Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt rides his motorcycle into Walt Disney Studios in Los Angeles on Sunday.

On his rode over there, Brad unknowingly reveals his choice in underwear–Fruit of the Loom! Someone sign him up for an underwear commercial!

Anyone else see a back tattoo???

I see London, I see France, I see Brad Pitt’s underpants!

brad pitt fruit of the loom 01

• How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

1,086 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 944 » Show All
passing Through @ 04/20/2008 at 8:57 pm

# 52 bam! @ 04/20/2008 at 6:37 pm

Am I the only one who has never understood that American saying about “I see London, I see France, I see X’s underpants”?!

I mean it doesn’t rhyme or anything so I’ve jsut never got where it comes from *shrugs*

++++++++++++++

LOL. Oh come on…it rhymes. France/pants… You just have to misprounounce “pants’ to make it work.

thelookoflove1365 @ 04/20/2008 at 8:58 pm

anustin, you’re so funny. I think you and melanie marquez parehong matangkad-mag modelo ka sa atin. palagay ko mas maganda ka pa kay JA.hahahaha

Hey NLAL, how are you? It’s been a while. how’s the local politics?

passing Through @ 04/20/2008 at 9:00 pm

# 54 marianna @ 04/20/2008 at 6:38 pm

dina1 @ 04/20/2008 at 6:21 pm

World War Z (not a kid’s book but something Disney might like). Like Pirates of the Caribbean
or
Chasing Veneer (which is a kid’s book)

++++++++++++++++++++

When I stop to think about it – Brad being at Disney is probably a project that he’s looking at for himself. His production deal is with Paramount. Dreamworks, which does animation, is part of Paramount. So why would Brad need to go to Disney to produce animated projects?

They’re probably boxer briefs

that is why paps beating by bodyguards are justified sometimes . . . they’ll take the most embarassing moment no matter what cost for money, no matter who they injure along the way

Perpetual Lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 9:03 pm

Ok NL our garden is still on the blink…..but as soon as it shows I’ll send it right along! :lol:

Hiya guli, thanks for the shout out…… hardly “see’ you these days! :) I was lurking and read that flamingo girl is well on her way to flight! Very happy to hear that…it was a long journey and I can imagine a very hard one on you both! All the best going forward.

Yummy Brad. Fruit of Loom? Not bad I must say! Love U Brad Love U Angie

no longer a lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 9:05 pm

what about “i see london, i see france, i see x’s trash”

guli, hello to you!

piper, with a low @ 04/20/2008 at 9:07 pm

# 110 Perpetual Lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 8:32 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww… Zahara was such a little dollface.

# 129 beauty @ 04/20/2008 at 9:01 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m thinking they’re boxer-briefs too.

Boxer-briefs, encasing those thighs, that butt and errr…

Enough of the naughty. :twisted:

Perpetual Lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 9:08 pm

NL, it was fun to chat again, but I’ve used up my hour and now must get back to preparing for the week ahead. Have a wonderful week and let me know when you want to do this again….perhaps we can get Estelle, MF and Saraicita to all come along at the same time (I know, wishful thinking!) BFN

G’nite BAMPZSville, thanks for a very nice visit!

guli @ 04/20/2008 at 8:56 pm

OK,——–NLAL, PL, sharon, becca, lulu, vivki. dina #1, angel., irma—I hopeI didn’t miss any JP fans….

Hmmmmm, we have the trolls foaming at the mouth again….Okey dokey, trolls……. I got the memo from Huvane…you are off the hook for to night so you all can knock it off for right now :lol:

Hiya Joy! Thank you lady Joy for this one ….whooop!!! “She’s A Bad Mamma Jamma” …

————————————————
hello, guli. Love the video. Thanks.

vickifromtexas @ 04/20/2008 at 9:11 pm

hello miss guli, i hope all is well with you. = )

no longer a lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 9:14 pm

OT for tlol

have been busy actually, still am but had to keep my promised chat with perpetual lurker.

the brouhaha over the zte-nbn deal has cooled down. credits to the diversionary tactics done – rice crisis (i don’t buy this crap sorry), sentence on the oakwood mutineers, etc. this is what is saddening really’ i can go on & on but i don’t think this is the proper forum. who knows, i may be picked up once i step outside :lol:

how have you been?

guli, check your e-mail.

