Happy Birthday, Suri Cruise!

Happy Birthday, Suri Cruise!

Suri Turns Two!

Suri Cruise turns 2 today and celebrates with a custom four-tier cake in Los Angeles along with parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

The wedding style cake adorned by yellow butterflies and dots was reportedly $5,000 and made by a local specialty shop.

ANY GUESSES who’s stopping by? The Beckhams? Will Smith? Ex-wife Nicole Kidman?

Happy Birthday Suri Cruise!

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Damn that cake for a 2 year old?
1st

what a cute cake. I’mmsure it’s expensive, but I seriously doubt it cost $5,000! Where did you get that info, Jared?
Anyway, Happy Birhtday Suri!

Such a CUTE CUTE CUTE baby!!

Her and Shiloh are sure something!!

(plz check out my celeb site/blog, click my name)

Oh please. Happy Birthday to the little girl, but I doubt the cake was more than $500. My mom could make it for $50 and probably more delicious too!

beach_ball @ 04/18/2008 at 11:06 pm

yeah, a 5000$ cake, that’s what every 2year old wants!
she barely knows she exist… well she probably thinks she’s a special alien daughter of Xenu or some crazy story like that…

vANESSA -brasil @ 04/18/2008 at 11:09 pm

Ouuh que fofa(cute)

=D

she is the cutest baby in hollywood thats fore sure that cake look very good happy birstday all the best vishes fore you pretty baby

Happy birthday Suri. She’s such a cutie!!!

Happy Birthday, beautiful little Suri!

I bet L. Ron Hubbard’s poster will be there.
They can all salute it together!

no way that cake is more than 500!

5000 dollar for a cake, that’s crazy !

Coco Canada @ 04/18/2008 at 11:26 pm

How cute! Yellow butterflies! Happy Birthday Suri!!

Street pooch w/jetpack racoon @ 04/18/2008 at 11:40 pm

Happy Birthday !

LovelyChocolate @ 04/18/2008 at 11:41 pm

I’d like to say happy birthday to the beautiful baby, Suri! Yay. I’m going to the party, wooo.

Cheap wedding cakes these days are $300, so i don’t doubt that cake is $5000 especially from Beverly Hills.

Cutest baby celeb but give this child peace. Stop following her around like Princess Di.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOURCE PLS.JJ?

I want photos and videos. Happy B-Day Suri.

that cake probably cost what the baker wanted to charge, big deal, why would you worry about the cost of the cake? and don’t say you’re not worried, because, the fact you brought it up? give everyone a break, usually when someone brings up something like that, it is because they are “jealous.” that is a fact, sorry charlie.

the real tita @ 04/19/2008 at 12:50 am

Okay, unless it’s a cake made of real gold butterflies and dots, how could it possibly cost that much?

Happy birthday, Suri.

Don’t say such an awful thing, #!5

WTF???? $5000 for a cake she probably won’t even eat. She definitely won’t remember it. WTH is wrong with these wealthy celebrities? It’s no surprise they go broke.

If they hadnt paid what the man asked for the cake. the next day the tabloids would be reporting how Tom and His wife wouldnt pay or they complained about he cost. Most people think if you are rich you should not question people that do work for you. I always wonder if people call the news people and tell Stars are always overcharged because they dont complain most times. They are usually the ones taken advantaged of.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All