Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt rides his motorcycle into Walt Disney Studios in Los Angeles on Sunday.

On his rode over there, Brad unknowingly reveals his choice in underwear–Fruit of the Loom! Someone sign him up for an underwear commercial!

Anyone else see a back tattoo???

I see London, I see France, I see Brad Pitt’s underpants!

Just Jared on Facebook

Posted to: Brad Pitt

AKM-GSI
  • Johnny Depp dresses up as Jack Sparrow to visit children's hospital - TMZ
  • Shaq lip syncs Beyonce's "All Night" - Gossip Cop
  • Jennifer Lawrence apologizes for offending Hawaiians - Just Jared Jr
  • Bristol Palin is expecting baby number three - Radar
  • Check out the pic of Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik recording their new song - Lainey Gossip
  • An Inconvenient Truth sequel will open Sundance Festival- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Katya

You/Me @ 04/20/2008 at 7:58 pm

I wouldn’t have figured Angie to be into a man who wears tidy-whiteys,lol, but I guess when that man has a body and face like Brad’s what he wears isn’t important….it’s what he doesn’t wear that counts :-)
    Anyway, isn’t Brad being on the center line like that ….between cars on a motorcycle …highly illegal? I could be wrong, maybe that’s just here in Texas….?
    Whatever, he looks sexy as h*ll regardless,lol…
    “““““““““““
    No, motorcyclists can lane split in California. I personally hate it but it looks like Brad is at least considerate. some are very reckless and arrogant and the noise is very startling to the car driver.

• vickifromtexas

hello irma. how are you? i hope you had a great weekend. = )

• lulu

The new tattoo could be Angie’s name.

• becca

wow @ 04/20/2008 at 8:07 pm

Yeah that’s right biatcccchh. Ang Angelina is having more bio babies for him…..

• sharon

no longer a lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:00 pm

anustin, :lol: :lol: :lol: good thing it is our angie doing that every night and showing the proof every year ;)
    ———————————-

• marianna

dina #1 @ 04/20/2008 at 7:36 pm

Chasing Veneer (which is a kid’s book)

Also

While they are in CA what a good time to have a baby shower. Remember the couple of pics we saw seem really sweet.

genovese @ 04/20/2008 at 8:12 pm

Must be a X fan. Totally superfical. Make sure you wear the right underwear. Don’t want to be judged. LOL

• Perpetual Lurker

NL I’ve been to the garden twice and posted each time, but they are not showing….sooo we may as well stay here if it is going to act up. Anyway by tomorrow, if my posts are released from jail, then you may just have a very pleasant “under” wear surprise! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• A2B

anustin, please never leave us!

guli, Different kind of video, but important to see to remember how amazing they are. Thank you as always.

How do I explain to my grandchildren (one day) how thrilled I was when I logged on and found these pictures? Thankfully I’m not alone…

I think that is a new tatoo.

• hot buttered rum

At least he’s’ not wearing some freaking calvin kleins or BVD”s or a jock strap ewwwwwwwww

And to EXCUSE ME, after all these years with Angelina Brad is stilll younger than Billyboobs Thornton was years ago when married to Angelina. She was barely 25

• Perpetual Lurker

I know its a Brad thread, but I’ve never seen this before and it was so cute that I could not resist. NL, do you have a youtube account?

• http://justjared dina #1

# 106 marianna

That’s it. Peace

• Lady G

Thanks for the new thread Jared.

So the family is back in LA…?! Guess this mean that Brad is really finish filming TOL.

• no longer a lurker

it’s not the underwear that matters, it’s ____. ok ladies just fill in the blanks in your minds, i’d like to keep posts “wholesome” ;)

pl, i’m havving trouble refreshing the page as well, i guess our garden is only good for leaving messages & not for chatting anymore. ok, let’s just stay here.

• Perpetual Lurker

Hello A2B, nice to “see” you again!

• angel

later bampzs

• no longer a lurker

a2b, :lol: we can help you in explaining to your grandchildren, don’t worry

pl, yes i have a youtube account.

• http://justjared dina #1

110 Perpetual Lurker

That is a really cute picture. It is so nice to see Z when she was a little baby. She was always aware of her surroundings.

I truly believe Brad is doing everything he has ever wanted to do get a tattooed, etc. Maybe he never wanted to put any of his prior ex’s names or birthdays on his body. Maybe he didn’t want to make that type of permenent committment. Brad is living his best life. And he is probably whipped, but Angie is probably also. Peace

• Perpetual Lurker

NL, if you share your Youtube name with me….at the garden… then I’ll send the pictures to you! I don’t want to post them here without permission, ok cyber auntie? :)

• Frenchy

Ha Ha fruit of the loom. Fantastic! I can’t wait to find out what the new tat is

OT I’m watching the big give with o and X and uh………..

