Jude Law & Jeremy Gilley's Dinner Date

Jude Law & Jeremy Gilley's Dinner Date

Jude Law grabs dinner with British filmmaker Jeremy Gilley at Claridge’s Hotel in Lonson on Friday.

Last year, Jude and Jeremy traveled to war-town Afghanistan to help promote the United Nation’s annual Peace One Day (POD), their annual day of worldwide cease-fire and nonviolence envisioned by Jeremy.

The pair were also spotted at the POD concert later in the year.

jude law jeremy gilley 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

he’s getting uglier by day..sigh..

That’s one crazy hairline. Looks like a capital M.

I’m not crazy about the hair but he’s beautiful and that outfit is very stylish. Love love love him!

Joe biggity @ 04/19/2008 at 8:58 pm

btich is bald!

Sexy grrrl @ 04/19/2008 at 8:59 pm

That’s not Jude Law, that’s Phil Collins. I can tell by the bald head and ugly face.

canadagirl @ 04/19/2008 at 9:01 pm

war “town” afghanistan? don’t you mean war torn?

What happened to him? His career is fading with his hairline

Holy Cow! I’ve heard that men that cheat on their wives go bald. Here’s living proof

Oh wow, sexy grrrrrrrrrrl (I’m sure), are you kidding me? He does NOT look like Phil Collins HAHAHAHAHA.

MIMI PRISM @ 04/19/2008 at 9:23 pm

I have to admit, this is not the best I have seen of him. Yet, what can I say, but that ,I adore this man!! The hair thing is temporal and for a movie. Everything else is still there. So am I still smitten? HELL YEAH!!!

Mimi Prism
Godbless & Godspeed!

And Reg, you’re an idiot…he DIDN’T cheat on his wife! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Lots of stupid people around tonight I see.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/19/2008 at 9:35 pm

lmaoooo

I hear ya, Angie and Mimi. These are not flattering pics but he’s still THE MAN. I am sure there are people out there (some of whom *ahem* have posted here) who would like any excuse to dump on him. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves. There’s a whole lot more to the man than his hairline. Sheesh.

I am still waiting for Blueberry Nights to come to my town. Sigh… that’s what you get when your fave actor likes making art films.

People sure are behaving ugly here! Jude’s pretty cool, way too cool for the ugly attitudes.

I love his outfit. So lovely, so Jude. :)

wat happen to jude
he looks very different

MIMI PRISM @ 04/19/2008 at 9:51 pm

Indeed Daphne, this is not some kids chanel creation, this is a MAN,
who knows what he wants, and problably gives a rat ***,
about what others think, It takes a hell of a man to go againts his good looks and in my book that’s HOT!! I still want him to have his way with me any day, WHOO HOO! He, he!

Mimi Prism
Godbless & Godspeed!

ace tomato @ 04/19/2008 at 11:28 pm

I never did find Jude Law attractive, and I believe it is too late. That boat set sail.

BS! He can be totally bald and even more continuing a big star! Bruce Willis lost his hair but not his audience!

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/20/2008 at 12:15 am

i don’t know if jude still has work on repossesion mambo’cause that’s why he shaved his head but once he lets the hair grow back he’ll be the old jude. about 7 years ago he shaved his head and looked the same way….then he lets it grow and he gets back to his “holiday ” look. he’s not going to keep it this way forever…..

He was SO BEAUTIFUL in The Talented Mr. Ripley. But I think with a bit of a tan, getting in shape and growing out his hair so his surly mop can cover up the bald spots properly, he’ll be back to his old self. Its all an illusion! haha

c’mon people, it’s common and natural. Not all people are lucky to maintain full hair as they get older. And I applaud him for having the courage to wear it proud and not resort to constantly wearing hats or having a ridiculous looking hair-piece. Maybe after a while he should just shave it all.

having receding hair does make a person look older and less attractive, but hes not the only one.

He is still
sexy no matters what the other says.I like his style with clothes,and his hair my god someone like it someone not.

sweetannie @ 04/20/2008 at 7:17 am

He looks good no matter what he does. His face is sooo pretty.

I can’t remember when I’ve been so bored with a topic. He took some unflattering pics…big freakin’ deal! Jude is not about these pics…he’s way more than that…a gorgeous, intelligent, talented man. He’s not Dickie Greenleaf anymore…why would he be, that was 10 years ago! Anyone that can’t deal with that, just get out your Talented Mr. Ripley DVD and pretend it’s still 1999. If you’re a fan of Jude’s hair, then sorry, you’re liable to be disappointed from time to time…deal with it. If you’re a fan of JUDE, however, then sit back and wait to see what he does next. He’ll never win, though…either he’s accused of being a “pretty boy” that constantly looks in the mirror to make sure everything is in place or he’s not pretty enough anymore to suit everyone’s taste and non-thinkers delight in proclaiming he’s “lost it.” Lost WHAT? Maybe you’ve lost it, but he hasn’t lost anything. I think he makes it abundantly clear that he doesn’t give a **** what the fickle, aesthetically obsessed sheep think about him or what he should do with his hair, and he’s not interested in being Dickie Greenleaf all his life. He continues to be a very handsome man.

Personally, I do like his hair longer…but that’s not all I love about Jude. Sorry for the long post….sheer boredom just made me lose it.

Anyway, Jude, I love you, keep bringing it, sweetie. I hope My Blueberry Nights comes to my city very soon. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All