Zahara was such a little dollface. That is such a good description of Z’s face. Even now it describes her face. Peace

Andrómeda @ 04/20/2008 at 9:21 pm

Hello people!!. I hope all of you are having a nice sunday.
Thanks JJ for the new thread. Brad looks cool.

passing Through @ 04/20/2008 at 9:22 pm

# 64 sara @ 04/20/2008 at 7:21 pm

That’s not a new tattoo. He’s had that since maybe since 2005 or 2006. It’s a sword/knife looking tattoo.

+++++++++++++++++

Actually…he’s got 2 tats on his back. He’s got one on the other side of his back, too, that we saw when they were in France in 2006.

passing Through @ 04/20/2008 at 9:25 pm

# 71 nmj @ 04/20/2008 at 7:34 pm

Who cares? He has an old ass.

++++++++++++++

Hmmmm…Poll ladies:

Which looks better: Brad Pitt’s 44 year-old ass or NMJ’s face?

Even though I’ve never had the bad fortune to set eyes on NMJ’s face…I vote for Brad’s 44 year-old ass.

passing Through @ 04/20/2008 at 9:28 pm

# 75 anustin @ 04/20/2008 at 7:37 pm

Angie’s holding it alright. And not with her hands.

piper, with a low @ 04/20/2008 at 9:29 pm

# 139 dina #1 @ 04/20/2008 at 9:21 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that my response didn’t imply that Zahara’s dollface days are gone, because they’re not.

But seeing glimpses of Z’s personality, like the Prague video and the NYC Central Park videos just makes Big Girl Z even more adorable.

Saraicita @ 04/20/2008 at 9:30 pm

good night, ladies :)

NL: go to the secret garden please

passing Through @ 04/20/2008 at 9:32 pm

# 92 excuse me? @ 04/20/2008 at 8:08 pm

WHY SHOULD ANGIE BE HAPPY?

B/c he’s 44, fat and wears grandpa’s underwear? (Ihope it’s just everydays’).

Get real. f.i.n.a.l.l.y! She’s young!

++++++++++++++++

Quit showing your ignorance. FOTL makes more than briefs, ya twit.

And BTW, if Brad Pitt is fat, then what the hell does that make Vince Vaughn? The words “beached whale” come to my mind.

how many amount did jennifer donated?in oprah’s big give

I’m back. Hi vickifromtexas (how is your dad & your mom today?), madam guli, I’m doing fine. Specially when I see Brad today, wished to see Angie & the kids too. He is teasing us with that new tattoo.
Goodnight. See you all tomorrow. I need to rest, tired from work today.
God bless.

thelookoflove1365 @ 04/20/2008 at 9:37 pm

#138 nlal,

that is sad indeed. using diversionary tactics are old standby.
I been sick and still sick -cold. have dr appt this tues. btw, i been to the garden but hindi ako nag post kasi feeling ko outsider ako. hahahaha!

Okay, here’s the truth….

Brad is now wearing FOTL because he goes through a LOT of pairs because of Angelina’s sexy shenanigans :lol: . as a result, he now just buys a 6 or 8 pack of hanes…you see, (ahem – cough, clears throat) they are simply always AT IT, plus in her horny preggo state now, Angie teases him quite a bit…to the point where…well you know…lol…anyway, Brad simply finds it easier with such a hot sexy mama at home to buy the convenient bulk package of tighty whities.

Frankly he’s never had this problem before considering the hags he USED to be with…face it, when he was with his previous fug exes he wore $80 pristine silk drawers, they looked as fresh when they came off, as when he put them on in the morning…what does that tell ya? lol

He could roll like that considering the very dry sad passionless hell he was in.

:-D

By the way — that tat to me, looks like the beginning of Angelina’s signature. I know names are supposed to be not good luck according to Angie, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Brad Pitt told Angelina to trust in him rather than silly superstitions…and he demonstrated his trust by having her sign her name. angelina’s signature is so unique, it would make a cool tattoo — I know Brad probably thinks it’s cool — almost architectural, with clean straight lines, completely vertical sharp and strong. I bet you that’s what that is. :)

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 944 » Show All