Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt rides his motorcycle into Walt Disney Studios in Los Angeles on Sunday.

On his rode over there, Brad unknowingly reveals his choice in underwear–Fruit of the Loom! Someone sign him up for an underwear commercial!

Anyone else see a back tattoo???

I see London, I see France, I see Brad Pitt’s underpants!

brad pitt fruit of the loom 01

• Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,086 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 744 » Show All

anustin,hahahahahahahahah

He has a new tattoo, it could be an identical tattoo with Angie’s. It’s interesting, he maybe in the process of working on a new film suited for all ages specially for the kids.
So, they are back in L.A. for a while then back to Texas again.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

anjie must be wearin hanes undies.hahahahaa.pregnant.comfort.

case closed @ 04/20/2008 at 7:43 pm

#41 just me!!! your a ass, heads-up get face down into them
fruit of the looms and STFU :lol:

vickifromtexas @ 04/20/2008 at 7:46 pm

anustin, i couldn’t agree with you more. he is so hot. = )

irma, brad is finish filmiing tree of life,no more texas

anustin, you are so funny.

#69…..That vision is so cute.You are funny…. passing Through.

71,why are you here??,admit it you want that ass

I wouldn’t have figured Angie to be into a man who wears tidy-whiteys,lol, but I guess when that man has a body and face like Brad’s what he wears isn’t important….it’s what he doesn’t wear that counts :-)
Anyway, isn’t Brad being on the center line like that ….between cars on a motorcycle …highly illegal? I could be wrong, maybe that’s just here in Texas….?
Whatever, he looks sexy as h*ll regardless,lol…

wake up and smell the coffee @ 04/20/2008 at 7:58 pm

It must be an important meeting cuz he’s got his good jeans on.

hotness. lol.

no longer a lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:00 pm

anustin, :lol: :lol: :lol: good thing it is our angie doing that every night and showing the proof every year ;)

Sweet!!!! :) :) I guess this answers the boxers or briefs question.

Thanks Jared for the new thread! :)

Perpetual Lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:04 pm

Hiya NL…are you here? Good evening to all of BAMPSville, waving at you!

All of his tattoos are in the exact same location as Angelina’s tattoos. I wonder whose idea that was… can you say whipped? wapoosh!

WHY SHOULD ANGIE BE HAPPY?

B/c he’s 44, fat and wears grandpa’s underwear? (Ihope it’s just everydays’).

Get real. f.i.n.a.l.l.y! She’s young!

WHY SHOULD ANGIE BE HAPPY?

B/c he’s 44, fat and wears grandpa’s underwear? (Ihope it’s just everydays’).

Get real. f.i.n.a.l.l.y! She’s young!

vickifromtexas @ 04/20/2008 at 8:10 pm

you are not excused. where on that fine body do you see ANY fat?

a realist @ 04/20/2008 at 8:11 pm

Papa Brad, the baby maker! Love the Jolie-Pitts!

Fruit of the Loom? I can’t believe how embarrassed I am for him.

Not to mention how he is angie’s ***** for marking up his beautiful body for no good reason.

mmmm looks like it’s briefs and not boxers for Brad.

That new tatoo seems very large. I wonder what it is.

***running off to find out***

no longer a lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:14 pm

pl, hello! shall we meet at the garden now or do you want to stay here?

93/96,same idiot,same fool same a/hole

Brad is one hot & cool daddy, Angie is one very lucky woman.
Tree, I don’t think Brad is done filming “Tree Of Life”, I read that the shooting will last till next month, I maybe wrong, we’ll see.
Babies are fruits of God’s blessings. The Jolie-Pitt’s are blessed.
Waving anustin, vickifromtexas ( any news about the film Tree Of Life over in your lone star state?, is he done filming?), hi anoble, gena,senior, MF how are you my cyber friend ? I checked your video again last night. Felinelilly, I hope, you are ok. carolina, alia, guli, waving.
God bless.