Iris Law is Just With Jude

Iris Law is Just With Jude

Jude Law picks up his daughter, Iris, 7, from the London home of his ex-wife Sadie Frost on Sunday afternoon.

Iris has an older and younger brother, Rafferty, 11, and Rudy, 5.

Raff recently landed his own movie role, playing a “young Jude” in the upcoming film Repossession Mambo, which Jude stars in. The sci-fi film opens in theaters next year.

iris law jude law 01
iris law jude law 02
iris law jude law 03b
iris law jude law 04
iris law jude law 05

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

CUTE GIRL !!!

Wow, Iris is getting so big!

MIMI PRISM @ 04/20/2008 at 11:46 pm

So is her daddy!!! IMO

Mimi Prism
GODBLESS & GODSPEED

Oh wow what cuties both. The second photo especially. And he’s doing the tongue thing that gets me every time. Hehe love that man.

is that a mohawk? cute.
and his daughter is adorable.

MIMI PRISM @ 04/21/2008 at 12:04 am

I meant, his daugther is as beautyful as the father! OY!

Mimi Prism
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

It is always tender and sweet to see a Daddy and little girl together. Is Jude wearing the jacket with “Dream” printed on the back again? Jude is a real looker and I look forward to seeing him in his upcoming films.

SWEET DREAMS

Truly cute. She’s getting so big. Gosh, Jude’s brood is getting older. Love it; he’s such a devoted father. :)

Yes, Shammy, that’s the same jacket.

We’ve got us a shot of that backside again…although, I’m not liking these jeans as much as his blue jeans….still, fine, fine backside it is.

Jude, the paps sure have caught you in a funny moment! :)

Jude looks like he’s making a face at the camera. hahahaha

What a cute little dress and sweater! Adorable child. Great daddy!

Beautiful pics!

Second. Georgeous Jude.

She is Daddy’s girl! Goodness, how fast she grows! Lovely to see they have the same gesture!
Something I like about this man, he is simply a dad. And that makes him sexy! And that tongue…..

dulce mirita @ 04/21/2008 at 3:31 am

I don’t know who’s cuttest: if the daddy of Iris. I remember that Marylin Monroe son’s ” My heart belongs to daddy” and I must say that my heart belongs to Jude. What about the snd pics opening the Audi? Jude ?’m ready for a lift…that tongue thing drives me crazy…

I just found amazing photos from Jude. He adverbs for Dunhill if I am not mistaken. Just check this out:

Second one, i love it just beautiful!!!

Jared, thanks for all the new pictures – it’s very, very much appreciated.

He looks as good as ever in the second photo *heartsallovertheplace* Such a handsome and sexy man! And Iris sure is getting big! She’s a very pretty girl.

he is giving the photographer the stare of death…you think photographers would stay away from him since they know how we reacts when they take pictures of his children.

its not a mohawk, he is BALDING…and pretty badly!

He NEEDS to invest in hair plugs

I see Jude’s sportin’ that coat again. He’s a sexy man, I love him, but I sure wish he’d do something different about his hair. I suppose he doesn’t care so much, but I miss those little curls that I can imagine running my fingers through…(sigh)

I never care so much about his hair. He has that looks in his eyes that makes me shriver down to the bones. That’s all what I need.

But just like Angie, if I could run my fingers through his hair, down to his forehead, his nose, his …..oh, help me God!

Love the pic of Jude and Iris and Jude’s tongue thing drives me crazy… too the hair will get thicker and time goes on and there
is nothing wrong with hairline receeding a little bit just show he
is a mature man not a teenager.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 8:53 am

jared,
thank you, thank you, thank you. do you get the idea i appreciate these photos. oh when i see mr. sex waggin’ that tongue taking care of his kids i go nuts. imagine being a little girl and looking at that man and being able to sa y”daddy.”
iris you were born not with a silver spoon but a gold one. you are growing into such a little lady. when her first beau knocks at her door daddy is going to be there giving him the once over. no one is going to be good enough for his baby. poor iris she’ll have to compare every young man to her dad….oh boy oh boy….what a job!!!!!

Lovely Pictures of JUDE , keeping posing beautiful ones

Beautiful kids from a beautiful man!

