Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt rides his motorcycle into Walt Disney Studios in Los Angeles on Sunday.

On his rode over there, Brad unknowingly reveals his choice in underwear–Fruit of the Loom! Someone sign him up for an underwear commercial!

Anyone else see a back tattoo???

I see London, I see France, I see Brad Pitt’s underpants!

brad pitt fruit of the loom 01
brad pitt fruit of the loom 02
brad pitt fruit of the loom 03
brad pitt fruit of the loom 04
brad pitt fruit of the loom 05
brad pitt fruit of the loom 06
brad pitt fruit of the loom 07

Michael Buckner/Getty

1,086 Responses to “Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom”

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 844 » Show All

1. 101
    Katya Says:

You/Me @ 04/20/2008 at 7:58 pm

I wouldn’t have figured Angie to be into a man who wears tidy-whiteys,lol, but I guess when that man has a body and face like Brad’s what he wears isn’t important….it’s what he doesn’t wear that counts :-)
    Anyway, isn’t Brad being on the center line like that ….between cars on a motorcycle …highly illegal? I could be wrong, maybe that’s just here in Texas….?
    Whatever, he looks sexy as h*ll regardless,lol…
    “““““““““““
    No, motorcyclists can lane split in California. I personally hate it but it looks like Brad is at least considerate. some are very reckless and arrogant and the noise is very startling to the car driver.

2. 102
    vickifromtexas Says:

hello irma. how are you? i hope you had a great weekend. = )

3. 103
    lulu Says:

The new tattoo could be Angie’s name.

4. 104
    becca Says:

wow @ 04/20/2008 at 8:07 pm

Yeah that’s right biatcccchh. Ang Angelina is having more bio babies for him…..

5. 105
    sharon Says:

no longer a lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:00 pm

anustin, :lol: :lol: :lol: good thing it is our angie doing that every night and showing the proof every year ;)
    ———————————-

6. 106
    marianna Says:

dina #1 @ 04/20/2008 at 7:36 pm

Chasing Veneer (which is a kid’s book)

Also

While they are in CA what a good time to have a baby shower. Remember the couple of pics we saw seem really sweet.

genovese @ 04/20/2008 at 8:12 pm

Must be a X fan. Totally superfical. Make sure you wear the right underwear. Don’t want to be judged. LOL

7. 107
    Perpetual Lurker Says:

NL I’ve been to the garden twice and posted each time, but they are not showing….sooo we may as well stay here if it is going to act up. Anyway by tomorrow, if my posts are released from jail, then you may just have a very pleasant “under” wear surprise! :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. 108
    A2B Says:

anustin, please never leave us!

guli, Different kind of video, but important to see to remember how amazing they are. Thank you as always.

How do I explain to my grandchildren (one day) how thrilled I was when I logged on and found these pictures? Thankfully I’m not alone…

I think that is a new tatoo.

9. 109
    hot buttered rum Says:

At least he’s’ not wearing some freaking calvin kleins or BVD”s or a jock strap ewwwwwwwww

And to EXCUSE ME, after all these years with Angelina Brad is stilll younger than Billyboobs Thornton was years ago when married to Angelina. She was barely 25

10. 110
    Perpetual Lurker Says:

I know its a Brad thread, but I’ve never seen this before and it was so cute that I could not resist. NL, do you have a youtube account?

11. 111
    dina #1 Says:

# 106 marianna

That’s it. Peace

12. 112
    Lady G Says:

Thanks for the new thread Jared.

So the family is back in LA…?! Guess this mean that Brad is really finish filming TOL.

13. 113
    no longer a lurker Says:

it’s not the underwear that matters, it’s ____. ok ladies just fill in the blanks in your minds, i’d like to keep posts “wholesome” ;)

pl, i’m havving trouble refreshing the page as well, i guess our garden is only good for leaving messages & not for chatting anymore. ok, let’s just stay here.

14. 114
    Perpetual Lurker Says:

Hello A2B, nice to “see” you again!

15. 115
    angel Says:

later bampzs

16. 116
    no longer a lurker Says:

a2b, :lol: we can help you in explaining to your grandchildren, don’t worry

pl, yes i have a youtube account.

17. 117
    dina #1 Says:

110 Perpetual Lurker

That is a really cute picture. It is so nice to see Z when she was a little baby. She was always aware of her surroundings.

I truly believe Brad is doing everything he has ever wanted to do get a tattooed, etc. Maybe he never wanted to put any of his prior ex’s names or birthdays on his body. Maybe he didn’t want to make that type of permenent committment. Brad is living his best life. And he is probably whipped, but Angie is probably also. Peace

18. 118
    Perpetual Lurker Says:

NL, if you share your Youtube name with me….at the garden… then I’ll send the pictures to you! I don’t want to post them here without permission, ok cyber auntie? :)

19. 119
    Frenchy Says:

Ha Ha fruit of the loom. Fantastic! I can’t wait to find out what the new tat is

OT I’m watching the big give with o and X and uh………..

20. 120
    passing Through Says:

# 20 piper, with a low @ 04/20/2008 at 6:12 pm

Although I am curious about the tattoo, Brad going to Walt Disney Studios is even more interesting.

Could it be that Brad is developing a film project that would be suitable for children? If so… yay for Brad!!!

++++++++++++++++++

What about the film project he’s doing with that children’s book author – Blue Balliett? is that going to be live action or animated? Either way – Disney would still be interested in doing a children’s movie.

Brad Pitt’s production company, Plan B Entertainment, is producing a movie version of “Chasing Vermeer.” When is it coming out—and have you met Brad Pitt?
    They’re still in production. Don’t have a date. I haven’t met him [Brad Pitt]. I know we have ideas in common. I know he’s interested in kids and art, and in architecture, and in how to give kids bigger ideas. My central message is that kids are powerful thinkers, and their ideas are valuable, and that adults don’t have all the answers. Kids clearly are inspired by these books. That makes me happier than any news about book sales or anything else. [After reading the books, kids think] maybe my real world isn’t so boring. Maybe there’s a building I can save, or I can go to the museum and figure out something no one else has figured out.

21. 121
    legs Says:

close up photo.

22. 122
    Perpetual Lurker Says:

# 117 dina #1 @ 04/20/2008 at 8:43 pm
    ………..And he is probably whipped, but Angie is probably also. Peace

ITAWY and its really not “whipped” if you are HAPPY doing it! Look at them, in total lock step! :)

23. 123
    passing Through Says:

# 49 Oceanview @ 04/20/2008 at 6:35 pm

Briefs, not boxers.

Nice new pics . . . lucky Angie.

++++++++++++++

Um…cotton knit boxers. Did you forget that in 2006 when Brad and the family were visiting NOLA for the Global Green project that a maid at the hotel found his boxers in the bed after he they’d left and sold them on eBay?

24. 124
    no longer a lurker Says:

pl, left it there already. i can’t wait!

25. 125
    guli Says:

OK,——–NLAL, PL, sharon, becca, lulu, vivki. dina #1, angel., irma—I hopeI didn’t miss any JP fans….

Hmmmmm, we have the trolls foaming at the mouth again….Okey dokey, trolls……. I got the memo from Huvane…you are off the hook for to night so you all can knock it off for right now :lol:

Hiya Joy! Thank you lady Joy for this one ….whooop!!! “She’s A Bad Mamma Jamma” …

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 844 » Show All