Vince Vaughn is Glad in Griffith Park

Vince Vaughn is Glad in Griffith Park

Fitness buff Vince Vaughn wipes the sweat off his head with his Levi’s t-shirt after taking a stroll through Griffith Park in Los Angeles over the weekend.

Last month, Vince, 37, gave United Talent Agency and his manager Eric Gold the boot and hired CAA’s Richard Lovett.

vince vaughn pot belly 01
vince vaughn pot belly 02
vince vaughn pot belly 03
vince vaughn pot belly 04
vince vaughn pot belly 05
vince vaughn pot belly 06

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Look at that tummy! when are you due Vince? And where is your girlfriend?

YUCK!!! I hate him very very much.

Anonymous @ 04/17/2008 at 3:12 pm

Who’s the baby mama, VV?

lmao Jared “Fitness buff Vince Vaughn” That’s funny!

When is the baby due?

Where’s your favorite girl,Jennifer Aniston?Wasn’t you and her going to get married?She needs you vince.Nice seeing you man

shhi_baby @ 04/17/2008 at 3:31 pm

this is what Jennifer was riding on after Brad? *BARFS* no wonder she had to pay the model to pretend to be her boyfriend.

wasn’t he suppose to marry golden girl next door?The one who was dumped.

spicebarb @ 04/17/2008 at 3:33 pm

Forget the tum-tum, check out the d*ng-d*ng! Yowsa! Where are you V-V? Come to Houston baby!

I love him! He seems like one of those guys you could just hang out with and have a good time. No pretenses going on.

Ugh! I remember “Swingers” and it’s so sad to see him look like this now.

he definitely seems like a chill dude but i agree, he’s no supermodel but theres nothing wrong with that.

CLOCK_STOPPER_RYDER @ 04/17/2008 at 3:58 pm

He’s gross looking.. Greasy and sleezy!

I remember when he was with ms aniston everyone saied he was so handsome and he looked better than brad pitt..

Gosh maniston fans are so dumb!

Here's The Deal @ 04/17/2008 at 4:20 pm

Lmao! The Pregnant Man, part two.

I love Vince! I agree #10 :)

Anonymous @ 04/17/2008 at 4:44 pm

People keep asking, “where is Trent”. Well, I’m here to tell you, Vince ate Trent.

tawi-tawi @ 04/17/2008 at 5:14 pm

actually he looks better

shhi_baby @ 04/17/2008 at 5:20 pm

Vaugh #14
you are absolutely right!! those Maniston fans are really smoking some of that la.la.la.la!!. They convinced themselves that Vince was better looking than Brad…LMAO!! Even more delusional to believe Mz. Maniston is a classy independent woman!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

pump up the jam pump it up @ 04/17/2008 at 5:22 pm

Is that a VPL I see or his boxers playing tricks on my eyes. He needs to loose all that extra weight ’cause he was pretty hot before he stacked it on.

sexiest man ? @ 04/17/2008 at 9:46 pm

This guy was voted by the Maniston fans as sexier than Brad Pitt. in Us mag. those loonies must be on drug just like their buddy idol Maniston.

Vince and Maniston was even voted by their delusional fans as the couple who will really last forever and the most compatible couple by the Us mag. lunatics. bwahahahaha..

vince da pregnant man @ 04/17/2008 at 10:18 pm

well, have you seen brad lately? his face ain’t looking that much better than Vince Vaughn’s gut, okay?

He has such a cute belly. i love it. I know a lot of people say otherwise, but I think Vince is cute.

who is this fat and ugly guy?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All