Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt rides his motorcycle into Walt Disney Studios in Los Angeles on Sunday.

On his rode over there, Brad unknowingly reveals his choice in underwear–Fruit of the Loom! Someone sign him up for an underwear commercial!

Anyone else see a back tattoo???

I see London, I see France, I see Brad Pitt’s underpants!

brad pitt fruit of the loom 01

• Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,086 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 744 » Show All

HE IS UGLY!

I do wonder what project he is there to see.

Angelina obviously likes her men tattooed up.

Oh my Brad! You’re sure look good!!!!!!

Yes its a New tattoo..

Ma – I bet you’re from that planet where Carrot Top’s a sex symbol. LOL. You should take O.M.G. with you. It will fit right in.

so we’re going to comment on his ass cheeks.

a’right……

HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!

OOhhh I like the underwear shots!

thelookoflove1365 @ 04/20/2008 at 6:21 pm

O.M.G. @ 04/20/2008 at 6:15 pm

HE IS UGLY!
===============
O.M.G . YOU are ugly!!!

Didn’t he buy some children’s book to be made into a movie? Someone posted that information on the previous thread. Remember in another motorcycle riding picture he had a bandage on over his right buttock. We sort of surmised that he had gotten a new tatto. I wish I could see the full tat. Peace

Awwww—how can you NOT love this, the fruit of the looms???
Darn it, Bradley the man is ‘HOT’ period!!!! But, Okey dokey haters/trolls get a moment to inhale/exhale and let go of Bradley :lol: :mrgreen:

Brad is so hotttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Yore looking to the nicest and hottest ass ever

just me... @ 04/20/2008 at 6:23 pm

#23…

Oh ewww that’s really disgusting!!! :(

Your face yes, but mine not!! ;)

Héhé…

Gawd, Fruit of the Loom sign him up for a commercial. That is so sweet. No expensive underwear for Brad daddy. Just your basic white FOTL. Peace

HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hes so hott on his mtorcycle!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO TOUCH IT @ 04/20/2008 at 6:26 pm

Brad is so hot, Lucky Angie, all hers.

Brad is looking mighty fine.

thelookoflove1365 @ 04/20/2008 at 6:28 pm

I think FOTL sales just wen up.hahahah. You go Brad, you rock! I bet, even haters are flocking to the stores to get one for themselves in hopes of being BRAD!

hottest couple ever @ 04/20/2008 at 6:29 pm

OMG! Sharon….I thought of you when I saw this picture. I thought to myself……..she will flip out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can’t believe Angie let him out like that! Straight to the bedroom and peel off his clothes! Hot!

Oceanview @ 04/20/2008 at 6:35 pm

Briefs, not boxers.

Nice new pics . . . lucky Angie.

hottest couple ever @ 04/20/2008 at 6:29 pm

————————————————
:lol: hi, hottest couple ever, how are you?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 744 » Show All