• passing Through

# 20 piper, with a low @ 04/20/2008 at 6:12 pm

Although I am curious about the tattoo, Brad going to Walt Disney Studios is even more interesting.

Could it be that Brad is developing a film project that would be suitable for children? If so… yay for Brad!!!

++++++++++++++++++

What about the film project he’s doing with that children’s book author – Blue Balliett? is that going to be live action or animated? Either way – Disney would still be interested in doing a children’s movie.

Brad Pitt’s production company, Plan B Entertainment, is producing a movie version of “Chasing Vermeer.” When is it coming out—and have you met Brad Pitt?
    They’re still in production. Don’t have a date. I haven’t met him [Brad Pitt]. I know we have ideas in common. I know he’s interested in kids and art, and in architecture, and in how to give kids bigger ideas. My central message is that kids are powerful thinkers, and their ideas are valuable, and that adults don’t have all the answers. Kids clearly are inspired by these books. That makes me happier than any news about book sales or anything else. [After reading the books, kids think] maybe my real world isn’t so boring. Maybe there’s a building I can save, or I can go to the museum and figure out something no one else has figured out.

• legs
  • Perpetual Lurker

# 117 dina #1 @ 04/20/2008 at 8:43 pm
    ………..And he is probably whipped, but Angie is probably also. Peace

ITAWY and its really not “whipped” if you are HAPPY doing it! Look at them, in total lock step! :)

• passing Through

# 49 Oceanview @ 04/20/2008 at 6:35 pm

Briefs, not boxers.

Nice new pics . . . lucky Angie.

++++++++++++++

Um…cotton knit boxers. Did you forget that in 2006 when Brad and the family were visiting NOLA for the Global Green project that a maid at the hotel found his boxers in the bed after he they’d left and sold them on eBay?

• no longer a lurker

pl, left it there already. i can’t wait!

• guli

OK,——–NLAL, PL, sharon, becca, lulu, vivki. dina #1, angel., irma—I hopeI didn’t miss any JP fans….

Hmmmmm, we have the trolls foaming at the mouth again….Okey dokey, trolls……. I got the memo from Huvane…you are off the hook for to night so you all can knock it off for right now :lol:

Hiya Joy! Thank you lady Joy for this one ….whooop!!! “She’s A Bad Mamma Jamma” …

• passing Through

# 52 bam! @ 04/20/2008 at 6:37 pm

Am I the only one who has never understood that American saying about “I see London, I see France, I see X’s underpants”?!

I mean it doesn’t rhyme or anything so I’ve jsut never got where it comes from *shrugs*

++++++++++++++

LOL. Oh come on…it rhymes. France/pants… You just have to misprounounce “pants’ to make it work.

• thelookoflove1365

anustin, you’re so funny. I think you and melanie marquez parehong matangkad-mag modelo ka sa atin. palagay ko mas maganda ka pa kay JA.hahahaha

Hey NLAL, how are you? It’s been a while. how’s the local politics?

• passing Through

# 54 marianna @ 04/20/2008 at 6:38 pm

dina1 @ 04/20/2008 at 6:21 pm

World War Z (not a kid’s book but something Disney might like). Like Pirates of the Caribbean
    or
    Chasing Veneer (which is a kid’s book)

++++++++++++++++++++

When I stop to think about it – Brad being at Disney is probably a project that he’s looking at for himself. His production deal is with Paramount. Dreamworks, which does animation, is part of Paramount. So why would Brad need to go to Disney to produce animated projects?

• beauty

They’re probably boxer briefs

• elia

that is why paps beating by bodyguards are justified sometimes . . . they’ll take the most embarassing moment no matter what cost for money, no matter who they injure along the way

• Perpetual Lurker

Ok NL our garden is still on the blink…..but as soon as it shows I’ll send it right along! :lol:

Hiya guli, thanks for the shout out…… hardly “see’ you these days! :) I was lurking and read that flamingo girl is well on her way to flight! Very happy to hear that…it was a long journey and I can imagine a very hard one on you both! All the best going forward.

• abigail

Yummy Brad. Fruit of Loom? Not bad I must say! Love U Brad Love U Angie

• no longer a lurker

what about “i see london, i see france, i see x’s trash”

guli, hello to you!

• piper, with a low

# 110 Perpetual Lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:32 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww… Zahara was such a little dollface.

# 129 beauty @ 04/20/2008 at 9:01 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’m thinking they’re boxer-briefs too.

