Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt rides his motorcycle into Walt Disney Studios in Los Angeles on Sunday.

On his rode over there, Brad unknowingly reveals his choice in underwear–Fruit of the Loom! Someone sign him up for an underwear commercial!

Anyone else see a back tattoo???

I see London, I see France, I see Brad Pitt’s underpants!

brad pitt fruit of the loom 01
brad pitt fruit of the loom 02
brad pitt fruit of the loom 03
brad pitt fruit of the loom 04
brad pitt fruit of the loom 05
brad pitt fruit of the loom 06
brad pitt fruit of the loom 07

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

1,086 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 744 » Show All

jess0 @ 04/20/2008 at 6:32 pm I can’t believe Angie let him out like that! Straight to the bedroom and peel off his clothes! Hot!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

That was funny girl and ITA!!!!

Am I the only one who has never understood that American saying about “I see London, I see France, I see X’s underpants”?!

I mean it doesn’t rhyme or anything so I’ve jsut never got where it comes from *shrugs*

Angelina is one lucky woman!

He’s is a hot piece of manmeat!

dina1 @ 04/20/2008 at 6:21 pm

World War Z (not a kid’s book but something Disney might like). Like Pirates of the Caribbean
or
Chasing Veneer (which is a kid’s book)

showers of Blessings @ 04/20/2008 at 6:39 pm

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

I wanna jump on him and rip off all his clothes.

I don’t know if it’s new, but it sure is a tattoo! I thought I would be first, but looks like I am about 100th! Hi, Bampz fans!

Shouldn’t Papa Pitt be taking some little ones along to Disney? Not on the bike, I guess….

It’s a tiger tattoo done in Thailand by a famous monk with the tradition needle and hammer. oh never mind .

bdj @ 04/20/2008 at 6:10 pm

Speak for your self troll. A close up of Papa Pitt’s assets are nice anytime. Thanks Just Jared. You are officially the man.
—————————————————————————————-
very funny bdj of course ITA
Happy Sunday to the JP’s fans.
thanks jared you are the man. smile gotta love the fans.

work not play @ 04/20/2008 at 6:56 pm

Vee @ 04/20/2008 at 6:44 pm

Brad went to the Disney Studio where movies are made, not Disneyland.

wow jared thanks,hot papa pitt

hello bampzs fans

I hope you all see the beauty/truth/caring and the message of this video….. Thank you mariapasall !!!

That’s not a new tattoo. He’s had that since maybe since 2005 or 2006. It’s a sword/knife looking tattoo.

passing Through @ 04/20/2008 at 7:23 pm

Gee…I guess this means they went back to LA, not NO.

PT,people always speculate there whereabout,but never get it right

Mrs. Smith @ 04/20/2008 at 7:28 pm

FOTL….Love it! Thanks Jared.

Never thought Fruit of the Loom could be so sexy!

i love him more and more.

passing Through @ 04/20/2008 at 7:30 pm

Something just occurred to me…when they were TX there were lots of reports about Angie shopping at Wal-mart. Methinks Brad’s FOTL undies is the fruit of one such shopping expedition. ROTFLMAO. Ahhh…I have visions of the checker’s face as she’s scanning Angie’s purchases ans spies several packages of men’s FOTL knit boxers. The poor woman prolly had a heart attack imaging Brad Pitt in his boxers.

Fruit of The Loom was cheap for me until 1hour and 30 minuts ago

Who cares? He has an old ass.

Brad is the coolest! He doesn’t need a designer underwear to feel like a celebrity! in fact, the Jolie-Pitt Family is the coolest of the coolest in Hollywood. their presence resonates COOL!

sara if that tatoo is old kindly show an old pic,because it looks new to me.

# 54 marianna

You are assuming I was talking about World War Z. I was not. I do know the difference. Someone posted an article about a children book that Brad and his production company had purchased. I don’t remember the name, but the author has written several children’s books. She said she hadn’t met Brad, but was happy he wanted to make a movie out of her book. Peace

i want wats in the front of dat undies.bitc.h anjie holdin everyfucki.n nite.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 744 » Show All