Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt rides his motorcycle into Walt Disney Studios in Los Angeles on Sunday.

On his rode over there, Brad unknowingly reveals his choice in underwear–Fruit of the Loom! Someone sign him up for an underwear commercial!

Anyone else see a back tattoo???

I see London, I see France, I see Brad Pitt’s underpants!

brad pitt fruit of the loom 01

• How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,086 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 844 » Show All

You/Me @ 04/20/2008 at 7:58 pm

I wouldn’t have figured Angie to be into a man who wears tidy-whiteys,lol, but I guess when that man has a body and face like Brad’s what he wears isn’t important….it’s what he doesn’t wear that counts :-)
Anyway, isn’t Brad being on the center line like that ….between cars on a motorcycle …highly illegal? I could be wrong, maybe that’s just here in Texas….?
Whatever, he looks sexy as h*ll regardless,lol…
“““““““““““
No, motorcyclists can lane split in California. I personally hate it but it looks like Brad is at least considerate. some are very reckless and arrogant and the noise is very startling to the car driver.

vickifromtexas @ 04/20/2008 at 8:21 pm

hello irma. how are you? i hope you had a great weekend. = )

The new tattoo could be Angie’s name.

wow @ 04/20/2008 at 8:07 pm

Yeah that’s right biatcccchh. Ang Angelina is having more bio babies for him…..

no longer a lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:00 pm

anustin, :lol: :lol: :lol: good thing it is our angie doing that every night and showing the proof every year ;)
———————————-

dina #1 @ 04/20/2008 at 7:36 pm

Chasing Veneer (which is a kid’s book)

Also

While they are in CA what a good time to have a baby shower. Remember the couple of pics we saw seem really sweet.

genovese @ 04/20/2008 at 8:12 pm

Must be a X fan. Totally superfical. Make sure you wear the right underwear. Don’t want to be judged. LOL

Perpetual Lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:28 pm

NL I’ve been to the garden twice and posted each time, but they are not showing….sooo we may as well stay here if it is going to act up. Anyway by tomorrow, if my posts are released from jail, then you may just have a very pleasant “under” wear surprise! :lol: :lol: :lol:

anustin, please never leave us!

guli, Different kind of video, but important to see to remember how amazing they are. Thank you as always.

How do I explain to my grandchildren (one day) how thrilled I was when I logged on and found these pictures? Thankfully I’m not alone…

I think that is a new tatoo.

hot buttered rum @ 04/20/2008 at 8:32 pm

At least he’s’ not wearing some freaking calvin kleins or BVD”s or a jock strap ewwwwwwwww

And to EXCUSE ME, after all these years with Angelina Brad is stilll younger than Billyboobs Thornton was years ago when married to Angelina. She was barely 25

Perpetual Lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:32 pm

I know its a Brad thread, but I’ve never seen this before and it was so cute that I could not resist. NL, do you have a youtube account?

# 106 marianna

That’s it. Peace

Thanks for the new thread Jared.

So the family is back in LA…?! Guess this mean that Brad is really finish filming TOL.

no longer a lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:37 pm

it’s not the underwear that matters, it’s ____. ok ladies just fill in the blanks in your minds, i’d like to keep posts “wholesome” ;)

pl, i’m havving trouble refreshing the page as well, i guess our garden is only good for leaving messages & not for chatting anymore. ok, let’s just stay here.

Perpetual Lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:39 pm

Hello A2B, nice to “see” you again!

later bampzs

no longer a lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:41 pm

a2b, :lol: we can help you in explaining to your grandchildren, don’t worry

pl, yes i have a youtube account.

110 Perpetual Lurker

That is a really cute picture. It is so nice to see Z when she was a little baby. She was always aware of her surroundings.

I truly believe Brad is doing everything he has ever wanted to do get a tattooed, etc. Maybe he never wanted to put any of his prior ex’s names or birthdays on his body. Maybe he didn’t want to make that type of permenent committment. Brad is living his best life. And he is probably whipped, but Angie is probably also. Peace

Perpetual Lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:45 pm

NL, if you share your Youtube name with me….at the garden… then I’ll send the pictures to you! I don’t want to post them here without permission, ok cyber auntie? :)

Ha Ha fruit of the loom. Fantastic! I can’t wait to find out what the new tat is

OT I’m watching the big give with o and X and uh………..

passing Through @ 04/20/2008 at 8:51 pm

# 20 piper, with a low @ 04/20/2008 at 6:12 pm

Although I am curious about the tattoo, Brad going to Walt Disney Studios is even more interesting.

Could it be that Brad is developing a film project that would be suitable for children? If so… yay for Brad!!!

++++++++++++++++++

What about the film project he’s doing with that children’s book author – Blue Balliett? is that going to be live action or animated? Either way – Disney would still be interested in doing a children’s movie.

Brad Pitt’s production company, Plan B Entertainment, is producing a movie version of “Chasing Vermeer.” When is it coming out—and have you met Brad Pitt?
They’re still in production. Don’t have a date. I haven’t met him [Brad Pitt]. I know we have ideas in common. I know he’s interested in kids and art, and in architecture, and in how to give kids bigger ideas. My central message is that kids are powerful thinkers, and their ideas are valuable, and that adults don’t have all the answers. Kids clearly are inspired by these books. That makes me happier than any news about book sales or anything else. [After reading the books, kids think] maybe my real world isn’t so boring. Maybe there’s a building I can save, or I can go to the museum and figure out something no one else has figured out.

Perpetual Lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:53 pm

# 117 dina #1 @ 04/20/2008 at 8:43 pm
………..And he is probably whipped, but Angie is probably also. Peace

ITAWY and its really not “whipped” if you are HAPPY doing it! Look at them, in total lock step! :)

passing Through @ 04/20/2008 at 8:54 pm

# 49 Oceanview @ 04/20/2008 at 6:35 pm

Briefs, not boxers.

Nice new pics . . . lucky Angie.

++++++++++++++

Um…cotton knit boxers. Did you forget that in 2006 when Brad and the family were visiting NOLA for the Global Green project that a maid at the hotel found his boxers in the bed after he they’d left and sold them on eBay?

no longer a lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:55 pm

pl, left it there already. i can’t wait!

OK,——–NLAL, PL, sharon, becca, lulu, vivki. dina #1, angel., irma—I hopeI didn’t miss any JP fans….

Hmmmmm, we have the trolls foaming at the mouth again….Okey dokey, trolls……. I got the memo from Huvane…you are off the hook for to night so you all can knock it off for right now :lol:

Hiya Joy! Thank you lady Joy for this one ….whooop!!! “She’s A Bad Mamma Jamma” …

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 844 » Show All