Mariah Carey Rocks it at Hard Rock

Mariah Carey Rocks it at Hard Rock

Mariah Carey attends an autograph signing session for her new album E=MC2 at the Hard Rock Cafe in Universal City Walk on Thursday.

Mariah‘s first single, Touch My Body from E=MC2 was her 18th hit to reach No.1.

β€œI really can never put myself in the category of people who have not only revolutionized music but also changed the world. That’s a completely different era and time,” said the 39-year-old singer.

15+ more pics of Mariah rocking it with her fans at the Hard Rock…

mariah carey hard rock 01
mariah carey hard rock 14
mariah carey hard rock 15

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i still can’t believe shes nearly 40
she looks like 25…

She looks great.

But for some reason she scares me.

Sexy Celebrities

Dr. Murray Trillionaire @ 04/18/2008 at 8:38 am

I thought e=mc2 was Einstein. It’s Mariah!

one of the best performers alive.

Catherine @ 04/18/2008 at 9:50 am

MicrochipHo @ 04/18/2008 at 9:51 am

She’s been lipsyncing lately. What’s up with that? Is it because she does alot of interviews. I remember back in the day, she used to not talk before performances…makes sense. I guess that could make a major difference when trying to hit those high registers that she hits ni the studio…because there is no way she could sync to ashkey simpson proportions…oh well. Is she a size 2-4?! Go on Miss Thang! Luv her! and 500,000 units in the first week?! **** madonna, she is the new model for longevity

she's so annoying @ 04/18/2008 at 10:04 am

Mariah you need to come down a few pegs, your way to full of your self and on your way down mariah stop sticking the boobs out or at least stop feeling yourself up.

ace tomato @ 04/18/2008 at 10:12 am

Whatever she did for her figure, it works – she looks terrific.

But her flat hair is tiresome and unflattering. She really needs some volume or a new haircut or something. I like her wild, early days hair on her – she needs some volume.

i’m very glad that i’m not privy to what goes on inside her head. methinks that much of it has no relation to the “real world”.

She tries too hard….

I just don’t understand why she dresses like that. Why!! It’s way too much.

I love Mariah but I think she dresses too young for her age.

Style = Hooker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The scene = Street corner, “Hey, baby, you wanna date me?”

she’s gorgeous, but she needs to stop dressing like ****. she’s 39 and dressing like some teenage hooker you’d find on the streets. fire your stylist!!

the weight loss looks good on her

loversino @ 04/18/2008 at 2:29 pm

she not 39 dumbass shes 38..get it right

[β˜†F a m o u sβ˜†] @ 04/18/2008 at 3:14 pm

fug.
fake.

spicebarb @ 04/18/2008 at 5:22 pm

She looks FABULOUS! All you haters need shuuuut-uuup! I bet her new CD is slammin’ just like her last one!! uh-huh!
You GO Mariah!!

WHO THE FCUK IS NUMBER 17….CHANGE YOUR STATUS ******!!!!! AND I MEAN IT YOU ****…………….

HOLD IT UP MIMI!

MARIAH is so so beautiful..She looks very young!

her fashion improve so much lately !!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All