Heidi Montag Wants Butt Implants

Heidi Montag Wants Butt Implants

The Hills‘ resident feminist hero Heidi Montag seems to be addicted to plastic surgery.

Last year, the 21-year-old fashion designer admitted to rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. Later on in the year, Heidi showed off a new pair of lips.

But she’s not done yet, according to Life & Style. Ms. Montag is considering getting a new pair of Hills. She’s considering butt implants!

Watch the report about Heidi‘s asspirations at on E! News.

And for a review of Heidi‘s new fashion line, check out NYMag.com.

Says the mag, “It’s bad. So bad.”

OMG, she’s crazy… she’s totally fake, she haven’t a truly beauty…

She’s completely out of her f*cking mind…

Reality stars are such a big joke.

you know what? go for it you stupid attention *****!god,
this is one truly useless ******. i hope her @ss gets infected and explodes.

MovieMadness @ 04/17/2008 at 5:10 pm

Come on now…Anything that has to be implanted in your body just doesn’t sound right especially for vanity reasons. However I think I’ve gotten used to breast implants. Now butt implants… that is a whole nother story

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/17/2008 at 5:13 pm

jesus christ jared, enough’s enough lmao

she shoulg get a brain implant

PLEASE VOTE FOR #17 AT

I NEED JONAS BROTHER TICKETS

i HATE her.. eww.

Nobody cares. Next.

boopy boo @ 04/17/2008 at 6:11 pm

she should have a bomb implanted in her head. i would be glad to push the the button to make that **** head explode.

y do u keep callng her a hero?????????
she is the lat person that should EVER be called a hero…shame on u jj!!!!!!!!

She’s fug anyway, so she can fug herself up as much as she wants now.

LMAO, these comments make me laugh. I agree everyone else, either get a brain transplant or get a bomb implant. Either way! I prefer the bomb, though.

tinseltown @ 04/17/2008 at 6:51 pm

im feeling happy without miley crysu posts=)

ew. If anything, a butt-implant will probably make it worse not better.

that girls a fxckingg crazzyy piece of sh*t

i think she needs a BRAIN IMPLANT !!!!!

Stephanie @ 04/17/2008 at 7:31 pm

wow, look at Spencer lurking in the corner there…what a creep.

hey now it will actually be literal when i say “fake ass *****!”

they NY mag article got it right..Heidi is Paris Hilton 2.0.

wow. slutttt. hoe.. she’s such a wannabe… she has no talent. is ******* ugly and needs to get a life. and butt implants on her is not at all wise.. she’s so tiny and she would like even sluttier..

so she’s obviously fake. lol

WOWWW.
What a fake. None of her body is real. How sad and pathetic.

does she have anything that ISNT fake?

OK THIS B*TCH NEEDS TO BURN , IM SICK OF HER HORSE FACE ASS TAKING UP MEDIA SPACE ? WHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO OFFER? , NOTHING!

Totallyzanessa4evr @ 04/17/2008 at 9:56 pm

WHY LORD WHY? we have such a******* in this world. next she’ll be having stomach implants, so her stomach will be thinner

this ******* ****** needs to go away

omg @ butt implant.
i got an anchor blue pamphlet in the mail and she was on the cover. apparently her clothes are going to be sold at ANCHOR BLUE.

Ha at NYMag. They wrote what I was thinking.

She is the most beautiful woman. Just curious, is she happy? I saw her profile on a celebrity site called ‘richkiss . com’. the profile is attractive, classic, hot with many nice photos there. Many celebs have found romance, date, friends etc. there. Is she dating someone rich there?

This girl and her boyfriend are so painful. Butt implants? How about a brain transplant first?

she is SAD! she’s only 21 and she wants all this fake stuff on her body…really, really SAD! she must be really unhappy with the way she was born with…when she actually grows old i’m pretty sure she’ll look like crap because of all the fake stuff LOL

FUGLY_GENES_4_COCO_COX_ARQUETE @ 04/17/2008 at 11:42 pm

When will this Filthy HORSE face slagg go away?