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 9:24 am

i can’t stop looking at these photos. i remember when jude use to help iris climb a tree in the park when she was just two years old. now she looks like a little princess on her way to the ball….and….has she got the world’s best prince charming….iris do you know who you rdaddy is? he’s our dreamboat…jude i wouldn’t mind you taking me out for the day….buy me a hot chocolate or a pizza….i promise i’ll behave or on second thought maybe NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn’t it lovely? Just one look, that’s all it took, and he drives us crazy….
If it’s up to me, he can keep the hair, change it, colour it, what ever he wants. Just keep the tongue playing, Jude. Keep it playing….

lovely! Iris is adorable. Jude is beautiful.

very cute pictures…Iris is such a beautiful girl
I LOVE the pic #2 … intense eyes!
he’s still really gorgeous.

OK all you hair-crazy people – see, it’s still the same old Jude, the stare that knocks you dead the enticing tongue thing, the no ‘butts’
about it tush his ‘growing ‘ enthusiasm for life and his beautiful little
princess who doesn’t know how lucky she is. What genes!As always
charming and delightful with his children. I feel privileged to be a fanof this gorgeous , delightful, man. Thanks again Jared, you’re the best.

I love Iris’s pretty dress, cardigan and mary janes. She is dressed so cute- classic little girl style- I love it.

He’s looking a bit too Phil Collins for my taste.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 12:24 pm

kristen….it’s only a temporary look. i think phil collins wishes he looked like jude….

Anyone know where to get the dress Iris has? It is adorable!

purpleworm @ 04/21/2008 at 12:50 pm

If that really is Iris, she’s changed a lot. Her hair is darker and she looks less like Jude than ever. In past pics of her she’s like a Mini-Me female version of her dad. Curious….. Could it be one of Iris’ friends or one of her cousins, perhaps?

awwwwe poor jude. hes losing his hair =( Such a handsome guy. Love him. Hes got the money, better take care of that.

sweetannie @ 04/21/2008 at 1:51 pm

He is beautyful. Phil collins never looked this good and never will. Jude Law is the best looking man I`ve ever seen.

sweetannie @ 04/21/2008 at 1:53 pm

I think Iris look a lot like her dad in these pictures.

pupleworm:

I agree with you. I have doubts that that is Iris. It doesn’t look like the last picture I saw of her. It doesn’t look like her face. And the hair is darker and a LOT longer than the last picture I saw. I don’t know if it has had time to grow that much. Maybe, maybe not.

Hairplugs is an awful idea IMO. Jude keeps it real – I prefer that to the Brendan Fraser fakehair look.

Pole,

I agree. Hairplugs is an awful idea. Keep it real and authentic, Jude. Especially when your just out living your life.

Exactly Belinda. It’s a big part of his hotness IMO – that he keeps it real.

I bet Iris has daddy wrapped around her little princess finger! LOL! So cute.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 6:19 pm

i think it is iris…i’ve enlarged the photo full screen and when i think back to previous photos years back the resemblance is there. of course she’s quite the lady now….bracelet, mary janes and all.
jude looks like the cat who swallowed the mouse. he’s got the cheshire grin. well spending sunday with your best girl does it. she seems to have put on a few pounds. whatever…. his job that day was “driving miss iris”

purpleworm @ 04/21/2008 at 9:01 pm

I believe the common expression is ” cat that ate the canary” but anyway…. Still not convinced that is Iris. Jude is very tactile with his kids and if he isn’t touching them, he’s got his eyes on them. The body language coming off this pic is telling. I don’t think this is his daughter.

I don’t know, purpleworm…could be true, but some pics on law_news of Jude and Rudy from the other day show Jude in one pic with his back to Rudy while they were approaching the car and getting ready to get in. Also, comparing these pics of Iris to the ones on JJ from 7 months ago on September 20, I do think this is Iris.

I think the girl is Iris. Remember the skating photos with Jude adjusting her skates? She looks just like that, just older is all. Kids grow so fast you got to be there to know it’s the same kid.

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/21/2008 at 10:34 pm

Hmmmm,

New pics of my favorite British boy…..I think I smell a new you tube video…..

Auntie..

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 10:39 pm

auntiemoneybags,
are you going to post it? please let us know….

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 10:48 pm

the more i look at jude in these photos, the more i drool….they should require a license to radiate that much sex appeal. jude you don’t have to do anything …..just be……

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/21/2008 at 10:52 pm

Hi Delores,

I will let you know. I will be joining you and Dulce in imdb very soon

Auntie

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/21/2008 at 11:10 pm

auntie,
you just posted the most adorable video on you tube four days ago. i hope you don’t mind my giving the link. all these folks should have the pleasure of watching it.

please keep up the great work.

