Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt Wears Fruit of the Loom

Brad Pitt rides his motorcycle into Walt Disney Studios in Los Angeles on Sunday.

On his rode over there, Brad unknowingly reveals his choice in underwear–Fruit of the Loom! Someone sign him up for an underwear commercial!

Anyone else see a back tattoo???

I see London, I see France, I see Brad Pitt’s underpants!

brad pitt fruit of the loom 01

• Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

1,086 Comments

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1044 » Show All
piper, with a low @ 04/20/2008 at 9:38 pm

# 69 passing Through @ 04/20/2008 at 7:30 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well… Walmart is the place to load up on some underwear.

I can see her buying underwear for all of her boys. Or, the trip may have started out as an underwear-buying trip for Brad, but Maddox chimed in, saying that he wanted the same underwear as Daddy.

I’m sorry, but there is something hysterically funny about the concept of Angelina Jolie buying underwear for Brad Pitt. Mind you, Brad did pick up some special skin screams that were specially designed for pregnant women in ’06.

PT–OK I’ll bite…OKey dokey …………..l’ll take Bradley at any age……………….darn him, he is gorgeous :oops:

I get really annoyed that Brad’s underwear is now considered news…I believe that if these two took a s*** and it was reported, Jared would be right there posting it…I am an Angie fan from way back, but come on…obsessed much? These two people can’t do anything without the stalkers in close proximity…it’s a wonder their children don’t run around screaming from fright…I give them enormous credit as parents and people…this three year obsession the media and fans have with them is exhausting…it’s near impossible for them to do anything in public without the media following and the fans right there foaming at the mouth to see the pics…maybe they will eventually quit the film business, move to a small city and evade the media while living a normal life…then some people on here would most likely drop dead from the lack of pics and news….either that or finally move on and find a new obsession for the next three years…I consider these two heroes for how they deal with the craziness and maintain a normal environment for their children….so as others say: God Bless the Jolie-Pitts!!

thelookoflove1365 @ 04/20/2008 at 9:40 pm

Hi guli, thanks for the nice video. Angie is really a bad mama jamma…

Waving to vicki and irma if you’re still up and lurking

vickifromtexas @ 04/20/2008 at 9:43 pm

hi thelookoflove1365, i hope you had a great weekend. = )

vickifromtexas @ 04/20/2008 at 9:44 pm

hello andromeda. i hope you had a lovely weekend. = )

who cares on this thread.... @ 04/20/2008 at 9:44 pm

omg 147:Go Away Little scab ,Who gives a damn.You’re on the wrong thread and your x is a day late and a dollar short.

Andrómeda @ 04/20/2008 at 9:46 pm

i never heard about Fruit of the Loom before. we don´t have have it here in my country….i´d wish we had

no longer a lurker @ 04/20/2008 at 9:47 pm

tlol, i hope you’ll feel better soon. re: the garden, don’t be shy about posting, anybody who’s a true blue j-p fan is welcome to post there. there’s not much activity now as most of us have been quite busy so we can use more “active” ladies in there.

piper, with a low @ 04/20/2008 at 9:48 pm

# 147 omg @ 04/20/2008 at 9:34 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you’re so curious, why don’t you google it?

Or better yet, go to ___’s thread. More than likely, someone is waxing poetic about it.

Andrómeda @ 04/20/2008 at 9:49 pm

hi vicki!!. i had a nice weekend, thanks. what about yours?, how is your dad?

Susan-
You are so full of s hit. You went to a JP thread, at a website which generates most revenue from JP threads and took the time to comment.

vickifromtexas @ 04/20/2008 at 9:55 pm

andromeda, i had an pretty good weekend. i’m glad yours was nice. my dad had a fairly good weekend. thank you for asking. = ) hugs.

Hi vickifromtexas, guli and the lookoflove. Hope you guys had a good weekend.

Susan
One more thing. I doubt the fans on this website would bother the JP’s much. Without fans, there would be no celebrity.

vickifromtexas @ 04/20/2008 at 9:58 pm

hi bailey. i hope you had a great weekend. how are your little ones? = )

Hey vick. My little ones are wiped out!!! They had a very busy weekend. Trying to plan a trip to Disney World after they get out of school! Glad to see your Dad is doing well. You do anything fun this weekend?

I would love to know what the tattoo is. Maybe something showing his love for his children or his love for Jolie.

eerrrr.PT. anjie just holdin them,if i am anjie,i’ll used them as face cloth!!!!!!!hahahaha.

thelookoflove1365 @ 04/20/2008 at 10:03 pm

OT for nlal:

ok, nlal, i will check the garden out more often. i can’t remember if we have FOTL in our bayan. Yeah I need to take care of this cold cuz I ‘m flying to L.A. this Thurs night and plan to have a good time while there.

hey vicki, hope you weekend is good as well.

I wish I can see fully Brad’s tats.

thelookoflove1365 @ 04/20/2008 at 10:09 pm

#169 anustin, OMG, that’s classic and too funny. i think angie is doing the same thing with it. hahahah.

Hey Bailey, how you doing?

lol at 169. that’s kinda gross. haha. but then again, brad is one hot papa so why not. hahaha.

Hiya Andro, Vicki, NLAL. PT, thelookoflove1365 —OK it’s getting late …., how about a goodnight video :-)

vickifromtexas @ 04/20/2008 at 10:20 pm

bailey that sounds like fun. we had a family weekend, cookouts, a soccer game on saturday and then today we went to my husband’s parent’s house. oh well saturday was good. hehe. = )

Can’t stand this over rated *******

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1044 » Show All