Boxer-briefs, encasing those thighs, that butt and errr…

Enough of the naughty. :twisted:

• Perpetual Lurker

NL, it was fun to chat again, but I’ve used up my hour and now must get back to preparing for the week ahead. Have a wonderful week and let me know when you want to do this again….perhaps we can get Estelle, MF and Saraicita to all come along at the same time (I know, wishful thinking!) BFN

G’nite BAMPZSville, thanks for a very nice visit!

• sharon

guli @ 04/20/2008 at 8:56 pm

————————————————
    hello, guli. Love the video. Thanks.

• vickifromtexas

hello miss guli, i hope all is well with you. = )

• no longer a lurker

OT for tlol

have been busy actually, still am but had to keep my promised chat with perpetual lurker.

the brouhaha over the zte-nbn deal has cooled down. credits to the diversionary tactics done – rice crisis (i don’t buy this crap sorry), sentence on the oakwood mutineers, etc. this is what is saddening really’ i can go on & on but i don’t think this is the proper forum. who knows, i may be picked up once i step outside :lol:

how have you been?

• http://justjared dina #1

guli, check your e-mail.

Zahara was such a little dollface. That is such a good description of Z’s face. Even now it describes her face. Peace

• Andrómeda

Hello people!!. I hope all of you are having a nice sunday.
    Thanks JJ for the new thread. Brad looks cool.

• passing Through

# 64 sara @ 04/20/2008 at 7:21 pm

That’s not a new tattoo. He’s had that since maybe since 2005 or 2006. It’s a sword/knife looking tattoo.

+++++++++++++++++

Actually…he’s got 2 tats on his back. He’s got one on the other side of his back, too, that we saw when they were in France in 2006.

• passing Through

# 71 nmj @ 04/20/2008 at 7:34 pm

Who cares? He has an old ass.

++++++++++++++

Hmmmm…Poll ladies:

Which looks better: Brad Pitt’s 44 year-old ass or NMJ’s face?

Even though I’ve never had the bad fortune to set eyes on NMJ’s face…I vote for Brad’s 44 year-old ass.

• passing Through

# 75 anustin @ 04/20/2008 at 7:37 pm

Angie’s holding it alright. And not with her hands.

• piper, with a low

# 139 dina #1 @ 04/20/2008 at 9:21 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that my response didn’t imply that Zahara’s dollface days are gone, because they’re not.

But seeing glimpses of Z’s personality, like the Prague video and the NYC Central Park videos just makes Big Girl Z even more adorable.

• Saraicita

good night, ladies :)

NL: go to the secret garden please

• passing Through

# 92 excuse me? @ 04/20/2008 at 8:08 pm

WHY SHOULD ANGIE BE HAPPY?

B/c he’s 44, fat and wears grandpa’s underwear? (Ihope it’s just everydays’).

Get real. f.i.n.a.l.l.y! She’s young!

++++++++++++++++

Quit showing your ignorance. FOTL makes more than briefs, ya twit.

And BTW, if Brad Pitt is fat, then what the hell does that make Vince Vaughn? The words “beached whale” come to my mind.

• omg

how many amount did jennifer donated?in oprah’s big give

• irma

I’m back. Hi vickifromtexas (how is your dad & your mom today?), madam guli, I’m doing fine. Specially when I see Brad today, wished to see Angie & the kids too. He is teasing us with that new tattoo.
    Goodnight. See you all tomorrow. I need to rest, tired from work today.
    God bless.

• thelookoflove1365

#138 nlal,

that is sad indeed. using diversionary tactics are old standby.
    I been sick and still sick -cold. have dr appt this tues. btw, i been to the garden but hindi ako nag post kasi feeling ko outsider ako. hahahaha!

• CLINIQUA

Okay, here’s the truth….

Brad is now wearing FOTL because he goes through a LOT of pairs because of Angelina’s sexy shenanigans :lol: . as a result, he now just buys a 6 or 8 pack of hanes…you see, (ahem – cough, clears throat) they are simply always AT IT, plus in her horny preggo state now, Angie teases him quite a bit…to the point where…well you know…lol…anyway, Brad simply finds it easier with such a hot sexy mama at home to buy the convenient bulk package of tighty whities.

Frankly he’s never had this problem before considering the hags he USED to be with…face it, when he was with his previous fug exes he wore $80 pristine silk drawers, they looked as fresh when they came off, as when he put them on in the morning…what does that tell ya? lol

He could roll like that considering the very dry sad passionless hell he was in.

:-D

By the way — that tat to me, looks like the beginning of Angelina’s signature. I know names are supposed to be not good luck according to Angie, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Brad Pitt told Angelina to trust in him rather than silly superstitions…and he demonstrated his trust by having her sign her name. angelina’s signature is so unique, it would make a cool tattoo — I know Brad probably thinks it’s cool — almost architectural, with clean straight lines, completely vertical sharp and strong. I bet you that’s what that is. :)