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/21/2008 at 11:30 pm

Dolores,

Thank you! It’s nice to meet you. I’m so happy you liked it. I was in such a silly mood when I made that video. I just love to laugh. I love life and I can find humor in a paper bag. I love making video’s of Jude. Putting his pics to music is a blast. He’s my favorite British boy :-)

Auntie

Pole,

Yes, it is a big part of his hotness. Keep up the authenticity, Jude!

Pupleworm,

I’m with you. I’m still not convinced that is Iris.

He’s my favorite British toy too, in fact he’s my favorite toy – period.I love
your videos and your sense of humor – keep up the great work, your
really say something with your humor that just plain slideshows don’t.
I’m ready to start a fan base for you, you sound so ‘up’ and I love your
username – that must be quite a story. Welcome , welcome and keep
these goodies coming they make my day!

For me, Auntie, he is the only “British cuisine” I would gladly have at home every night! The absolute British cuisine with peaches flavour.

I read some comments about his hair, and I only can feel pity about them. They don’t make me angry. Because they will never understand about growing old, loosing the surface beauty but still attractive and having fire that can burn even the Ice Queen!
Some compares him with Phil Collins. Collins is one of the genius musicians that influences the life of many people. Amazing, that what Mimi said. I agree with her!

Sandy once used the word “the essence of a beautiful man”, and I love that word too.

MIMI PRISM @ 04/22/2008 at 1:38 pm

God RIEN!, Hats off to you,girl! You are one of those few rare individuals that can neutralize the words an army of ill willed trolls with a poem!
Wow!

With my outmost respect: Mimi Prism
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/22/2008 at 3:32 pm

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your kind words. It’s nice to meet you.

I am a very happy, silly girl. I love to laugh. Humor has helped me through some very difficult times in my life. I try to make everyday a fun day! My motto is forget the past, don’t worry about the future and just live for today! Make all your dreams come true.

I have two nieces and one nephew who call me Auntiemoneybags. I could not love them more if they were my own children. They are my world. I’ll post the story of how auntiemoneybags started on my you tube profile.. Very funny

I’m glad you like the video’s. I’m glad they make your day

I am contemplating the next one. Stay tuned. I just love Jude. He’s the best movie star ever!

Take care,
Auntie

Hello Auntie !!!You and Dulce are just fabulous with making videos.It`s such a pleasure to have you too on imdb!!!

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/22/2008 at 7:05 pm

Hi elle,

Nice to meet you.

Dulce’s video’s are just beautiful! She puts together a terrific slideshow.

Have a nice day!

Auntie

@Auntiemoneybags

I do want to see your video in Youtube, but my Compi complains all the time about its new Flashplayer. I already installed it, but still doesn’t work. It makes me sad, I do want to see it (wailing…don’t you hear already?)
Could you please give any idea what shall I do?
I turn on the Javascript already. But it still complains.

Thank You, Auntie.

@Mimi

Thanks, Mimi. I always believe, we – Jude’s Ladies – shall behave like ladies. We do not need to use bad words to tell the others that they are the bad ones. Simply like ladies, say it nice, and say it sharp. Dry, just like British humour.

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/23/2008 at 8:01 am

Hi rien,

It’s nice to meet you.

I am so sorry I cannot help you. I honestly don’t know much about computers. My computer is very easy to use. I turn her on and she purrs like a kitten..

Can anyone help rien?

Auntie.

Hi rien,

I don’t know how to help you either. All I can say is you must follow the prompts on your computer for the flash player and maybe that will get you there…

good luck

MIMI PRISM @ 04/23/2008 at 6:35 pm

REIN Dear, I have been asking around to friends and family, about your computer problem, and even though they all told me that someone with electronics skills needs to check your computer to properly diagnose it’s problem, there are several posibilities:
A) The internet speed connection is too slow.
B) Your computer may have low memory capacity
C) Memory is full
But again, you will possibly need to take your equipment to a reputable computer shop, also check if the eqipment is still covered by the manufacturer warranty , you may be able to contact them for help, also you should try to contact your internet provider to check on any posible troubleshouting. Hope this helps!

With Love; Mimi Prism
GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

Mimi honey thank you for that!!!

