Doug Pitt to Brother Brad: Let's Care to Learn!

Doug Pitt to Brother Brad: Let's Care to Learn!

Doug Pitt, the younger brother of Hollywood actor Brad Pitt is speaking out about his “Care to Learn” Project, which is all about kids’ health, hunger and hygiene.

Says Doug, “The idea was to help kids that show up on a school day with an immediate need. We need to get to them quick, obviously. So we set up this fund to do just that. Last week, we had a kid need clothes and food. And within 20 minutes – from the phone call – counselors, teachers, principals, make a call to the Foundation for Springfield Public Schools. And they’re on it. They now have the funds to address that urgent need.”

For more information, visit CareToLearnFund.com. At the website, you can see one of the Care to Learn Founders include Springfield, Missouri business man Doug Pitt, who recognized the need and is coordinating a solution to this growing issue.

Also a founder of the project is the Jolie-Pitt Foundation, a Humanitarian Fund supported by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

Watch the video below of Doug Pitt talking about his “Care to Learn” fund!

Doug Pitt talks “Care to Learn”
Posted to: Brad Pitt, Doug Pitt

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All

Am I first again?

Thanks Jared!

Pop it up @ 04/17/2008 at 6:05 pm

damn they look alik e:D

Andreadoria @ 04/17/2008 at 6:06 pm

first page for once!

Pop it up @ 04/17/2008 at 6:07 pm

whats the big deal with who is first??

Andreadoria @ 04/17/2008 at 6:08 pm

JJ, you are doing such a neat job, getting us fans all over the world updated!
Love and Greetings to all from Germany!

Another good project for the Jolie-Pitt foundation. I see Brad on him, he can be an actor too. Let’s all support it.

Andreadoria @ 04/17/2008 at 6:09 pm

@ pop it up

just being silly, its my birthday today ,-)
don’t hate me ;-)

I really like Brad’s family.
All three Pitt children seems well adjusted.
Kudos to Jane Pitt and her husband, although we don’t see or hear much from him.

Happy Birthday Andreadoria!

Thanks Jared for the new thread. :) What a great project!

Isabella ci. @ 04/17/2008 at 6:13 pm

H e is nice lookin guy.Good looking men in that family.

I’ll take him PLEASE, since i can’t have Brad.

God bless them,always trying to make the world a better place

vickifromtexas @ 04/17/2008 at 6:16 pm

what a great way to help children. i bet the pitt parents are very proud of their family (including angelina of course).

wow he doesn’t hold a candle..

The one picture of Brad and Doug’s dad that I saw shows that he is also very good looking. Sister Julie is also pretty. I get the feeling that they are all down to earth folks which is so nice.

Thanks for the thread Jared.

Big props to Doug and such.

Just a thought about about JPF/Doug’s contribution — is he helping fund the ‘Care to Learn’ program or is it all coming from the Jolie-Pitt Foundation?

The Pitt brothers are great and hot too.

The Pitt brothers are great and hot too.

Andreadoria @ 04/17/2008 at 6:20 pm

@ Tijen

Thank you! I turned 45 today (Brad and me are born in the same year) and I am a huge fan of his and all his family, just amazing to me, how much love they have found with each other.
I lived in Springfield/MO for 6 years and part of my heart still is there, very glad to hear the Pitt’s are giving back to the comunity.
People there are kind and very helpful and this is IMHO the reason, Brad is so down to earth.

Thanks for the new thread Just Jared and the additional awareness for the project. Hey we all know that if Just Jared highlight it over blogs and web sites will follow. (I got this praise of Just Jared down pat). Seriously, it is a good project and I wish the handsome Pitt brothers much success with it. Best wishes to AJ and a happy and safe pregnancy. Peace to all.

oops Make that if Just Jared highlight the project, OTHER blogs will follow. I was too busy kissing up to Just Jared. JUST Kidding. Peace to
all.