a brat. Either you are, or you aren’t, and the rumor got started somewhere. (a pretty soluable rumor this time around)
funny how her horrible record comes out next week, hummmm

whiskey.tango.foxtrot @ 04/16/2008 at 10:46 am

LOL! Ditto Nadia!!! Next….

Pete Wentz…. There is something so odd looking about him!

@shelly: Haha, I checked it and her album is really coming out April 22nd. So, everything is clear – it’s a PR gag. Everybody talking about Ashlee… First the engagement and now pregnancy rumors. Well done, PR agency!

I don’t understand why it’s so IN today to be pregnant. So what – a celebrity woman will have a baby … What’s so exciting about it?!

papa joe must be wetting his panties over all the attention. pretty convenient that she has a new album coming out in like two weeks. i’m not sure these people even know how to live real and honest lives…everything is done with big time thoughts towards how the public will be consuming it. that’s no way to go through life. it should be listed as a new sort of psychological disorder.

Pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad @ 04/16/2008 at 10:57 am

Who cares!!

p.s. if one of the simpson sisters looks pregnant it’s jessica. she’s been wearing all these loose clothes lately and drapping her arms protectively over her tummy…..but that’s probably a sham also. god this family is so rediculous. they need to go to the funny farm.

I don’t think there is really anyone out there who actually cares about the Simpsons anymore. But really, every time someone is thought to be anything and says it isn’t appropriate to ask, it sort of just says that whatever people think is true is absolutely true. If it weren’t true, why not just say “no, I’m not pregnant” and let it go. It’s like when someone is asked repeatedly whether they are gay or not and refuse to answer the question. It just makes you think that they are. Whatever, the truth will come out soon enough.

I don’t think it’s inappropriate to ask this question at all and naturally people will ask if the rumors are true. If she doesn’t want anyone to know, don’t beat around the bush and just tell who ever asked that it’s none of their business, end of discussion. Time will tell if she’s pregnant.

So she didn’t answer the question.

I’m really hoping that some a-lister announces her pregnancy so this d-listing cúnt disappears from the radar.

It is not inappropriate to ask a ‘public person’ if she is pregnant. Who does that b*tch think she is. No singing, snotty b*tch.

no talent Ashlee @ 04/16/2008 at 1:37 pm

She’s pregnant, if she wasn’t pregnant her ignorant a**would just say so. How hard is it to say, ‘no, I’m not pregnant’. Stupid *****.

no talent Ashlee @ 04/16/2008 at 1:40 pm

bex @ 04/16/2008 at 11:50 am

***************
Exactly bex. This is why I now know she IS pregnant. She answered everybody question. If she wasn’t pregnant, she would have just said, “no, I’m not pregnant”.

**************
What fans, Ashlee?

she is so pregnant. how hard is it to be like “no I am not pregnant”.

anonymous @ 04/16/2008 at 3:56 pm

@ number 20, “What fans, Ashlee?”

lol! I was thinking the exact same thing! Good one Aa! I don’t even know why these two are featured in the news all the time. They are not a cute couple at all and no one cares about them!

She didn’t confirm it yet!

It’s a pr stunt-sad they can’t rely on talent because she do not have any. I think papa Joe started this rummour. I guess Jessica will use the same trick with Tony Romo when her country junk album drop.
These Simpsons have always been dishonest. The are truely a trailer trash family. If I were the 1 or 2 fans that she or Pete had left, I would dump them because this is so obvious.

9 months everyone will know and still no one will care. no talent stupid dead beat. nose job no comment. chin job no comment. pregnant no comment. dumb ass i comment.

Harlequin @ 04/17/2008 at 8:23 pm