Thank you everybody. It happened to be that my husband deleted a program which is needed by Flashplayer (so call “Opera”). We did not want to install it again, because only for Youtube doesn’t make any sense for us. He bought a new plate already, but nothing happens. (Sigh)

I guess, I have to rely on Jared for Jude’s pictures, and other sources of videos for Jude. (sigh again). But it means no Auntie’s videos for the moment (snob).

Does anybody have any idea when Sleuth will be made as DVD for region 2 (I am living in region 2)? (Snob harder)

sweetannie @ 04/24/2008 at 11:25 am

Rien. If region 2 is Europe, I`ve got it already. My DVD player is region free, but on my mac, I only can watch European DVD`s.

@rien: it’ll be released on April 28th. You can but it here: http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3436755/Sleuth/Product.html?cur=258

Oh rien, you poor girl – it seems like the world is conspiriing against you but look at all else you have. For one, I keep coming back here to
look at the picture of Jude facing the car and looking back with that
devilish look – OH MY GAWD – there is no one in the world to compare
to our Jude. Whether in the service of seduction or a a dark and
mysterious role he can melt you away to another realm.Uh – huh. But
not to be able to see Auntiemoneybags videos is torture. I hope you
can solve your problems quickly,. I’ll be thinking of you as i’ve had my
moments of stress at the hands of my computer as well. But if I can’t
live with it, neither can I live withut it! Chin up we’ll figure out ways of
getting around it.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 04/27/2008 at 10:58 pm

dear jude fans,
i just saw my blueberry nights. if there is anyone on this planet who photographs better than the talented mr. law i can’tmagine who it is. when the film was over everyone was extolling the beauty of jude…..my heart is still palpitating…jude there is only one you.

Dear Auntie,

I have to tell you this. I DID IT!! I FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT!!. I relished your videos!!!!

Tell me, how do you know that The Poem from Meat Loaf is one of my favorites?! I was freaked out!! No, she used the poem!! Somehow, she must have caught the vibes of the poor hearts, like me!!!!

Of course you don’t. I am acting silly!!

Thank you, thank you! You made me feel like a silly little school girl! (Well, who’s not, after being stared by those deep absorbing green eyes)

And Sandy, it was a torture! I think my husband somehow was jealous. :-) Ja, if I nag his ears all the time……no wonder.

Rien, isn[‘t it a wonderful feeling when you triumph over a machine and solve your own problems. I know it is for me. As for your husband
I sympathize but that’s one of the main uses of a husband – to have
a sounding board to listen to all your tales of woe! (then you have to repay the favor and listen to him but that communication is what makes for happy marriages, Ja Ja – haha) Yes, Jude has the ability of turning EVERYONE into a silly school girl (even 75 yr.grandmothers) and it’s a great feeling. We are actually all doing humanity a service by studying this unique man whose affect on women (and some men) goes beyond sexyness, he goes from strength to strenfth and with the
maturing of his powers gets more and more dangerous,- My only want
is to once encounter that danger!

Wow, sandy! What a word. What a word!

I don’t know why, every time I see Jude’s eyes I have a feeling, he can reach my soul. My heart jumps to both sides, and can not find its place anymore.

I imagined dancing with him, meanwhile I was listening to Josh Groban this afternoon, and his lyrics were so beautiful (the English one). Listen to this:

That I feel my self surrender
each time I see your face
I am staggered by your beauty
your unassuming grace

My Husband says : Ja, Ja, Ja!

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/28/2008 at 3:43 pm

Hi rein,

I’m glad your computer is working. Yeah!

I’m even happier that you liked my video’s. Otherwise it would have been a huge disappointment. I love Meatloaf! That song has always made me laugh. You should check out Dulce Mirita’s video’s too. . Her video’s are beautiful!

I think Jude Law makes us all feel like silly school girls :-)

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/28/2008 at 3:47 pm

Hi Sandy,

You are a riot! You really crack me up. I can smell the danger now!

Hope you and rien have a great day:-)

Hi Auntie,

I tried to find the videos from Dulce but I could not. Do you have any idea where I should look?

Sandy, let’s encounter the danger together!

Auntiemoneybags @ 04/29/2008 at 8:39 am

Hi rien,

I’m so sorry I gave you the wrong name. Her video’s are listed at myriamtorre on youtube or the website address is: youtube.com/myriamtorre.

Her video’s are really beautiful. Definitely check them out.

Have a nice day:-)