She is ugly, unattractive, dumb, and talentless.. Why is this Seabiscuit famous??

I thought she had “butt implant” already. Or she forgets? Ah, that’s why everybody says she needs “brain implant”. Oh, she will need a lot of volume to fill in the hole there….

Funny article @ 04/18/2008 at 3:11 am

that article was so funny. her clothes are fug & you could go to forever 21 or h&m & get stuff that is more presentable & probably cheaper. I must say that heidi does have a great body & probably only someone w/ her body can fit into those clothes. w/ that said, why did they make the stuff so tacky. you can still make cute sexy sutff w/o making stuff only a street walker would wear. i kinda feel bad for heidi. nothing is working out for her & you know she is regretting the fall out w/ lc. let’s see… getting invited to great places, doing all the fun hills photo shoots & pr, living in a mini mansion, potentially having something to do after the hills -or- staying at home in my rented apartment w/ spencer because i have no friends & being broke after the hills because i spent all my $$ at chanel & don’t have a real job.

wow she is officially going overboard with the surgery

“HEIDI MONTAG WANTS BUTT IMPLANTS”…

and I want Heidi Montag and her stupid gayface fake boyfriend to GO AWAY. How can we both get what we want?

Wait, how about just me? I don’t care what she wants.

Christ on a bike @ 04/18/2008 at 11:07 am

Could her clothing line be any uglier? The clothes are cheap and look like they were rejected by K-Mart and Frederick’s of Hollywood as “too tacky”.

urgh i hate her. she’s like so fake. she’s a freakin’ evil plastic barbiedoll.

I’m in favor of it. Even tho she’s had a lot of “work” done, none of it has been too drastic. I’d expect her “butt implants” would reflect her conservative expectations as well.

She is not Paris Hilton 2, yes Paris is an attention seejkr, but at least the girl, has not implanted boobs or ass, she is flat, and she seems happy about it and really does not seem to want to look as if she had balloons under her skin. I give her that. This heidi chik, on the other hand…

cindyyyyy(: @ 04/18/2008 at 4:51 pm

that’s ….pathetic. I’m sorry, but, Heidi wouldn’t, isn’t and will never be my hero. She’s so stupid to get BUTT implants. Be happy with what God gave you, jesus.
I agree w/ Marina. Paris hilton is flatter than the girls in my grade, but, she doesn’t decide to get breast implants. She’s got nothing to show, but she’s fine. But, something’s wrong with Heidi. Why can’t she accept herself for what she has recieved?

i agree with muber 10 …she soo fucken dumbbb

there is nothing remotely attractive about this girl, too skinny, fake tits, a face of a man, and now a fake ass? come on. if there were a hills movie..it would do much better without heidi and her pelvis headed boyfriend. lauren made all these losers into so called ‘stars’ and look what they’ve done to her in return. laurens a sweetie.

Put her facedown on a pillow, grab her from behind by her boobs, and I’ll give her an implant from the rear that she’ll never forget. actually, as long as you don’t have to look at her horse face, Heidi’s fake body is pretty damn sexy. Yup, I’d like to do her for about 8 hours or so in some cheap, sleazy motel and then kick her to the curb!

HEIDI MONTAG FANATICS @ 04/20/2008 at 1:19 pm

“I LOVE HEDIDI MONTAG” COZ SHE’S SO CONFIDENT IN DIFFERENT WAYS and THATS THE SPIRIT UNLIKE THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE BORING TO BE WITH COZ THEY ALWAYS DEAL TO SHY THINGS and WATSOEVER INSECURITIES THEY FELT!!!!!!!!!

I have butt implants and they are no big deal!…They look and feel great, and now I am more confident, and dont even think about my flat butt any more! Heidi should do it to be more in porportion! She would look and feel so much better!…Go for it Heidi!